Anaheim show gift [Page 1 of 1]

Anaheim show gift
Posted on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:10 pm

jhatc1

Caless Student
Caless Student
I brought a ticket for the meet & greet and a gift for the show Sunday  Sep. 9th. I got the meet & greet (the girls are so nice and awesome) did anyone else not get their gift?  Just wondering.
Jim

Back to top Go down

Re: Anaheim show gift
Posted on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:48 am

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Nobody seems to have gotten a gift at any show. Would love to know what the deal is, but I don't know if we ever will.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 am

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
spacecadet wrote:Nobody seems to have gotten a gift at any show. Would love to know what the deal is, but I don't know if we ever will.

Gift = your photo with Scandal

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:30 pm

jhatc1

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
spacecadet wrote:Nobody seems to have gotten a gift at any show. Would love to know what the deal is, but I don't know if we ever will.

Gift = your photo with Scandal
I
In 2015 I got a signed poster plus a photo and one more thing where was the merchandise table at?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://nosferous.com
You thanked this post! -

I had VIP at SF. No gift, and at Anaheim also no gift.

At SF after I purchased my merch, I asked the girl running one side of the merch booth about the VIP gift and she said "You should ask the venue staff, the merch booth has nothing to do with it."

At Anaheim after the show there were many people in line for merch thinking that's where they get the VIP gift. I heard the bouncer talking to another staff about the gift "I think all these people are in line for some VIP gift. We have NO gift, I have no idea where that came from." The fellow staff the bouncer informed started going down the merch line to make sure people were in line to buy merch and not for any VIP gift, and if anyone was, she informed them there was no gift at the end of the line and no gift to her knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Jasonc

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.facebook.com/cline.jason
You thanked this post! -

I was in line for the gift as well. Apparently, people at other shows are saying there is a gift, but for some reason, no one at Anaheim got it. The meet and greet did mention a gift along with that, so I wrote to Live Nation to ask about it. Hopefully I'll have confirmation or an answer soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -

I was expecting something like this: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k305588029

I wonder if there were actually more VIP's than expected. I think they usually do like 10 of these when they do it. I got one on the Standard tour and there were only 10. The card at the link above was part of a lottery, so they were probably also really limited.

I did think 200 people at every show getting a signed poster sounded like a lot. But they did advertise a gift at least at some shows on this tour. I can't specifically remember seeing it listed for all the shows, though.

I'm totally happy to have my photo but I do feel like $110 for just that and being at the front of the line is a bit much.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:54 pm

jhatc1

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jasonc wrote:I was in line for the gift as well. Apparently, people at other shows are saying there is a gift, but for some reason, no one at Anaheim got it. The meet and greet did mention a gift along with that, so I wrote to Live Nation to ask about it. Hopefully I'll have confirmation or an answer soon.
I would like to know the response from Live Nation and thank you for your reply.
Jim

spacecadet wrote:I was expecting something like this: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k305588029

I wonder if there were actually more VIP's than expected. I think they usually do like 10 of these when they do it. I got one on the Standard tour and there were only 10. The card at the link above was part of a lottery, so they were probably also really limited.

I did think 200 people at every show getting a signed poster sounded like a lot. But they did advertise a gift at least at some shows on this tour. I can't specifically remember seeing it listed for all the shows, though.

I'm totally happy to have my photo but I do feel like $110 for just that and being at the front of the line is a bit much.
That's what I was thinking a signed picture or a poster. I was like you, I was just happy to having my pic taken with Scandal. Thank you for your reply.
Jim

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:46 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:Gift = your photo with Scandal

Uh.............no. lol

No gifts were given out at any of the US shows, even though they were promised to us. We should have been given an actual, tangible gift such as a signed poster like last time, but absolutely nothing was given out. -_-

I already mentioned here:

I mentioned earlier that it's being looked into. We do know the reason as to why no gifts have been given (I can't talk about it now), but we don't know if it'll be resolved. It's terrible, I know, but yeah, I'm honestly not sure if anything will be actually be done about it. :/ All relevant people know about this mess too, just FYI. Will try to keep everyone updated if/when possible.

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down