Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
shunyi wrote:HARU still did this during their performance here in Manila (and I would assume the same for the other Asia stops), so they'll probably do it in the US too!

Oh nice! She didn't try doing that at all on their world tour, so that's great to hear she does it now Happy
She also made us sing a chorus in Shunkan Sentimental. Wouldn't know if they did that on their previous world/Asia tours.

So, most notable audience singing songs are SCANDAL Baby, Shunkan, and going "yeah!" at Everybody Say Yeah. I think doing "pa pa ra pa pa" on TMO and "isse no se" on Electric Girl too, but I'm not 100% sure. Our crowd basically sang during the whole concert lol.

Back to top Go down

ainatheend

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks so much for all the info! it's really helpful.

For those going to the New York show, I checked the PlayStation Theater FAQ and it says they have a required bag check in, but it seems like you would still need to bring a bag on the smaller side.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 T0gimh

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
If we have VIP for the shows do we get to sit up front ? Not a fan of lining up hours before the show and standing around like some people do. Especially considering the price we paid, it would be a nice perk.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

JR_Grimes wrote:If we have VIP for the shows do we get to sit up front ? Not a fan of lining up hours before the show and standing around like some people do. Especially considering the price we paid, it would be a nice perk.

Every venue is GA (general admission) = no seats/standing only, but yes, VIP gets early entry, which means we get to be the first ones inside. Only after all VIP are inside (and the M&G is done) is when GA gets to come in.

Since VIP is guaranteed to have the best spots and you don't want to wait in line, you technically don't need to get there until close to when VIP is slated to head in (I'd guess 6-ish pm).

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I've seen them four times before this show but I'm getting oddly nervous about this one... both because of the M&G and the fact that I'll be seeing them by myself for the first time. (I've gone to plenty of concerts alone so it's not that, and I've seen Scandal before... not sure what it is making me nervous, really. Maybe just the M&G.)

Are people doing the VIP thing planning to bring little gifts for them? What are you bringing? I'm having trouble thinking of anything appropriate. When I saw them at NHK Hall, I brought them four NYC keychains and some fresh ramen from the ramen museum. (I thought it was both kind of funny but also, I'd definitely eat it if someone gave it to me.) But I'm having trouble coming up with anything like that this time. I feel like it's kind of overkill to spend $100 on gifts, which is super easy to do in NYC where every individual thing I can think of is like $25 (x4).

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

We're giving away a pair of GA tickets to SCANDAL's New York show!

Check out our Facebook to enter:

https://www.facebook.com/scandal.heaven/posts/2149785611762905

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 E7ls3Of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, SCANDAL just uploaded an "Ask SCANDAL" video to their FB where they answered a few questions related to the upcoming tour!

https://www.facebook.com/scandalofficial/videos/716043238736621/

*I believe Q1 is mine! I had submitted it when they were asking those with MANIA accounts to send in questions for the band to be answered on their HONEY tour. That's pretty cool, and the answer was related to LA! haha

#front-page #scandal_spthx

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Way to get one in there @TGE.

Mami, I have a seasonal pass to 6 Flags Magic Mountain.  I would be more than happy to take you on the X2 and Twisted Colossus.  There are more roller-coasters at this park than anywhere else in the world, and these are the best metal and wood coasters you will ever encounter.  Tomomi can come, too.  I'd love to see her eat one of those giant turkey legs they sell there.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
For anyone who would like to go to the Anaheim show and still hasn't gotten a ticket, Ticketmaster has a promotion going on until September 3, and Scandal's concert is a part of this promotion.  

GA tickets are $20.

Promo code is SUMMER.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/757us5?et_mid=GEN_22248395&et_rid=642e30e22a47b7d8ac417145b50847223e7c4d14255a364b209a5cfa0cedfde333440f2d479ed6e21cf797f07317ed4d9a0257fd232458817d31dd0a2f3953c5&utm_source=crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=summerbummer&utm_term=&utm_content=

Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've been holding back on getting VIP because they haven't said if they are doing a photo op at the Anaheim show. But that $20 GA ticket promotion sounds really tempting right now. Now I can't decide which ticket to get.

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hope hope hope they play the same basic set here as they did on the HONEY tour. Just crazy about the album and wanna see/hear the whole thing live. Very contented with the older pieces they played on that tour too. Space Ranger.'s back.. wahoo Scandal Heaven right on!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

We are also giving away 1 pair of VIP tickets & 5 pairs of GA tickets for SCANDAL's San Francisco show to six lucky winners!

