dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rock_chick wrote:peeps would kill me for this but actually i'd much prefer SCANDAL stick to their DOLL-SAKURA GOODBYE UNIFORMS which i highly doubt is possible
oh well thats just me Chest Tap

Agree...
I don't like shunkan sentimental's uniforms very much, It's okay, but isn't the best Cool Walk
DOLL and Shoujo S's are better...

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol i don't like the skirt to shoujo s i'd prefer red plaided skirt rather than blue
forgive me for critisizing too much,people Happy
but sakura goodbye uniform is indeed hot without being skimpy hehehe Smile
i think they need to have many uniforms to just keep changing and stay updated so they always have something new for the fans? Glasses Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mmhm i'd say the shunkan uni is the most rock band type of all the uni's they've ever worn.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

leon_heart

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I prefer they wear uniform in beauteen video...
It's make them look more beautiful...
But it doesn't matter about what they wear, cause they still my favorite band...

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@leon: yes bro, casual or uniform. SCANDAL is still SCANDAL! LOVE

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

assinine

Caless Student
Caless Student
yes, for me, even without their uniforms they can still be SCANDAL because its their music that's more important.... what they wear just comes second to it.

Back to top Go down

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
assinine wrote:yes, for me, even without their uniforms they can still be SCANDAL because its their music that's more important.... what they wear just comes second to it.

It's good that many persons think that. ^u^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Kurotaka wrote:
assinine wrote:yes, for me, even without their uniforms they can still be SCANDAL because its their music that's more important.... what they wear just comes second to it.

It's good that many persons think that. ^u^

i agree at kuro-kun and assinine-san~!nyahaha,really want to see them do a cosplay and sing their songs,nyahahaha LOVE LOVE

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well i think that what make SCANDAL being SCANDAL is their music AND their personnalities and not being in school uniforms or being in casual.

Tomomi or Rina will always be will always acting funny and silly even without their school uniforms and no matter what they wear their musics will always be good and the same.

So i would always love them even without their school uniform and no matter what they will wear AS LONG AS they go on to remain themselves and that they keep the same awesome personalities and that the keep making good music.

But i do admit that i do like the school girl uniform concept, well mostly because all girls in SCANDAL are cute, sexy, hot and beautiful in School uniform. The look cute, hot, sexy and beautiful in any kind of cloth styles school uniform, casual, punk, rock star,etc...

And (a little off-topic) White Flag me even if i wanted to date one of them too, i'm so too old for them. I'm like 12 years older then Haruna. Cry

Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
welcome welcome to scandal-heaven drakis07, and thank u for your comment. make yourself at home, yes that's what we all think here! SCANDAL is all about they're music not the uniform, coz it's just a advertising gimmick Nerd

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
I find the array of costume changes a little too dizzying and hard to follow for me Stars
Don't get me wrong, it's their prerogative if they want various outfits per each single release but I feel that the music always becomes secondary, it's as though they have to sell themselves image-wiseas some sort of fantasy to the fans before they sell their music. And here's a personal question: what happens to each of their uniforms when they've discarded it to move on to the next outfit? Please don't be mad with me, it's purely opinionated Please

Back to top Go down

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
porcupine_tree wrote:
it's as though they have to sell themselves image-wiseas some sort of fantasy to the fans before they sell their music.

i cant agree more with you Mr porcupine_tree UHUH!
but i love scandal no matter what,it's like i'm already addicted to them whatsoever Evil Grin

Back to top Go down

dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
porcupine_tree wrote:I find the array of costume changes a little too dizzying and hard to follow for me Stars
Don't get me wrong, it's their prerogative if they want various outfits per each single release but I feel that the music always becomes secondary, it's as though they have to sell themselves image-wiseas some sort of fantasy to the fans before they sell their music. And here's a personal question: what happens to each of their uniforms when they've discarded it to move on to the next outfit? Please don't be mad with me, it's purely opinionated Please

I don't think so... the uniforms is just a style or a little ''mark'' if u stop to thinking so much about it ^^
but they're a band, so the music is the most important for sure Nice One yeah, they need to change it, bcuz I don't know... after a while the uniforme goes 'tiresome', so... they change BLEH! But we know, is clear that an artist has to have a good appearance or smth, like in South Korean, be 'cute' is a good market, but it isn't a big deal bcuz I don't thing so much ppl buys a CD just cuz thinks someone is pretty... I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but one thing leads to another, good music and good appearance... but yeah, the music is the most importante UHUH!

with the uniforms, Mmmm... if they make an public sale would be nice, they could donate what collected and etc. Amazed

Back to top Go down

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
@rock_chick & dannialves: You guys make a good point there, but I guess SCANDAL is even more popular because of their outfits much like The Rolling Stones or The Beatles or The Who, Malice Mizer, Duran Duran.... you know, come to think of it, many bands have changed their appearance with each single or album release (maybe not as frequently and at such terrifying speed as SCANDAL, lol XD) without compromising their sound too much I guess. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

~Haruna=Baby~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://HarunaBaby.deviantart.com
porcupine_tree wrote:I find the array of costume changes a little too dizzying and hard to follow for me Stars

Lol every artist throughout the world needs a new look for each singles are released.......

Why......to attract the buyers! Nice One

And we felt for it. Therfore, i still think Scandal music comes first.

LONG LIVE SCANDAL MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Nice One

SCANDAL = PERFECT
Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MUSIC COMES 1st!!!!! good point haruna
glad to see another malaysian fan soo dedicated to SCANDAL! Nice One

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

~Haruna=Baby~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Some to you too, Zenry!!!!!!!!!!

Love SCANDAL MUSIC AND SCANDAL MEMBERS forever!!!!!!!!!!

SCANDAL = PERFECT
Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Dam straight haruna!! Clap Clap

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
For me, the uniforms just make them more attractive. I like them for who they are.

Back to top Go down

~Haruna=Baby~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:For me, the uniforms just make them more attractive. I like them for who they are.

As a conclusion, SCANDAL with uniform or without uniform is still SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Clap

SCANDAL = PERFECT
Back to top Go down

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yep yep yep Nice One wooooooo~~~

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am

Tomomi4eva

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely!! SCANDAL looks cute with the school uniforms and stuff but they are just as good without them!! UHUH!

Tomomi !!
We love Tomomi !!
Tomomi !!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

ultimaxslc

Caless Student
Caless Student
It doesnt really matter to me but wearing uniform is their trademark for performance so...

I like them in uniform

Back to top Go down

Petit Melon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, looking at their current single, it seems like they're already trying to move away from the seifuku. The red jackets, knee highs, and shredded plaid are more punk than schoolgirl. Image doesn't dictate anything. All it does is make it easier to attract certain audiences.

The music matters first and foremost. All bands will go through a maturation phase, and as much as I love their current sound, we've seen brief glimpses of what they're capable of with Maboroshi Night and Anata ga Mawaru. As long as they keep experimenting and moving forward with their vision of "pop rock" they can encompass a variety of styles and meld the fashion aspect into whatever suits their song. No (long term 10+ years) band ever stays with the same image their entire lifespan.

Back to top Go down

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
well said there melon Clap

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down