You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
gunnersforlife wrote:Wow thanks for the info alrick..

SCANDAL is becoming very productive...
That's good for them

Nice one

I do hope what you are saying is true and that SCANDAL are enjoying making music and touring .uhuh. But if it's Sony trying to milk them dry then I'm not sure what to say to Sony tbh... .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This is great news! Thanks for the info. .happy. I'll be looking forward to their mini album. =^-^=

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Koide Namizo

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

furyshinobi wrote:
gunnersforlife wrote:Wow thanks for the info alrick..

SCANDAL is becoming very productive...
That's good for them

Nice one

I do hope what you are saying is true and that SCANDAL are enjoying making music and touring .uhuh. But if it's Sony trying to milk them dry then I'm not sure what to say to Sony tbh... .whiteflag.

gurararara!!!make it simple...SCANDAL enjoying making music and touring...Sony using them as their money maker...fans do anything to buy their singles...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Newsiggy
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Z
Hehee 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Koidi Hehee
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Terriermon15
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Shp
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 am

sasuke21

Caless Student
Caless Student
what songs will be included in this mini album?

they're working hard lately

mr.sony is happy with this up coming release because he will earn a lot again

hehehehehe .uhuh.

Scandal is just too talented to have another mini album heheheeh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 am

sigit_mishi

sigit_mishi

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.com
WHAT...? .wow.

thanks for info alrick...

if that true...i will wait.... LOVE

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 JFLBANNER
Visit Our Blog At
Japanslot
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:38 am

rinara

rinara

Caless Student
Caless Student
NICE! Nice one
but yeah I worry if the girls will get tired
I've seen so many artist that working over hard .deli.
just two word, scandal fight!! .hora.

EDIT:
Mrs. Fabregas wrote:i hope it will be release in Indonesia..

Hope for this to

Last edited by EugeneAng on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 34jasmb
Kept the faith, Keep the faith, Will keep the faith.
~ Always Keep the Faith~
'Cause the 5 will always together. Believe it. 5=1
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 am

maaamiii

maaamiii

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mini album? eeee??? i've got nothing to say but thanks =D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
delighted to see them doing well but really worried that they're gonna suffer from overexposure

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
so today i got an interesting email from play-asia about the new single...

lol well not THAT interesting. i think the only new development is that its priced at 19.99 USD. im not sure about other places at the moment, but in general play-asia prices its SCANDAL stuff cheaper (which is why i buy from there for the most part .lol.)
anyways this could mean bad news in the sense that it could possibly be sold at even higher prices elsewhere for those who use other places to order .nervous.

oh and to put this in perspective the last mini-album (Yah Yah Yah Hello SCANDAL) is priced at 13.49 USD. hmm maybe there are more than 4 songs?

AHHH WERE ALL STILL SO MUCH IN SUSPENSE! .wtf.

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:29 pm

schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ Probably. Because it's almost 6 dollars more expensive that Yah!Yah!Yah! (or is it just of money value issues that goods are more expensive these days? XD)

But this news is just so... unbelievable XD well~ they're releasing Nanka Buttobase this October and now they've got an upcoming mini-album to boost. Not that I'm complaining but-- writing and composing and arranging and recording and photoshoots~ MANN... they work fast hahaha.

Gotta love them for working so hard XD

TWITTER || FACEBOOK || TUMBLR
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 100901newssd1
Avatar and Signature Banner by schicoschizophrenic9
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
schicoschizophrenic9 wrote:^ Probably. Because it's almost 6 dollars more expensive that Yah!Yah!Yah! (or is it just of money value issues that goods are more expensive these days? XD)

But this news is just so... unbelievable XD well~ they're releasing Nanka Buttobase this October and now they've got an upcoming mini-album to boost. Not that I'm complaining but-- writing and composing and arranging and recording and photoshoots~ MANN... they work fast hahaha.