Check out our Facebook to enter:
https://www.facebook.com/scandal.heaven/posts/2155604717847661

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 W5OR5oT

#front-page #scandal_spthx

Back to top Go down
mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
Fittingly, New York's Japan Society is playing the movie Linda, Linda, Linda just two days after their PlayStation show. https://www.japansociety.org/event/linda-linda-linda

When two members of a five-girl band call it quits days before their high school's music showcase, the remaining members scramble to reorganize in time to perform. They find inspiration in the 1987 single "Linda Linda" by Japanese punk band The Blue Hearts and decide to cover it as a new group. For their lead singer, the girls spontaneously enlist Korean exchange student Son (Doona Bae, Cloud Atlas), who speaks just enough Japanese to memorize the lyrics. One of the most beloved Japanese films of the 21st century, director Nobuhiro Yamashita's low-key teen comedy is a pitch-perfect ode to youth, female friendship and rock music.

Back to top Go down
Juanpe

Juanpe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Guys I'm going crazy... first time I'm going to see the girls live...

I'm from Guatemala and I'm going with my wife and oldest son to Monterrey and DF shows... any chance  of getting something signed during M&G?

I don't think so.... :-S

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Juanpe wrote:any chance  of getting something signed during M&G?

I don't think so.... :-S

Sorry, but the answer is no. They never allow things to be signed at their M&Gs.

If you really do want receive something that's signed, you'll be able to get a pre-signed poster if you buy the "Preferente" ticket too.

Back to top Go down

eternalblue8

Caless Student
Caless Student
This will be my first time seeing them live and I'm excited! Can't wait to hear Tomomi's voice up close!   LOVE

Do you guys think that their setlist will be similar to their Honey tour? (and in the same order)
I really like the songs they played there.

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
eternalblue8 wrote:Do you guys think that their setlist will be similar to their Honey tour? (and in the same order)

It was a great set list but I'm pretty sure they won't have the same set list for Special Thanks Tour.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I wonder since they are playing America if they would throw in the English lyric version of "Your Song."  When they came through the last time on the "Hello World" tour, the original version of the tune really stood out in the set as one of the better live songs (at least for me).

I would be nice if they play the whole album like they did on the last tour because this may be the only time to ever get to hear "Short Short" or "Mado wo Aketara" live.  These two seem like the least likely candidates for inclusion in future tours.  Plus I would like to hear Mami riff through "Futari" in a live setting.

Frankly I really don't care what they play, but it would be nice to get a treat like the Europeans did with the girls switching instruments on "Scandal Baby," or getting an instrumental jam. If not, if they could just start the entire set or the encore with "Room No. 7" I will be very happy.

Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I caved in and bought the VIP ticket for Anaheim. Now I just hope that they end up doing the Meet & Greet at that show.

Back to top Go down

Setlist Wish List?
Posted Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:10 am

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alright, the day is almost upon us.  What is likely to be on the setlist?  Any chance we'll get some golden oldies.  I'd love to hear Switch, Koshi-Tantan, Kimi ni Shittochuu, Uchiage Hanabi, and Kagerou...  Just to name a few.  

I'll take anything but I didn't make the 10th Anniversary concert.  :-(

Anyway, let me know which merchandise is for sale!  Cash, I presume.  

See you in Dallas!

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd love to see all of honey, but don't have much faith ;p 
And some impossibles are Anata ga mawaru, Onegai navigation and Hikare.
I arrived today in Ny... is too hot! I hate summer. 2 more days aaaaah

Back to top Go down

eternalblue8

Caless Student
Caless Student
peachclub wrote:
eternalblue8 wrote:Do you guys think that their setlist will be similar to their Honey tour? (and in the same order)

It was a great set list but I'm pretty sure they won't have the same set list for Special Thanks Tour.

Aw, I just really liked the past songs they chose to sing (Everybody Say Yeah, Shunkan Sentimental, Space Ranger, Departure, Can Beer, Love Survive) 

What are the chances they would include these 6 to their Special Thanks tour? 
I guess I'll know on Wednesday....  .uhuh.

Don Dio wrote:I would be nice if they play the whole album like they did on the last tour because this may be the only time to ever get to hear "Short Short" or "Mado wo Aketara" live.  These two seem like the least likely candidates for inclusion in future tours.  Plus I would like to hear Mami riff through "Futari" in a live setting.

I would love to hear Mado wo Aketara too! It's one of my favorites along with Electric Girl Happy Would also like to hear Mami sing Oh! No!

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

eternalblue8 wrote:Aw, I just really liked the past songs they chose to sing (Everybody Say Yeah, Shunkan Sentimental, Space Ranger, Departure, Can Beer, Love Survive) 

What are the chances they would include these 6 to their Special Thanks tour? 
There is a really high chance of them including Everybody Say Yeah, Shunkan Sentimental, and Love Survive, out of those 6 you listed, those are songs they always play live. 

I suppose they would also include Electric Girl, as a towel spinning song instead of Doll, Flashback No.5, and of course, Scandal Baby.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I will suggest Scandal to play Playboy again, It's one of the song they played in the US 10 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
RINA and HARU posted passport photos on their Instagram stories, so i’d presume they are starting the trip today!!! Is there by chance a plan to host a fan welcome gathering at the airport??

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you discover which flight they are taking I'm down SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 10 1f440

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.