Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am


jmaeshawn

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ftorres wrote:the NAME of this new mini album is:

R-GIRL's ROCK!
Amazed We already knew that "our girls rock" but the name of this mini-album just confirms it Happy

snypershot wrote:I might run out of space in my room soon with too much SCANDAL stuff.
You can never have too much SCANDAL stuff, just too little of it Nice One

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:11 am


Danilhugo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Danilhugo.blog.163.com
Gallagher wrote:-___- i'm very poor now xD

But i'm so happy =D Thx for the info Nice One

yea, lol
so many mini mini

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am


Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Does anyone hope that they'll have their cover of K-On!'s "Don't Say Lazy!"? I hope so...


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 am


Danilhugo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Danilhugo.blog.163.com
Innoveda wrote:Does anyone hope that they'll have their cover of K-On!'s "Don't Say Lazy!"? I hope so...

Yo, Aussie Friend.
Which state r u in ah~?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm


furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/furyshinobi/
Innoveda wrote:Does anyone hope that they'll have their cover of K-On!'s "Don't Say Lazy!"? I hope so...

Yup, I hope so Happy I'm also hoping that SCANDAL no Theme is in the mini album as well... *fingers crossed*


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm


MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here's my playlist wish for the mini album...

1. Playboy
2. Hajimete no Chu
3. Scandal no Theme
4. Don't Say Lazy
5. Secret Base
6. Touch
7. Nanka Buttobase
8. Instrumental versions of songs listed

Wow.
This looks more like a regular album than a mini album

R-Girls's Rock ... play on words for "Our Girls Rock" ... coincidence??

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:01 am


masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Some sites are listing the tracklist as..

1 ロックンロール・ウィドウ
2 六本木心中
3 Sinky-York
4 Sunny Day Sunday
5 恋人がサンタクロース
6 Daydream
7 Secret Base ~君がくれたもの~

No official announcement has been made yet so I'm not sure how accurate it is. But then again the news of a mini album was out before any official announcement so I'm not surprised if thats the confirmed tracklist. Just remembered that Daydream is a Judy and Mary song they covered which was included in the Judy and Mary Tribute album. I think most people forgot about that cover.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 am


Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
wow a new mini album... i want to get a copy when it come out
the girls are very busy but i hope they are getting enough time to rest
so that they won't get so much stress and don't get sick


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 am


zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
I'm surprised they'd re-release daydream... I mean, while it is a cover it was alreadyy released on yumemiru tsubasa. I too hope they include touch and hajimette no chu... and ASHITA NO ASHITA! I got so addicted to the version on youtube, even though the quality is quite poor. But yeah id really like to hear a studio version, and supposedly they covered that anyways so it would make sense in that case


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm


haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Daydream again~? Onion Tea
well were all expecting the top 3~ Hajimete no Chu,TOUCH and SB
hope the real list will be up soon~ Glasses Onion

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm


Lexian

Moderator
Moderator
http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I don't know about you guys, but I'm curious to hear what "Sinky-York" sounds like. Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 am


rreizend

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://theflyinglemon.wordpress.com
probably gonna pre-order this sometime today, along with TEMPTATION BOX + PB and SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase LE Type B; my first ever music-y order (and internet shopping)! Sushi Onion

masterelr wrote:Some sites are listing the tracklist as..

1 ロックンロール・ウィドウ
2 六本木心中
3 Sinky-York
4 Sunny Day Sunday
5 恋人がサンタクロース
6 Daydream
7 Secret Base ~君がくれたもの~

No official announcement has been made yet so I'm not sure how accurate it is. But then again the news of a mini album was out before any official announcement so I'm not surprised if thats the confirmed tracklist. Just remembered that Daydream is a Judy and Mary song they covered which was included in the Judy and Mary Tribute album. I think most people forgot about that cover.

well what i can say is that that list looks pretty legit. judging from the cover songs #5 Koibito ga Santa Clause, #6 Daydream and #7 Secret Base, i'm kinda sure that #1 Rock n' Roll Widow is a cover of Ryudo Uzaki's song of the same name. while tracks #2, #3 and #4, i would think, are original songs.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 am


layachanx3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
woot.im excited to hear their covers that are not yet released!
im so gonna buy this Nice One

Spoiler:
Fresh from the release of their 11th single, “Nanka Buttobase,” SCANDAL will be releasing a cover album of popular songs from the 1980s to 2000s. Entitled “R-GIRL’s Rock” (「リスペクト・ガールズ・ロック」Respect Girl’s Rock), the album will include ZONE's hit song "secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~”.

According to CDJapan, the first press will include a photobook and an special external bonus (stickers or cards maybe? XD).


source: http://jayeanne.livejournal.com/2742.html

wow. so it means "Respect Girl's Rock!" cool title!
and it will include a photobook and bonuses! yay!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 am


HaToMaRi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh....yes 2010/11/17

Amazed

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:44 am


zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
rreizend wrote:probably gonna pre-order this sometime today, along with TEMPTATION BOX + PB and SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase LE Type B; my first ever music-y order (and internet shopping)! Sushi Onion

masterelr wrote:Some sites are listing the tracklist as..