Gotta love them for working so hard XD

Hopefully not too hard lol =P The girls do need some time off to relax a little... I'm hoping that this year will be the only year they have 'monthly' releases then after that a month or so break and then, back to recording new songs! .happy. Which reminds me, slightly offtopic but does anyone have a feeling that the B-sides of their singles is actually better than some of the tracks from Temptation Box? I mean Koshi-Tan or Hoshi No Furu Yori Ni, Midnight Television or Shining Sun are some of my favourite B side tracks... better than Shojou M and Houkago1H imo.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just wondering...
What classifies as a B side song.... especially on a CD of ~13 songs?? Since it's a CD, there's only 1 side.

The album sides were originally meant for "vinyl albums" then cassettes, which are both obsolete now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MrMojo wrote:Just wondering...
What classifies as a B side song.... especially on a CD of ~13 songs?? Since it's a CD, there's only 1 side.

The album sides were originally meant for "vinyl albums" then cassettes, which are both obsolete now.

I mean when SCANDAL releases their singles, you have the single which is the A side and then you have 1 or 2 songs that follow after it like, for example, in Namida No Regret single you have Midnight Television and Shining Sun which are B sides. Most of these 'B sides' are often not released with the final album but are exclusives to the singles only.

If you guys and girls don't know what I'm talking about then look up YUI's 'B side' album My Short Stories to get what I mean =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:59 am

jmaeshawn

jmaeshawn

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just hope they don't release like 10 versions of this.

I just spent the last of my paycheck on all 4 versions of Nanka Buttobase... Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:21 am

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
@jmaeshawn: 4 of them ?!

yeah, agree i hope only 1 or 2 or 3 version of this mini album.
looks i'll buy this one for sure.
thanks for the info

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just preordered their mini album from Play-asia.com .happy. Will definitely switch to CD Japan if there is any first press bonuses that comes with it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:14 am

schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

Caless Student
Caless Student
furyshinobi Well, I'm not really hoping for them to tire themselves out. It's just evident with Nanka Buttobase's release (Oct. 6) and this mini-album's release (Nov 17)~ It's release after release for them XD and writing a song isn't as simple as one could think of XD

and off-the-topic for you too~ but I think it's just a person's point of view of "what song's better than this" kind of thing XD honestly, I enjoyed ShoujoM and Houkago1H (to make it precise I enjoyed the whole album) :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:34 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
schicoschizophrenic9 wrote:furyshinobi Well, I'm not really hoping for them to tire themselves out. It's just evident with Nanka Buttobase's release (Oct. 6) and this mini-album's release (Nov 17)~ It's release after release for them XD and writing a song isn't as simple as one could think of XD

and off-the-topic for you too~ but I think it's just a person's point of view of "what song's better than this" kind of thing XD honestly, I enjoyed ShoujoM and Houkago1H (to make it precise I enjoyed the whole album) :D

That's true but in my opinion, there seems to be more emotions and effort when SCANDAL performing/singing their B sides both lyrically (is that a word lol?) and musically. To me Shojou M and Houkago 1H are the songs used to fill up their track lists. The only songs that stood out for me in TB (not the singles) are Aitai, Sayonara my Friend, Girlism and Everybody Says Yeah!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
furyshinobi wrote:
schicoschizophrenic9 wrote:furyshinobi Well, I'm not really hoping for them to tire themselves out. It's just evident with Nanka Buttobase's release (Oct. 6) and this mini-album's release (Nov 17)~ It's release after release for them XD and writing a song isn't as simple as one could think of XD

That's true but in my opinion, there seems to be more emotions and effort when SCANDAL performing/singing their B sides both lyrically (is that a word lol?) and musically. To me Shojou M and Houkago 1H are the songs used to fill up their track lists. The only songs that stood out for me in TB (not the singles) are Aitai, Sayonara my Friend, Girlism and Everybody Says Yeah!!

the topics up for discussion thats for sure... but try doing it in the actual Temptation Box thread haha Peace Onion

yeah but i see what youre trying to say but of course that would depend on your personal taste. anyways i dont think its really a fair way to judge songs by that classification. say you like all 3 songs from a single and you didnt like a couple from the album, that might be a reason youd wonder sometihng like that.. and obviously with the lesser number of tracks on a single the probability of you liking a single OVERALL would be higher than that of an entire album.

oh and i personally like ALL the songs on TB Onion Love
...but strangely enough i havent heard of anyone liking Hello!Hello! as much as i do Onion Depress

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:48 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
@zimbobbio don't worry about Hello!Hello! I listen to that song more often that most of the others on the albums.

