Re: Scandal Br Closed by Sony
Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 am

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hmm, I missed something big didn't I? HA!

well as for copyright laws, that'll pertain to where the main server is located at and what rules apply to the media platform...

I know that Sony has the rights to all their PVs/MVs, music, etc., but don't the rules bend a little bit when things get released to their overseas distributors?

Like Avex Trax... They have Avex Japan, Avex Taiwan, Avex Asia, etc., and all their copyright laws apply to sales media, but publicly broadcasted media laws become hazy once it leaves Japan...

So I'm not implying anything, but if the media source were to be broadcasted in Taiwan, then from Taiwan to here via Youtube, wouldn't that be safe? Because the source isn't directly from anyone here, it's from Taiwan... So all Sony could do is ask SH to bring down the link without reparations, then they'll have a whole different situation with the main source...

Yes I understand that they're on top of their game and they disable their whatever released media in a heartbeat, but that's just my two cents...

(Actually, doesn't Sony have a dedicated Youtube channel to broadcast their stuff anyways? Let alone other servers to distribute their public media?)

Of course I could be wrong and my understanding could be totally off... But Mods, do what you think is best for SH, don't risk it if you think it's not safe... There's a loophole to everything, all you have to do is find it... but yes, copyrighted/official items are out of the question, I'm actually talking about public broadcasts that they blackout...

I agree to the sneaky ninja tactics! HA HA!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:00 am

sigit_mishi

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.com
why? ehy must scandalbr Tears of Joy

now...where i can get source of Scandal....damn sony

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit Our Blog At
Japanslot
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 am

kiera917

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
what the----

now that is just sad.... it was a good source for scandal downloads... D:
maybe we can't blame sony cause scandal is really getting big D:

i just hope SH won't be taken down... T____T

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

by lale [=3
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
can we ask the permission to post SCANDAL vids from Mr. Sony??

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 pm

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
@hapihapi maybe we can't their rules so tight.
lets all pray, that SH will not taken down!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't think Sony would close down a fan site... maybe they would contact the admins and mods to restrict most of the content, but the fact of the matter is that we ultimately support and make up a small percentage of revenue to the band...

*ahem* I admit that I download their albums and what not first hand, BUT I always do my part and purchase a legit copy to keep the band supported... (Hey let's face it, releases don't reach the US on the same night yah know... HA HA! so I have to get my fix somehow...)

If I were a star, as a publicity ploy and illegal distribution deterrant, I would personally send out a video feed to any fansite/fan forum I come across that distributes my official items, to stop releasing any copyrighted material as a fair/heartful plea (THREAT!!! HA HA!!!)...

As fans, how can we not respect that wish? HA HA! but that's just my thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 am

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
i thank banjo for filling my iphone with many scandal vids! when the site first went down i thought it was for maintenance or something now i find out one of my favourite sites has been taken down. damn i actually really hate sony now Rage , without scandalbr i no longer have a source for scandal tv appearances and stuff. Frustrated

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 am

GC.

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was wondering why I couldn't access the page, evil Mr. Sorny Rage
Now it will be harder to find SCANDAL media Onion Tsk
Thanks Banjo for all your hard work~~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 am

Banjo

Caless Student
Caless Student
whoaa.. I'm surprised to see this topic

I would like to thanks everyone for the comments TOJ Onion

and...

Glasses Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:46 am

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
^

looks like this isn't the last of Banjo eh? [=3

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Rina's Knight

International Performer
International Performer
my good source for scandal downloads.... Waaa Onion

SOONNY!!! if you do that also to SH i will kill u.... RAWR Onion

Rina..... "KIMI WA ORE GA MAMORU...." Rage ~HENSHIN~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

aron94

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://yui-lover.com
Okay. I am new here. Whats Br?
I know sorny got lots of spies in the internet world. we occur this in YUI-Lover too~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am

vamps

Caless Student
Caless Student
Waaa Onion WTF Onion I usually share the resource in the scandalbr with scanfal fans in China.
Benjo ,thank you very much.
Please Onion

BEST★SCANDAL
SCANDAL FANS CLUB in China:http://www.scandal-4.net
Back to top Go down