Nice thread guys! Hehehehe..
My dreams.. or rather my goals ( I categorized them as "goals" because I will definitely do something to make it happen! Whereas my "dreams" are just "dreams" for me.. Hehehe) in life are (In chronological order):
1. SHORT-TERM: To pass and top the CE Licensure Exams on May 2011;
2. To get fluent in Nihongo;
3. Work in Japan, or work in a Japanese company while here in the PH;
4. Explore Japan and see SCANDAL live (and Avril Lavigne);
5. It may sound so childish but I wanna go to the Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando;
6. Explore the 7107 islands of the PH.. Hahaha it's impossible.. Just visit the hotspots in the PH esp. Batanes, Palawan and Bohol;
7. Own a ranch (ranch only, not a villa or Hacienda
) because I really wanted to have horses! Hahaha. And I can have as many cats as I want if I have a ranch! Haha. No one's gonna complain! ^_^;
8. Marry the man I love. Hehe cheesy! And have many children.. and cats.. Hahahaha LOL; and
9. Live in the countryside (related to #7).
As for my dreams:
1. Live in Japan. It will only be possible if I'll marry a Japanese man.. Well, it's really something that you can't plan; I can't force myself to love a man just because he's from Japan.. (Hehehe it rhymes!!! LOL I remember KillerBee);
2. Meet Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Jun Matsumoto.. Haha I'm being girly
3. Own a yacht.. It's ways too expensive;
4. Become a soldier and an aircraft pilot.. Hehe;
5. Become a mangaka.. But I don't have much time to draw these days;
6. Become a novelist.. Maybe I can do these when I retire from work.. Hehe;
7. Become a great guitarist like Mami and be in a band.. But it can interfere on my work; and
8. Befriend SCANDAL members.. Hehehehe..