I notice what everyone was saying about different versions of several albums and going broke. I understand wanting to own everything that SCANDAL has, but even I find it odd to buy every version of very CD. I mean I wouldn't buy three versions of temptation box because I only need the one that captures my attention the most. After hearing several comments about the first photo book (something about one of the members doing something to another member) I decided on the photo book because I thought it would suit me best. I think even if I could afford every album and single, I have reason to believe I wouldn't buy them. I have needs besides music (even if its SCANDAL). With SCANDAL releasing several versions of different singles and albums so constantly I have come to the conclusion to pick the version that I want and stick with it. As shown with Temptation Box and recently Nanka Buttobase.

Last edited by snypershot on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrectly stated Shoujo S)

Also known as: Ross 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Rossba10
2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 am

schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ Ditto! I love Hello!Hello! as much as all the songs from TB XD

Kyaaa~ was it only me who buy all versions here? XD

Anyway, I reckon this new mini-album will only be available in one version (like Yah!Yah!Yah!) so if anyone's worried about which-version-I-am-gonna-buy thing then this won't be a problem for you XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 pm

jr.

jr.

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://gaignunkukai.wordpress.com
Confirmed. Mini Album. Cover Song.
進化系ガールズバンドSCANDAL、今度はカバーミニアルバム!!デビュー前からインディーチャートを賑わせ、アメリカ・フランス・香港の音楽大国でライブを敢行し海外メディアからも注目をされるなど驚異的な活動を展開。2009年6月に発売のシングル「少女S」でオリコン初登場6位にランクイン、その後10月に発 売されたデビューアルバム「BEST★SCANDAL」はガールズバンドとして7年ぶりのオリコンベスト5 を獲得。ライブ動員でも初のワンマンライブは即日SOLD OUTし、2009年末にはレコード大賞・新人賞を受賞。2010年シングルは軒並みTOP10にランクインし、最新作の2ndアルバム「TEMPTATION BOX」はオリコン初登場TOP3を記録し、ガールズバンドを代表する存在へ成長しています。そんなSCA NDALが、「リスペクト・ガールズ・ロック」というテーマを持って、1980年代~2000年代の時代を超えて愛される楽曲をカバーする企画ミニアルバムをリリースします。2010年4月に配信限定でリリースし たZONE「secret base~君がくれたもの~」のカバーがレコチョクでTOP5を記録しその楽曲も今回収録されます。まさにSCANDAL真骨頂のカバーアルバムになっています!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Credits to the above poster here's the Google Translate version:

Evolution series girl band SCANDAL, Kabaminiarubamu now! ! Indie chart debut before the headlines, such activities are tremendous attention from pressing ahead with the international media powerhouse live music in Hong Kong, America and France. Single released in June 2009 "Girl S" ranked number 06 in the Oricon first appearance, debut album was on sale since October, "BEST ★ SCANDAL" won the Oricon top five in seven years as a girl band . The first one-man live at SOLD OUT immediately mobilized to live, the end of 2009 was awarded the prize for new records. TOP10 singles across the board in 2010 ranked the 2nd latest album "TEMPTATION BOX" TOP3 Oricon first appearance the record, there has grown to represent a girl band. SCA NDAL such, the "Respect Girls Rock" with the theme, the 1980 mini-album project will cover a period beyond the beloved songs of the 2000s. Released in limited distribution in April 2010 ZONE "secret base ~ ~ The Gift" by Rekochoku TOP5 cover of the song is also included to record this. SCANDAL exactly true value has a cover album!

Sounds to me that the mini album is SCANDAL's covers of popular jpop/jrock songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 pm

alrick13

alrick13

if it is the case hope they include Hajimete no Chu in it

2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ichigo452.deviantart.com/
eee gomen, but can somebody transalte this phrase from mini-album information: "Kabaminiarubamu now! " ??
jr. thanks for information Nice one furyshinobi thanks fro translation .nerd. .lol.

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum