Question about sheet music
Posted on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:26 pm

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm taking music GCSE (British exams, not sure how to explain, sorry) and my teacher said we have to bring in the sheet music for the songs we perform. My problem is, I don't know where to find SCANDAL sheet music (guitar specifically) at all. Does anyone know? I'd try to think of songs by other bands to play but it has to be grade 3+ and the only bands I listen to with music of that level are SCANDAL and BandMaid, but I can't play Kanami's parts well at all lol

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about sheet music
Posted on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:36 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@mirai

If you go to www.cdjapan.co.jp they have the sheet music for nearly all SCANDAL's albums Happy
Usually around 750 JPY for a single song or better value 3000 JPY for the sheet music to a whole album, plus shipping of course.

You can use English and just put 'Scandal sheet music' into the Search box and they will show you all the ones they have, hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about sheet music
Posted on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 pm

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:@mirai

If you go to www.cdjapan.co.jp they have the sheet music for nearly all SCANDAL's albums Happy
Usually around 750 JPY for a single song or better value 3000 JPY for the sheet music to a whole album, plus shipping of course.

You can use English and just put 'Scandal sheet music' into the Search box and they will show you all the ones they have, hope that helps.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down