1 ロックンロール・ウィドウ
2 六本木心中
3 Sinky-York
4 Sunny Day Sunday
5 恋人がサンタクロース
6 Daydream
7 Secret Base ~君がくれたもの~

No official announcement has been made yet so I'm not sure how accurate it is. But then again the news of a mini album was out before any official announcement so I'm not surprised if thats the confirmed tracklist. Just remembered that Daydream is a Judy and Mary song they covered which was included in the Judy and Mary Tribute album. I think most people forgot about that cover.

well what i can say is that that list looks pretty legit. judging from the cover songs #5 Koibito ga Santa Clause, #6 Daydream and #7 Secret Base, i'm kinda sure that #1 Rock n' Roll Widow is a cover of Ryudo Uzaki's song of the same name. while tracks #2, #3 and #4, i would think, are original songs.

ahhh now that i see the translation of the santa claus song i finally made the connection! cause i heard that they did that song as a bonus as part of the BEST XMAS performance, and i was disappointed that i couldnt locate the audio for it anywhere online but now theyre gonna officially release it! Clap

and instead of the santa claus one at their other venue apparently they performed something else, but i cant seem to remember the name. perhaps its another one of the songs on the tracklist? maybe someone can verify?

woot anyways very much excited, especially now that you say theres a PB that comes with it Ho Onion


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 pm


strawberry

Caless Student
Caless Student
rreizend wrote:i'm kinda sure that #1 Rock n' Roll Widow is a cover of Ryudo Uzaki's song of the same name. while tracks #2, #3 and #4, i would think, are original songs.
No, no, no, and no. It's a cover mini-album. Look them up.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 pm


vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
WooHoo!!! Amazed
I've paid for this one.
demo, im still waiting for the list. and the cover pics. and what uniform will they use ?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 am


rreizend

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://theflyinglemon.wordpress.com
strawberry wrote:
rreizend wrote:i'm kinda sure that #1 Rock n' Roll Widow is a cover of Ryudo Uzaki's song of the same name. while tracks #2, #3 and #4, i would think, are original songs.
No, no, no, and no. It's a cover mini-album. Look them up.

ah, my bad. thanks for the heads up.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 am


~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
1.Rock'n'Roll Widow (ロックンロール・ウィドウ)
- Yamaguchi Momoe
2.Roppongi Suicide ( 六本木心中)
- Ann Lewis
3.Sinky-York
- Jitterin' Jinn
4.Sunny Day Sunday
- Sentimental Bus
5.Santa Claus Lovers (恋人がサンタクロース)
- Yumi Matsutoya
6.Daydream
- Judy and Mary
7.Secret Base ~The Gift~ (Secret Base ~君がくれたもの~)
- ZONE

i saw this from another site, the tracklist including the orignal artists who sang it.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 am


puffy_redevil

Caless Student
Caless Student
Clap aye aye! i just sooooooooo can't wait..

the tracklist looks 'rare' to me.. haha

SCANDAL.. what a rapist... Love LOVE

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 am


layachanx3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
harunahai wrote:
Spoiler:
1.Rock'n'Roll Widow (ロックンロール・ウィドウ)
- Yamaguchi Momoe
2.Roppongi Suicide ( 六本木心中)
- Ann Lewis
3.Sinky-York
- Jitterin' Jinn
4.Sunny Day Sunday
- Sentimental Bus
5.Santa Claus Lovers (恋人がサンタクロース)
- Yumi Matsutoya
6.Daydream
- Judy and Mary
7.Secret Base ~The Gift~ (Secret Base ~君がくれたもの~)
- ZONE

i saw this from another site, the tracklist including the orignal artists who sang it.

thanks harunahai! made it easier for me to search the songs on youtube!

btw, here are the links if u want to hear how the other songs sound like excluding DAYDREAM and Secret Base (which you all prolly heard nao.=Dp)

Spoiler:

1.Rock'n'Roll Widow (ロックンロール・ウィドウ)
- Yamaguchi Momoe


2.Roppongi Suicide ( 六本木心中)
- Ann Lewis


3.Sinky-York
- Jitterin' Jinn


4.Sunny Day Sunday
- Sentimental Bus


5.Santa Claus Lovers (恋人がサンタクロース)
- Yumi Matsutoya


Sinky-York has a nice tone and i think im gonna like their cover of Rock'n'Roll Widow and Sunny Day Sunday UHUH!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am


puffy_redevil

Caless Student
Caless Student
Happy good spoiler layachanx3.. hehe..
i was about to youtube-ing for the songs...

sinky-york and Sunny Day Sunday sounded awesome already.. those 2 songs must be uber AUWWSOME if SCANDAL does really truly cover both of these.. Smile

they should just hurry in releasing the official tracklist.. Silence

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 am


MamiTatsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mamitatsuki.deviantart.com/
.the songs sounds pretty interesting...

.too bad most of my money is gone because of a single cosplay costume~ Onion Cry

.uh~ uh~ need...cash...Onion Depress

.WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY~! Confused Onion

.then again~

.i think i still have some time to save money~

.yosh~! .i will spend only a hundred pesos in ONE WEEK~! Rage


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 am


haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
@Laya-chan sankyufor the spoiler~ Love
aaaaahhhhhhhhh~

i think it's not just me~
i want SCANDAL to cover a YUI song~
Rolling Star to be exact,*sigh~*
maybe in my dreams~
Onion XD


sankyu again laya-chan~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Mini Album - 「R-GIRL's ROCK!」
Posted on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:12 am


furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/furyshinobi/
d3nise wrote:@Laya-chan sankyufor the spoiler~ Love
aaaaahhhhhhhhh~

i think it's not just me~
i want SCANDAL to cover a YUI song~
Rolling Star to be exact,*sigh~*

maybe in my dreams~
Onion XD


sankyu again laya-chan~

Agreed T_T Rolling Star will be awesome or even some of their other covers like Touch and Hajimete No Chuu. Slightly disappointed with the track list though looking forward to Sinky York, Sunday Day Sunday and that Santa Claus one stood out the most for me.

Arigato layachan for the cover preview and harunahai for the tracklist ^_^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down