Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
I admit that I've gotten used to them wearing uniforms, and that is one of the things got me attracted to them, but all good things will eventually come to an end.
They've decided to lose the uniforms so we as fans should respect and support their lovely decision no matter how hard it is for us.

Maybe we're just not yet used to see them without the uniforms but I'm sure as fans we'll grow to love their non-school-uniform outfits as much as we loved their school uniforms!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

tsdiokno

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal - Uniform = OK.... they managed to start without it, people liked them, I think they can manage to continue without it. no problem with that.

Back to top Go down

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Oh I've wanted to necro this thread but looks like someone already did, lol.

From the topic title, it says "school uniform", so yeah the time has come. I'm guessing they'll still be in uniforms but not in school uniforms. But as we can see SCANDAL is still SCANDAL, still the 4 awesome girls we love. Though I'm still not giving up with my dream I mentioned on this thread, on seeing them perform wearing pants. :p

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Neyodemos

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Neyodemos
I don't think they should be going on playing with a school uniform. Of course it was a great start for them, showing kinda of a kawaii anime girls that usually use uniforms. But what defines them is the uniqueness of their songs.
They should at least try to be in some fashion relation between them, like now.

Otherwise than that. SCANDAL FTW

Back to top Go down

reinkoku

International Performer
International Performer
http://takaraireinkoku.blogspot.com
SCANDAL = HARUNA MAMI TOMOMI RINA
if one of them out then it would be =/= SCANDAL

as long as they not come naked and showed up her body i think it's okay . . .

Kimi dake ni . . . Chu! Chu! Chu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

tsdiokno

Caless Student
Caless Student
mc~ wrote:Oh I've wanted to necro this thread but looks like someone already did, lol.

From the topic title, it says "school uniform", so yeah the time has come. I'm guessing they'll still be in uniforms but not in school uniforms. But as we can see SCANDAL is still SCANDAL, still the 4 awesome girls we love. Though I'm still not giving up with my dream I mentioned on this thread, on seeing them perform wearing pants. :p

Yeah, since they like Avril Lavigne and all, they could wear that "Sk8ter Boy" outfit she had going on, you know, with all those baggy pants then female tees, definitely rocks.

Back to top Go down

spyoff

Caless Student
Caless Student
well..
for me, their live performance is more important than their uniform..
I think they looks cuter in 2009 than 2008 when they're still wear their uniform

skirt + shirts still looks cute anyway Onion Shy

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
this has happened! XD

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Wow! This Topic is 3 years Old.:D well Now We can see Even though they're not wearing uniforms already They are Still The Old Scandal for me..But I think Someday they will again Try Wearing those uniforms for special Ocassions Maybe:D Nice One

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I believe Scandal will always be the same Scandal we've known for so long. With or without school girl uniforms. After all, they are all grown up now. Hence, with or without, change or no change, they will always be the four girls we love!

Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
^

Totally agree, all is said !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down