Here are a few options I came up with:
1. Play some games.
- When I say games, I mean like card games, board games, and maybe even your gameboy/psp.
- Sleeping for a few days straight, I don't know anyone that can fit this category haha.
3. Read a book.
- For those that like literature, they can read a whole novel in that period of time and feel like the accomplished something.
- For those creative people, I guess they can draw things for the time they have no electricity.
5. Eat all the food in the freezer/fridge before they go bad.
- Yeah, like ice cream, not sure about the rest, unless you have a barbecue!
6. Do absolutely nothing.
- Staring at a candle for hours until it dies, I've done this one before lol.
7. Cellphone/mp3 player.
- If it can last that long, then you might be good!
8. Play instruments
- Yup. Play until it's all over. xD
9. Scream for the whole time.
- I feel for those that are afraid of the dark.
- If you were prepared for this, then you have a generator and are doing what you normally do while everyone else is in the dark.
You don't have to pick someone from the list, just say what you would do.