mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I also thought of that when I first saw the Shunkan uniform. It's very different from all their previous uniforms. Maybe they'll really take it slowly.

Still, I'm wishing to see jeans! UHUH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Tomomi4eva

Caless Student
Caless Student
mc~ wrote:I also thought of that when I first saw the Shunkan uniform. It's very different from all their previous uniforms. Maybe they'll really take it slowly.

Still, I'm wishing to see jeans! UHUH!

jeans = Stereo Pony?

idk lol

ANDDD you like Tomomi now? Clap

-so happy- Tears of Joy

Last edited by Tomomi4eva on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think they'll always keep a uniform, because that is their image, but it'll grow out of being school uniform and into more pop or punk fashion which match each other. Like I 've never seen red blazers as a school uniform, and yet it's still blazer, shirt, tie and skirt. It'll probably evolve like that until it's no longer a school-style outfit.

Back to top Go down

Boba Fett

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/harad/
Maybe they'll do Japanese ground SDF uniforms next! :p that would be awesome! XD

only problem is the cultural issues in Japan about that that would probably hurt their popularity. Sad

Still they'd look awesome. XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

ayaju

International Performer
International Performer
I think SCANDAL is SCANDAL with and without uniforms but I think they will always wear a uniform because that is their protective sign UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Martian07

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like their music not because of their uniforms although it suits them really well lol
SCANDAL is still SCANDAL with or without it

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 pm

pierre_takeru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i love their music not their outfit

Back to top Go down

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Without their uniforms they will still be Scandal

Back to top Go down

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
either ways they'll still be SCANDAL and will still rock!~~~

"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
well, what matters is they produce good songs and they didnt change their appearance thats for sure!! as for uniform, sure its ok to me if they do away with it, but i still will miss it, its like their signature dressing.. :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
<3 HARUNA is LOVED! RINA is LOVED! SCANDAL is LOVED! <3
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 pm

pa1nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
there is only one SCANDAL in life.... as long...

they produce a good music that is the only thing that matters for me...

Back to top Go down

imymemine

Caless Student
Caless Student
im ok with it as long their music is still good they will still be scandal

Back to top Go down

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
uniforms or not, I will still love them. I mean since they debut they just look like
Little Kawaii Girls and then little by little they become a Moe Rock ChiC!
even, if they are just animated cartoon I will still love them!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 am

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

I love there UNIFORMS ever...
..It depends on the song will they performed in the future... Sweating Picture

_______________________________________________________________________________________

<3 Rina XXX Mami <3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 am

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
For me... SCANDAL is the band that have just HARUNA TOMOMI MAMI RINA & their music ..
That's just enough of MY SCANDAL

(´・_・`)

h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Awww....
Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 pm

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
mc~ wrote:My bet is after RINA's graduation I expect the uniform to fly away anytime. Cool

It's like the reality that you wear uniforms in school and one day you graduate from it. They aren't getting any younger and one day all of them will mature, meaning maturity also in looks and image.

So in my opinion, I think yes they should go for "non-uniformed SCANDAL" in the future. I really like the uniforms, but I don't like it to a point that it's incomplete without it. Basically there's no problem in me seeing them performing in casuals in the future.

Now that this topic came out, I wonder if one day they suddenly perform in casuals, I can't imagine my reaction. Hahaha.

But if the uniform is gone, they might replace it with the CUTE and SIMILAR clothes they wear during their Shiroten days. Amazed

Anyways, uniform or casuals as long as they ROCK, they're still lovable. Nice One

Now that this question did come up, I'm sure that they'll wear something similar to it....because it's their identity. I bet they'll lose a lot of fans (me x included Tongue) like in the case of Linkin Park where they throw away their ROCK image.....Scandal without uniform is like Nirvana without Kurt Cobain man!!!

Back to top Go down

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
At first (as it was already mentioned) on their start, during Shiroten Days they didn't use school uniforms for their performances. And what about nowadays... I guess Pride's uniform is faaaaar from school one (can resemble it only because of the skirts may be). (so we can guess the school-uniform is flying away now? oO)
But Scandal is Scandal, it was, it is, and it will be while they are all together and while they rock! ^ ^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 pm

bulanchai

Caless Student
Caless Student
no matter what happen with the uniform
SCANDAL is still SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well look at them now... their uniformless (not a actual word) its already happened... how do you feel about it?

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife
Like Nikki said they started in their own clothes ( See the video in Osaka castle grounds ) but then wanted like a corporate image ( uniform )
As a huge AKB48 fan that is how I first noticed them so it worked !

But I like Scandal for who they are and their music so as far as I am concerned they are free to wear what they like.
But arConomi who supplied their uniform ( and AKB48 ) said they were a wonderful advert for them and they are sad now !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@bleachnlife
Like Nikki said they started in their own clothes ( See the video in Osaka castle grounds ) but then wanted like a corporate image ( uniform )
As a huge AKB48 fan that is how I first noticed them so it worked !

But I like Scandal for who they are and their music so as far as I am concerned they are free to wear what they like.
But arConomi who supplied their uniform ( and AKB48 ) said they were a wonderful advert for them and they are sad now !
true but we're kinda used to their uniform and besides what their wearing right now isn't really their own clothes its an outfit which has literally turned into a uniform because they're always wearing the same thing...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
for me SCANDAL without UNIFORMS means MORE COSTUME to beCOSPLAY ed :D :D :D

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL will always be SCANDAL no matter what they wear. As long as they're happy with what they're doing and making good music, it doesn't matter to much to me. They're still the same girls to me regardless.

Back to top Go down

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Meh... honestly I am usually so dazzled by them that I barely notice notice if they changed clothes. So yeah, you can see that what they wear doesn't matter for me Onion Smile
They look great in anythink.

Back to top Go down

zodiacsasori

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm fine with anything
they will always be the best band i ever listen to!!!
CANTA Clap

Back to top Go down