Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
I would be leery about bringing a mirrorless camera, though, as the lenses are detachable. Most if not all venues here like to state that "any camera with a detachable lens" is considered to be a "pro" camera and therefore do not allow cameras like that to be brought in unless you have a photo pass.

Thanks, I didn't think of that and just checked the PlayStation Theater web site and they say the same thing. (The last concert I tried to bring a camera like that to was at Madison Square Garden, and they did allow it. So I didn't realize that was unusual.) So that's a bummer. Don't think I have a better camera than my cell phone then.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Evelotaku wrote:In the earlier posts there was code that was needed for early ticket purchase. Was that venue specific? I don’t want to be scrabbling looking for a code tomorrow for the Dallas concert.

NYC and SF were through AXS, Anaheim was on Livenation/ticketmaster and Dallas is through ticketfly, yes they are specific to each different system, not sure how the sale will go tomorrow

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Noodles wrote:
Evelotaku wrote:In the earlier posts there was code that was needed for early ticket purchase. Was that venue specific? I don’t want to be scrabbling looking for a code tomorrow for the Dallas concert.

NYC and SF were through AXS, Anaheim was on Livenation/ticketmaster and Dallas is through ticketfly, yes they are specific to each different system, not sure how the sale will go tomorrow

Tomorrow's the general (AKA public) sale for all performances, so no codes will be needed. Codes are only needed for presales. General sales never need them.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the info Noodles and thoseguiltyeyes.

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just snagged a VIP ticket for Dallas. Wish I could go to all the shows, but it's not in the cards this time.

Hope to see some of y'all there.

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Got 2 VIP tickets for Dallas, description is: VIP Early Entry-Advance
General Admission Standing Room Ticket, Early Entry into the venue, Gift Bag

Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got a VIP ticket for Dallas. The wait until 11 am was killing me.

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
I did the VIP purchase as well.  Though, the Dallas venue became more "interesting" as I read the Yelp reviews.   SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f62c   Too bad they didn't open up the balcony for sales.  Think they'll fill the place to 4500 capacity?

Back to top Go down

chairmankaga

Caless Student
Caless Student
Count another one for Dallas. Happy

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
cantacanta wrote:I did the VIP purchase as well.  Though, the Dallas venue became more "interesting" as I read the Yelp reviews.   SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f62c   Too bad they didn't open up the balcony for sales.  Think they'll fill the place to 4500 capacity?

No they wont fill 4500 capacity but VIP tickets could sell out.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
I went GA for Dallas because money but I'll see you all there!

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
PlayStation Theater lied to me when they said they weren’t offering VIP lol luckily i went on the sales site anyways at 1 And managed to get a VIP ticket!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Got my VIP ticket to the NY show. If they do announce a M&G, I'm actually thinking to buy a point and shoot camera just for this show.

Funnily enough, there were *no* details for the VIP tickets at the NY show. I'm sure it's the same as everywhere else, but if you click on the "details" dropdown, all they have right now is a generic picture of some random concert. No text details at all.

Edit: Uh oh, just got my e-ticket, and it says in big letters "NO CAMERAS". Does it say that on tickets for the other dates?

Last edited by spacecadet on Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
There was also a 25 dollar Early bird general admission option available but that has already disappeared. Yay for everyone, I'll see you guys in New York!

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
cantacanta wrote:I did the VIP purchase as well.  Though, the Dallas venue became more "interesting" as I read the Yelp reviews.   SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f62c   Too bad they didn't open up the balcony for sales.  Think they'll fill the place to 4500 capacity?
Wow, 4500 capacity? Glad I got the early entry pass....

Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just bought a ticket to the other cali show. 

THEY HAVE A MEET AND GREET!!!

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:
Wow, 4500 capacity? Glad I got the early entry pass....

It's the largest capacity for all 4 theaters, highly unlikely it'll sell out - they aren't offering the suites or balcony even.  Will be first time we've ever been to a standing room only concert.  Though every other scandal concert (including 2 in Japan) once it starts everyone stands up anyway.

Interesting that NY lied about VIP, was one reason we discounted that, changing flights was the other reason.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Could someone buy anaheim tickets? I get an endless "sit tight" or "try again later"  .wtf.

Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I'm the process of buying tickets, but looking up what was included with VIP for the San Francisco date and I noticed they did in fact add a meet and greet.  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f600 

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 Captur10

Last edited by iamcrazymike on Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
joameba wrote:Could someone buy anaheim tickets? I get an endless "sit tight" or "try again later"  .wtf.

It has been recommended that you use the livenation app

Shout out thoseguiltyeyes for that pro tip a few posts ago

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yay! I got 4 VIP tix for Dallas!  Thumbs up
When I got in to Ticketfly, it said the GA tickets were not available, but they are back up for sale now.

A thought flashed through my mind that that's a lot of money, but I instantly realized that this may be my only chance to see them live and I absolutely must maximize the experience.
I am so-o-o-o hyped, but now comes the long wait...

ダラスでお会いしましょう!
See you in  Dallas!
Punkman

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got VIP for NY and SF but can’t find what all is included

Back to top Go down
Kaldath

Kaldath

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got my ticket for NYC, so looking forward to the show!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
VIP tickets obtained for all 4 shows! See you guys there.

Nice

Marine57 wrote:I got VIP for NY and SF but can’t find what all is included

iamcrazymike just posted the details for SF. It'll likely be the same for all of the shows.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 Captur10

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
Ok I successfully got myself a VIP ticket for San Francisco.  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f604  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f604  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 5 1f604

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum