You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
according to JFK’s website all the jp flights get in around 6:20!!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
couldn't be newark? I arrived there

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
it could be but i’m not sure! personally when i travel internationally from nyc i use jfk

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I checked Newark page and they do have arrivals from Tokyo. It's like gambling  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 1f605

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah but those arrivals aren’t for tonight it looks like

Back to top Go down

new york
Posted Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:04 pm

mikek

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know start time for VIP in NY?

Back to top Go down
yodans

yodans

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhh does anyone wanna a meetup b4 the NYC concert i have VIP entry and this is my first concert going solo

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
I’ll PM you!

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
LoveJapan Entertainment just posted about the official merchandise they'll be selling on the tour

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 Scanda10

Are they going to be selling the same on every show?

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
I’m not positive but usually bands sell the same merch throughout the tour!!

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I'm honestly hoping they'll have some more "generic" merchandise on the tour too... that's obviously all the specific stuff for this tour but I'm hoping they have some regular Scandal t-shirts and maybe even the Haruna photo book for sale (though they probably won't have that). I feel like it's kind of confusing to most others to wear a t-shirt that just says "Special Thanks" on the front.

I'm also kind of wondering about the VIP time, although at this point I don't imagine there's going to be any new info. I'll probably aim to get there around 5:30 or 6; it's supposed to be ludicrously hot tomorrow so I really don't want to stand outside longer than I have to.

My plans for the one little gift I could think to give them fell through so looks like I will be going empty handed...

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
For those going to the NY show, please let the rest know about the shirt selection.  I hope there is something that says "Scandal" on it because my second favorite Japanese band is SpecialThanks and buying a shirt that only says "Special Thanks" is not as appealing to me.  I'd like to differentiate my bands on my T-shirts.

Back to top Go down

Spongy

Caless Student
Caless Student
yodans wrote:Ahhh does anyone wanna a meetup b4 the NYC concert i have VIP entry and this is my first concert going solo
I would also be down to meet up with people! It looks like no one from the cover band is going to the NYC show so I'll be going alone as well :-(
spacecadet wrote:I'm also kind of wondering about the VIP time, although at this point I don't imagine there's going to be any new info. I'll probably aim to get there around 5:30 or 6; it's supposed to be ludicrously hot tomorrow so I really don't want to stand outside longer than I have to.
My ticket says doors open at 7:00 but that sounds more like a general admission time... I'm gonna shoot for a little before 6 as well.

Back to top Go down

LethalHeartBeat

Caless Student
Caless Student
Spongy wrote:
yodans wrote:Ahhh does anyone wanna a meetup b4 the NYC concert i have VIP entry and this is my first concert going solo
I would also be down to meet up with people! It looks like no one from the cover band is going to the NYC show so I'll be going alone as well :-(
My ticket says doors open at 7:00 but that sounds more like a general admission time... I'm gonna shoot for a little before 6 as well.
Hi SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 1f603.  I'd be down to chill with some people if anyone's going to be hanging around the city in the early afternoon. No VIP for me though so I'm probably gonna head to the venue around 4:30 or 5.

Back to top Go down
mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
hmm, based on the Instagram posts, they rode the subway to Brooklyn and are walking around Williamsburg. There's a bunch of vintage clothing stores around there (L Train).

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
JPopRocks just released an interview and RINA specifically said this tour will have a lot of YELLOW songs as well as their HONEY stuff!! Personally this is the best news bc YELLOW is my favorite album of all time!!!

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh no... hoping they at least play suki-suki  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 1f60b

Back to top Go down

LethalHeartBeat

Caless Student
Caless Student
mbowie4321 wrote:hmm, based on the Instagram posts, they rode the subway to Brooklyn and are walking around Williamsburg. There's a bunch of vintage clothing stores around there (L Train).
Haha I actually saw them walk past me on the platform coming back from guitar center  in union square but didn't recognize them until I saw all four talking to each other a few stops later. My mind froze for a bit .sweat. . They got off at Bedford Av.

Back to top Go down

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
just got the email from AXS tix about VIP NYC doors....

Hello Scandal VIPs! 

Tomorrow's VIP Meet & Greet with Scandal will begin at 6 PM. Please arrive to PlayStation Theater to begin check in around 5:30/5:45 PM.

We'll see you tomorrow night!

I LEAVE MY HOUSE IN BOSTON AT NOON!!!
VERY NICE!!!!

Back to top Go down

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
LethalHeartBeat wrote:
mbowie4321 wrote:hmm, based on the Instagram posts, they rode the subway to Brooklyn and are walking around Williamsburg. There's a bunch of vintage clothing stores around there (L Train).
Haha I actually saw them walk past me on the platform coming back from guitar center  in union square but didn't recognize them until I saw all four talking to each other a few stops later. My mind froze for a bit .sweat. . They got off at Bedford Av.
OMG!!!!
I WOULDVE FELL OVER.
SCANDAL IN OUR MIDST!!!!

Back to top Go down

Spongy

Caless Student
Caless Student
LethalHeartBeat wrote:
Spongy wrote:
Hi SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 1f603.  I'd be down to chill with some people if anyone's going to be hanging around the city in the early afternoon. No VIP for me though so I'm probably gonna head to the venue around 4:30 or 5.
Hm I'm getting in around 4:30 so I don't think I could hang out earlier :-(

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 11 5qw2ai10

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
LOL that's exactly how I feel right now. I wonder if anyone else ran into them?

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flightstar wrote:LOL that's exactly how I feel right now. I wonder if anyone else ran into them?

I keep going to places a hour or so before their Instagram post, meh.

I was at Time Square and the intersection where Rina took her photo today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnU5MufFT8l

This afternoon I went to the Box office, they said there will be two different lines for entering, GA and VIP, and there was only 200 VIP sold, so the lady said you probably don't need to arrive too early.

Back to top Go down

eternalblue8

Caless Student
Caless Student
peachclub wrote:
eternalblue8 wrote:Aw, I just really liked the past songs they chose to sing (Everybody Say Yeah, Shunkan Sentimental, Space Ranger, Departure, Can Beer, Love Survive) 

What are the chances they would include these 6 to their Special Thanks tour? 
There is a really high chance of them including Everybody Say Yeah, Shunkan Sentimental, and Love Survive, out of those 6 you listed, those are songs they always play live. 

I suppose they would also include Electric Girl, as a towel spinning song instead of Doll, Flashback No.5, and of course, Scandal Baby.

Thank you for the info Happy

Seems like there will be some songs from Yellow as well (mentioned by Flightstar) which is nice..  .love.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.