Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
Well to me SCANDAL is still SCANDAL even if they have to lose their school girl look. They could always wear other nice clothes to perform Amazed Anyway its the music that counts first

Wow you guys really went off topic. Nice Nice One =P jkjk

Back to top Go down

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
haha ok back to topic. IMO their uniforms are just adding the value of SCANDAL. So without the uniforms I'll still watch and listen to them since they are so kawaii and unforgettable. Amazed

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah,all about the music.Uniforms are a bonus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL without school girl uniforms =/= SCANDAL?
Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

mc~ wrote:Gomen, I've been busy lately. I think I need to appoint more mods.

Guys, lets stop arguing and accept the fact that all of them wants to sit next to me. Hahaha

OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW.

mc wanted to make sure the win the "sit competition"..and then he closed it and asked everyone go back to topic...gurarararara!!!XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yeah..I'm sure they are still great without uniform..and they must be can find a new style to replace the uniform...gurarararara!!!XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Yeah, I agree that the uniforms are just a bonus. They're musicians, so music always comes first.

No matter what HARUNA wears, she's always hot. LOVE

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 am

natchi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/natchi86
hmmm, as far as i know, they should be the 1st all girls rock band that wear uniforms to perform?? and i think they kinda resemble to ZONE, if u guys know who they were.....

anyway, the uniforms will stay for another year or 2 i supposed? 4 years is abit too long... haruna would be about 25 by then OMG

and yep, music will always come first.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

but I think it's ok for haruna to wears uniform in 25...because she is so cute, small, and sexy...if YUH aren't SCANDAL fan..YUH don't know that she already 25...XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 pm

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
No matter what HARUNA wears, she's always hot.

especially if she wears less than school uniform Nose Bleed
hahaha this one's just kidding LOL

i don't think she wants to wear uniform for another 4 years... that's too long imo.

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Think Haruna'll still be hot at 25.Much less needs to be said about the rest.They're 19,19 and 18,so in 4 years time they'll be 22,22 and 21.

LOVE

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think Japanese women don't age much around 20-30, They always look young ^-^ idk if it's just me who see them like that Sweating

Kawaii Haru-chi daisuki - zutto aishite imasu, - ShAdE-kun
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
shade04 wrote:I think Japanese women don't age much around 20-30, They always look young ^-^ idk if it's just me who see them like that Sweating

yeah, japanese women dont age easily because they takes good care of their health and skin. So, Scandal after 5 years

is still SCANDAL that is always kawaii.........

BTW, Scandal always looks good with and without uniform....................... Nice One Nice One Nice One

Back to top Go down

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ya, they'll always be cute no matter if they're wearing either seifuku or casual clothing, but i'll give you a point since sometimes how you dress/look change your image. . . like if you see Scandal wearing office clothes wouldn't they seem a little older. . . I specially don't want to see haru-chi wearing one, If i see one i will Mad Nani? Rage Punches Frustrated Hot

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
She'll look much more mature,but i dun think i'll like that look.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Office clothes??? OMG

But like I said whatever HARUNA wears she'll look hot. Cool Walk

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
And she looks damn hot in your avatar..... Nose Bleed

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh my God, no not office clothes. Those kind of clothes are horrible in my opinion. I would prefer her/them to wear casual clothing since thats the best style and it also makes them look really good. Anyway I don't think they will stop the schoolgirl image anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Yup...So we can gawk all we like. Happy

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ya. . . keep the clothing real - something that will fit the rock part of the band Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Haruka wrote:Oh my God, no not office clothes. Those kind of clothes are horrible in my opinion. I would prefer her/them to wear casual clothing since thats the best style and it also makes them look really good. Anyway I don't think they will stop the schoolgirl image anytime soon.

Office clothes?! WTF! oh my god, those clothes can make a person age 10 years older............ WTF!

Back to top Go down

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I know, so we're all No-No to that Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Not only we here that have the 'No-No' thought. Eveyone who likes Scandal

will reject the office look.

Back to top Go down

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
Haruna is Haruna. That does not change only with a uniform. Tsk Tsk Tsk

Back to top Go down

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
loveharunaono wrote:Not only we here that have the 'No-No' thought. Eveyone who likes Scandal

Oh My just by reading the office clothes thingy makes me want to burst out laughing LOL
don't be so sure about that i kind of want would love *that* office look on SCANDAL esp HARU-chan Dance

“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
akuma_tsubasa wrote:
loveharunaono wrote:Not only we here that have the 'No-No' thought. Eveyone who likes Scandal

Oh My just by reading the office clothes thingy makes me want to burst out laughing LOL
don't be so sure about that i kind of want would love *that* office look on SCANDAL esp HARU-chan Dance

It's kinda weird, isnt it............ Sweating

Back to top Go down

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ SCANDAL and office clothes don't go together. They'll look totally weird.

Back to top Go down