Waving Hello from LA! [Page 1 of 1]

Waving Hello from LA!
Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
CANTA Peace Hi Everyone! I'm a brand new Scandal fan! I discovered them accidentally via YouTube. We all know how YouTube can suggest the crap out of things to you and end up on it for hours.

This is how it happened:

Yoshizawa Hitomi DUI incident --> Morning Musume --> Michishige Sayumi --> Mami Scandal Sayumi Idol video below

From there, the rest is history. Coincidentally they were touring in the area in Anaheim when I discovered them! Unfortunately I was unable to make it on such short notice. I hope that they come back to LA soon!

I'll admit that I have a small fear that I found out about them too late. They are getting older and as a woman, I understand the thinking about marriage and children. But for now, I will continue to enjoy the great music they make!

Back to top Go down

Re: Waving Hello from LA!
Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Scandal_Feedback

Welcome to SH !

It is never to late to enjoy SCANDAL until they are gone and they are still very much with us at the moment Happy

You really need to see them live if and when you can, I was lucky enough to see them in London and the songs sound even better live.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:40 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welcome! I'm sure they will come back, and by then you will be a bigger fan, don't worry ;p

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am

wiesenau

wiesenau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Welcome at SH!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi Scandal_Feedback. 

Since they said once, they are aiming for the world record of the longest lasting female band with out member change, so you won't have to worry about them disbanding for 5 more years. 

Anyways, welcome to SH!

Back to top Go down

MANY THANKS EVERYONE! Feeling the love!
Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for welcoming me peachclub, wiesenaujoameba tonymiller!  .love.

I am beyond excited to start conversing with everyone! Also, I have a lot of questions that i hope everyone can help me understand. 

I'm waiting for the day they come back to LA and I'll DEFINITELY go this time! Also, I hope to return to Japan for the Olympics as well. I'm diggin the attire from Feedback! I MUST visit the store this time.

Thanks again everyone!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome, Scandal_Feedback.

I am also in LA.  It is nice to know we are growing the Scandal fan base here.  

The Anaheim show was very good-- sorry you couldn't make it.  We had to wait three years from the last time they were here, but hopefully they won't make us wait as long again.  But if you are a new fan, there is so much to discover in the meantime from their back catalog and all over YouTube and DailyMotion.  Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Thanks Don Dio!
Posted Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
There's so much for me to learn! 

I too hope they don't make us wait long. I was actually looking through Rina's IG and it seems she likes LA since she's taken a vacation here. ::crosses fingers::

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:19 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Welcome! I'm also a new fan, since I only got to know them this year, so we probably will learn a lot together Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice to meet you hohenheim! Looking forward to learning more amazing Scandal things together!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 am

bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Great to meet another SoCal fan! I'm down in Orange County. The Anaheim show was crazy good, but like everyone said, they'll be back. (They better come back!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:03 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
bengoshi wrote:Great to meet another SoCal fan! I'm down in Orange County. The Anaheim show was crazy good, but like everyone said, they'll be back. (They better come back!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Oh man, you have no idea how badly I want to go to a show. I can't believe my horrible luck finding out about them just when they had a show that I couldn't attend.

Anyhoo....I PRAY they come back SOOOO bad! When they do, we should get a group together!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:10 pm

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You guys are lucky that you can at least expect them to go to your country haha Tongue I'm already planning to travel again next year to see another concert, should be fun!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:47 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
hohenheim wrote:You guys are lucky that you can at least expect them to go to your country haha Tongue I'm already planning to travel again next year to see another concert, should be fun!

If/When they come to LA for another concert, come here! We can get a group together!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:52 am

bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal_Feedback wrote:
bengoshi wrote:Great to meet another SoCal fan! I'm down in Orange County. The Anaheim show was crazy good, but like everyone said, they'll be back. (They better come back!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Oh man, you have no idea how badly I want to go to a show. I can't believe my horrible luck finding out about them just when they had a show that I couldn't attend.

Anyhoo....I PRAY they come back SOOOO bad! When they do, we should get a group together!

Absolutely! A group sounds great! Hopefully it won't be three years between shows this time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:56 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal_Feedback wrote:
hohenheim wrote:You guys are lucky that you can at least expect them to go to your country haha Tongue I'm already planning to travel again next year to see another concert, should be fun!

If/When they come to LA for another concert, come here! We can get a group together!

I mean, that's a possibility. I went to see them in Mexico in September, so who knows! .clap.

Back to top Go down