Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 pm


mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I wouldn't use it either. I won't let 1 drop of my or anybody's sweat in it. Hahaha Cool


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm


~KaKouYi~

Banned
Banned
wat about haru? lol i think i noe ur answer for this 1 lol

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 pm


mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
She's an exemption! I'll let her sweat in it all she wants. Hahaha.

Her sweat is one of the greatest smelling scent in this world. LOL. LOVE


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 pm


~KaKouYi~

Banned
Banned
now that's a creepy post lol... juz joking..

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm


loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
mc~ wrote:I wouldn't use it either. I won't let 1 drop of my or anybody's sweat in it. Hahaha Cool


yeah, precious merchanside and collective like this can only be preserved by taking good care of them! Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:50 pm


shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
loveharunaono wrote:
mc~ wrote:I wouldn't use it either. I won't let 1 drop of my or anybody's sweat in it. Hahaha Cool


yeah, precious merchanside and collective like this can only be preserved by taking good care of them! Clap

but don't you just wanna wear it. . . Amazed


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kawaii Haru-chi daisuki - zutto aishite imasu, - ShAdE-kun
Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 am


loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
shade04 wrote:
loveharunaono wrote:
mc~ wrote:I wouldn't use it either. I won't let 1 drop of my or anybody's sweat in it. Hahaha Cool


yeah, precious merchanside and collective like this can only be preserved by taking good care of them! Clap

but don't you just wanna wear it. . . Amazed

AHH!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to spoil it. ir's just too precious

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm


Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
I've decided!! I'm gonna get the jacket that Haruna and Tomomi wears!! Right after I found out how to order it White Flag

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 am


shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruka wrote:I've decided!! I'm gonna get the jacket that Haruna and Tomomi wears!! Right after I found out how to order it White Flag

Amazed pls tell us too where to get it Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kawaii Haru-chi daisuki - zutto aishite imasu, - ShAdE-kun
Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 am


loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
shade04 wrote:
Haruka wrote:I've decided!! I'm gonna get the jacket that Haruna and Tomomi wears!! Right after I found out how to order it White Flag

Amazed pls tell us too where to get it Nice One

pls tell me too. thanks

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:56 pm


mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Haruka wrote:I've decided!! I'm gonna get the jacket that Haruna and Tomomi wears!! Right after I found out how to order it White Flag

Wow nice one! Give me the other one! Hahaha. Dance


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm


Morelemmings

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Amazed i would want one too! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Re: PINK-latte - SCANDAL Collaboration
Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 pm


atlsoulja22

Caless Student
Caless Student
woah, all the outfits look nice. Nice One

Back to top Go down