Greetings [Page 1 of 1]

Greetings
Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:45 am

EmperorKnives

EmperorKnives

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello!

While I've known of SCANDAL since high school (I'm 26 now), I only really became a fan recently. Last week, I finally had the chance to meet them and watch them live during their show in Manila.

Most of my close friends don't listen to Japanese music, so I've been looking for a place online with like minded people. Happy to discover that there's a place like SCANDAL Heaven where the forum is very active.

My favorite band member is Mami, with Rina being a close second (especially after meeting her in person).

Looking forward to being active here!

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings
Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:04 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello EmperorKnives 

I'm seeing a lot of Mami fans, and a lot of Filipino Scandal fans, and you are both of them. You went to the show in Manila, hope you enjoyed it. I personally did enjoyed their show, and I'm certain that you did too. 

Finally, welcome and have fun in this forum.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:47 am

EmperorKnives

EmperorKnives

Caless Student
Caless Student
peachclub wrote:Hello EmperorKnives 

I'm seeing a lot of Mami fans, and a lot of Filipino Scandal fans, and you are both of them. You went to the show in Manila, hope you enjoyed it. I personally did enjoyed their show, and I'm certain that you did too. 

Finally, welcome and have fun in this forum.

I sure did enjoy the show! The crowd was really good. I guess it was largely because of how long the fans have been waiting for them to go here.

Thanks for the welcome and happy to see a fellow Mami fan!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:08 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi,

Welcome to SH !

We are all used to be thought weird for liking Japanese music but I dont care any more, it is even worse if you like Japanese idols as well like I do Happy

Tomomi is my favourite but we can still be friend, hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:13 pm

EmperorKnives

EmperorKnives

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Hi,

Welcome to SH !

We are all used to be thought weird for liking Japanese music but I dont care any more, it is even worse if you like Japanese idols as well like I do Happy

Tomomi is my favourite but we can still be friend, hope you have fun here.

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I embrace my "weirdness" proudly.

I'm also a fan of LiSA (much more than I am of SCANDAL), and some of my friends think my devotion is too much, but I know my boundaries hehe.

Of course, I love all of the other members of the band. I think Tomomi is an awesome bassist and I find it cool that she's a fan of another band I listen to, the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:36 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@EmperorKnives

And I know Mami loves idols like I do Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:31 pm

EmperorKnives

EmperorKnives

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:@EmperorKnives

And I know Mami loves idols like I do Happy

Yeah, I saw that in an interview once. Can't share Mami's enthusiasm for idols, but I do share a love for Foo Fighters with her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:14 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@EmperorKnives

That is fine by me, I am just glad Mami and I have something in common,. I am also a bass player like Tomomi but I am not pretty Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:12 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello

Enjoy your time here. The more active members here the merrier  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

That's great another Mami fan  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SMX was really rocking that night  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down