zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@maboroshi: finally someone who actually agrees with me! but yes i also agree with u that panties aren't the only thing great about girls Nice One i'm sure they'll be even more stylish when they're older Amazed

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Tomomi4eva

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmmm what about like only Haruna changes her clothes to casual when she turns 25 and she'll be known as the senpai amoung group. Chest Tap

Oh wait... WUT AM I FINKING?!! OMG

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomomi !!
We love Tomomi !!
Tomomi !!
Back to top Go down

ayucookietime

Caless Student
Caless Student
MIA for a while. Scandal's newb gimmick has been and will continue to be the school girl band. its who they're supposed to marketed towards. this is not the first time school unis have been used.

ill admit that thats what drew me in when i first saw the doll video. but they make great live music! that should give them lasting power beyond the pleated skirts and blazers no?

besides, they look great in day off clothes too. and it will be refreshing - in a good way when we see the girls graduate to the next level. Glasses Onion

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@ayu: good call yo, u r absolutely and undeniably right. We know how they look like with casual wear so i'm sure that we'll be able to accept them without the uniform.
@tomomi4eva: hey dude what's the point of only haruna wearing different outfits.they're a BAND xD Cool

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aww dudes, yer all lost da plot bros! SCANDAL shoulda be all about the music not some cheap highschool gimmick! thatsa nice and hawt (soooo hawt Hot ) but like for real, o rly? come on, them chicks can play! And that ain't easy for four young chicks still in school ya know?

~peace~ \(^u^)/ mabo-maonkey saiz hi!

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yes maboroshi we like the music the girls and the uniforms.. but anything will do.eventually when they grow older xDD

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

TurtleFu

Caless Student
Caless Student
One of the things that makes SCANDAL more unique is that they started out in high school. I believe that when they first started playing lives, they wore their own school uniforms.
It's not like, say, AKB48, where the uniforms are some kind of fetishism. It makes sense for them to wear them, and I think that they'll gradually grow out of them, maybe still wear some punky/preppy clothing, but not necessarily uniforms.

Back to top Go down

YLenalee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree with TurtleFu, SCANDAL uniforms and AKB48 uniforms have different meaning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 am

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hands down turtle, you're right. Nice One

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
i think great music is whats SCANDAL all about~i think Shunkan Uniform is somewhat,a big change for the girls uniform vibe,it's really stylish~!Uniforms or clothing for stars are just a part of them that can make stars more noticeable an attractive~ Shy

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thx for the comment d3nise! your point of view is much appreciated. Nice One

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
@zenry000-arigato~nyahahaha, Praise

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@d3nise: rawr join us at the chatroom, we should chat more often and share our views on SCANDAL! UHUH!

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
@zenry000-kun,nyahaha,i'll try my pc is really laggy sometimes,nyahaha,nut i'll try~! Nice One

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

K2Kai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel that their outfits "grow" along with them, from school uniform to a more mature looking school uniform. The aura is different.

Back to top Go down

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
d3nise wrote:i think great music is whats SCANDAL all about~i think Shunkan Uniform is somewhat,a big change for the girls uniform vibe,it's really stylish~!Uniforms or clothing for stars are just a part of them that can make stars more noticeable an attractive~ Shy

Heyo, denny-girl! Yuh ain't got nothin to be ashamed of babe cuz ur sooo rite there! XD
Them unis the Scandal chickies are wearin are all part of da plot to make em more stylish and attract moar fans, thatsa all me believe Nice One yuh are one perceptive chick, i dig that Amazed

~peace~ \(^U^)/ mabo-monkey saiz hi!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
Arigato Mina-san~nyahahaha,they are having new a new uniform again i think.. Hmmm
check this out guys Nose Bleed

makes them more attractive again even if they are not facing the camera,nyahahaha,
for me,i appreciate great artist with great talent,than artists that have pretty faces but are just show-offs.. Silence

from their Blog post, Nice One

Last edited by d3nise on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 am

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
d3nise wrote:for me,i appreciate great artist with great talent,than artists that have pretty faces but are just show-offs.. Silence

Yes, you're right. I completely agree. Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

GC.

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think I've seen them wear that uniform before *goes looking for their old blog pictures*
Well SCANDAL is all about music to me, their looks you can say is an added bonus. I will still like them even if they change their appearance because I know their music won't (well I hope not). What will probably stop me liking SCANDAL is them stop producing awesome music and do modelling or something and be a typically japanese idol. But their passion for music right now shows they will not go down that road~

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lolz they're all playing with their own phones xDD

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
LULZ them unis look hawt yo! ~PHWOOAR~
but really, I checked out some of their ol' posts and them unis are like a couple months old, seems like they gotta wear them SHunkan unis for promos and stuff then now they wearin' their old-new unis... aww man Stars ima dizzy an' confused!!
SCANDAL: four hawt gals all abt da MUSIC! XDD

~peace~ \(^u^)/

Back to top Go down

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
peeps would kill me for this but actually i'd much prefer SCANDAL stick to their DOLL-SAKURA GOODBYE UNIFORMS which i highly doubt is possible
oh well thats just me Chest Tap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ I prefer the DOLL uniforms too,they look so young and full of energy,gives a really kinda feeling.Shoujo S is my favourite.

Shunkan...Well,it's good-looking,but...The skirts are too complicated,the jackets cannot be found in normal school uniforms,it just looks...Ah well.I'm not gonna nag on.I think that they should still feel like SCANDAL performing if they perform in casual wear,we've seen that often enough in blog posts,and we dun feel strange do we.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
SCANDAL is all about their music and not about their attires...

Back to top Go down

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
rock_chick wrote:peeps would kill me for this but actually i'd much prefer SCANDAL stick to their DOLL-SAKURA GOODBYE UNIFORMS which i highly doubt is possible
oh well thats just me Chest Tap

Heyo lil' miss <3 I ain't seen them DOLL-SAKURA GOODBYE UNIFORMS yet but i like that shoujo s (izzat correct?) unis they wore, sexayy! especially when they get soaked in the rain, hawt and sexayy!!
yuh know my head hurts like a lot cuz tryin' to keep track of so many unis is hurtin' my noggin Stars how many unis do them Scandal girls have anywayz? XDD

~peace~ \(^u^)/ ~mifofu

Back to top Go down