Re: What would you do in a blackout?
Posted on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Last time we experienced a blackout, I was with my cousins. playing a rock paper scissor type of game. after that we have at last tried the prank we were planning to do days before the blackout..
the "look over there" prank. Very entertaining and hilarious. then we ended the day by playing guitar and singing at our front yard...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:52 am

rougekotoh07

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm going to listen to scandal whole day while waiting for the power to comeback then i will charge my items

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
when such things happens.. i often go out in the streets and just chill there chat whatever.. no point staying inside its hot and dark..  Scared

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 am

tantrum_tagu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MURDER IN THE DARK!

[size=31]飛[/size][size=31]べ[/size][size=31]![/size]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:03 pm

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I always try to see something in complete darkness when blackout... And in the end I see . . .  waves . . .  colored waves. . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would play guitar or bass
listen to music
go outside
perhaps read a book

Sukyandaru desu~!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 pm

For now, I would like to play board games with some friends during a blackout. Chess, Scrabble, Word factory.. I haven't played any of those for years!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:41 am

Ania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, depends on the situation. There's one time where I was playing games on my laptop when the whole area suddenly goes black out!!! I didn't even save my progress  Angry
So i'll definitely be really ANGRY!!!

But if I was doing nothing that important, for ex: 
eating>>>I'll just keep eating, or 
just reading a book>> then most probably I'll go to sleep xD

Back to top Go down