Erased [Page 1 of 1]

Erased
Posted Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:35 am

Matsui

Matsui

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://forest-of-thoughts-and-images.tumblr.com/
At the moment i am watching the real life remake of Erased.
Personally i really like it. Good acting and very eerie atmosphere.

Wat are your opinions on the RL erased and perhaps other anime turned to RL versions?

Freedomfighter
Back to top Go down

Re: Erased
Posted Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:38 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've only watched few RL remakes because in general, I think they are poor films. Still, I liked the first Rurouni Kenshin movie. It's a decent film with convincing fighting scenes. The acting is okay, you cannot really expect too much from the Japs. At first, I was disappointed with Ghost in the Shell but after re-watching it I like to think I actually liked it. There are several issues, of course, but I think it got the feel, atmosphere and aesthetic of the anime in it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really liked it. I watched the anime before and really liked that as well, so I was excited for the live action remake.

Even though I enjoyed Erased, I mostly think live action adaptations of manga and anime are a mistake. The Fullmetal Alchemist movie is one of the worst things I've ever watched.

Erased 724Erased 549Erased 743Erased 745Erased 778Erased 763
Erased LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:24 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hohenheim wrote:I mostly think live action adaptations of manga and anime are a mistake. The Fullmetal Alchemist movie is one of the worst things I've ever watched.
They are indeed, it's similar to the video game-to-movie curse. I also agree with the FA movie being one of the worst movie. I stopped watching it after 10 minutes or so. Can't take the mediocrity.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It took me 4 hours to get through the movie, I took a lot of breaks so I could process what I was watching lol. The only good thing that emerged from that was that I felt compelled to watch FMA:B again after the movie just so I could wash the bad taste off my mouth. I rewatched FMA:B in its entirety 5 times since.

Erased LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:24 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hohenheim wrote:It took me 4 hours to get through the movie, I took a lot of breaks so I could process what I was watching lol. The only good thing that emerged from that was that I felt compelled to watch FMA:B again after the movie just so I could wash the bad taste off my mouth. I rewatched FMA:B in its entirety 5 times since.
I literally laughed while reading this. The fact is, you did something I could not do. You should be awarded for your bravery for finishing the whole freakin' movie. Erased 1f602

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm currently rewatching it again, I'm at the part where they meet Father for the fist time, together with Greed. If anything, this movie at least game me a good habit of watching FMA:B again and again between watching new series lol.

Erased LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:12 am

Matsui

Matsui

Caless Student
Caless Student
I had a bad feeling about FA. Not going to watch it.
Ghost in the shell is visually very attractive but i think there are way to little Japanese characters in the movie. Can't believe they chose Scarlet for the main part.
Death note is next on my list and Avatar, the last airbender.  (didn't get around to see it yet)

Freedomfighter
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:13 am

Matsui

Matsui

Caless Student
Caless Student
I had a bad feeling about FA. Not going to watch it.
Ghost in the shell is visually very attractive but i think there are way to little Japanese characters in the movie. Can't believe they chose Scarlet for the main part.
Death note is next on my list and Avatar, the last airbender.  (didn't get around to see it yet)

Freedomfighter
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:52 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Matsui wrote:I had a bad feeling about FA. Not going to watch it.
If you're going to watch Avatar, The Last Airbender, might as well watch FA. LoL

I hear Death Note (you're planning to watch the American one, I presume?) is also very, very bad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 am

kopenguin

kopenguin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Are you talking about the movie or the TV show? I've seen the TV show and thought it was great, but haven't seen the movie yet. For other live-action, I saw the Bleach movie. Thought it was ok, but it didn't follow the plot of the manga too well, plus the guy playing Renji had super strange looking hair in the film.

Erased N8Hlu2B
Back to top Go down