Re: What do you call a SCANDAL fan?
Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 am

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDALicious sounds good to me!! Nice One

CANTAcious sounds like some kind of octopus for me!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:58 am

Raziel

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandalicious is great tho,i like scandalicious
cause they all delicious like their music and song so delicious

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paradise Kiss~~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am

Mayuki

Banned
Banned
http://www.scandal-4.com/index.html
Maybe Scandalousdl

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am

Mayuki

Banned
Banned
http://www.scandal-4.com/index.html
Scandalous or maybe Cagayake Girls?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:32 am

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yassu wrote:I see that you take as base always "SCANDAL" or only a member of SCANDAL, so why not try another thing?

What do you think about CANTAcious?

I know this word not exist but for SCANDAL, I think a new word must be invented.
So as Canta represent SCANDAL, I though I can take this name for talk about a fan of SCANDAL.

CANTAcious sounds ok to me, how about SCANTA?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Ferdinand wrote:
Yassu wrote:I see that you take as base always "SCANDAL" or only a member of SCANDAL, so why not try another thing?

What do you think about CANTAcious?

I know this word not exist but for SCANDAL, I think a new word must be invented.
So as Canta represent SCANDAL, I though I can take this name for talk about a fan of SCANDAL.

CANTAcious sounds ok to me, how about SCANTA?

I think SCANTA looks too much to CANTA.

For me the problem about SCANDALicious is that it's too simple. I mean, there isn't a true originality: you have taken the name of the band, add "cious" and it's all, moreover everyone can guess that a "SCANDALicious" is a fan of SCANDAL. Contrary to CANTAcious, I confess I've had "cious" too, but only the fans of SCANDAL know CANTA.
So I think you want to ask me why "CANTA"? I reply that, as I've already say, CANTA represent SCANDAL,furthermore, when I've looked the "PV of Koshi-Tantan" I've noticed the CANTA below the girls, and I thought these CANTA represent us.
It's the reason why I have choose to put "CANTA" and "cious" for it looks like an adjective.
So I want the name of SCANDAL fans can be understood only by the fans of SCANDAL, and for me CANTAcious correspond to this because only SCANDAL fans know CANTA and only SCANDAL fans have already looked the PV of Koshi-Tantan
So what think the persons below me?

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yassu wrote:For me the problem about SCANDALicious is that it's too simple. I mean, there isn't a true originality: you have taken the name of the band, add "cious" and it's all, moreover everyone can guess that a "SCANDALicious" is a fan of SCANDAL. Contrary to CANTAcious, I confess I've had "cious" too, but only the fans of SCANDAL know CANTA.
So I think you want to ask me why "CANTA"? I reply that, as I've already say, CANTA represent SCANDAL,furthermore, when I've looked the "PV of Koshi-Tantan" I've noticed the CANTA below the girls, and I thought these CANTA represent us.
It's the reason why I have choose to put "CANTA" and "cious" for it looks like an adjective.
So I want the name of SCANDAL fans can be understood only by the fans of SCANDAL, and for me CANTAcious correspond to this because only SCANDAL fans know CANTA and only SCANDAL fans have already looked the PV of Koshi-Tantan
So what think the persons below me?

I agree, SCANTA is too similar to CANTA since CANTA means SCANDAL-taro.
This is just my opinion, taro is a boyish name, so we might find girlish name for girl fan.
But basically, I 100% support your opinion, it's true the canta in Koshi-Tantan PV represent us.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 am

Mikazuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Maybe SCANDALous??

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Batian

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Cantacious is a great idea !

"being a fan is not explained, it is lived" B.K.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Eri08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think Scandal fan is enough...so many bands call people other things...for example Hollywood undead: HU soldiers or Army of the dead...Lady Gaga calls her fans her monsters. What's so wrong with just being a Scandal fan? Do we really need a special name? Does it mean we don't like them as much if we don't have a special name? Its just my opinion though.

Amazed
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Eri08 wrote:I think Scandal fan is enough...so many bands call people other things...for example Hollywood undead: HU soldiers or Army of the dead...Lady Gaga calls her fans her monsters. What's so wrong with just being a Scandal fan? Do we really need a special name? Does it mean we don't like them as much if we don't have a special name? Its just my opinion though.

About if we need really a special name, I reply you I don't know and no, it don't mean we don't like them as much if we don't have a special name. But it will be more funny if we have a special name, on condition we're all agreed

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 pm

kyoharu03

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDALover XD LOL

haru-chan wa ichiban da!boku no megami desu!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

chisanaME

Caless Student
Caless Student
About if we need really a special name, I reply you I don't know and no, it don't mean we don't like them as much if we don't have a special name. But it will be more funny if we have a special name, on condition we're all agreed

Yeah, I agree with you. We, SCANDAL fans should really have a name of our own since we are highly increasing. It's part of every popular girl band/group to have an official fanclub.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Finally I know Im a Scandalous Fan.xD

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I think we should have a unique name to call ourselves like SONE are fans of SNSD and ELF for super Junior hmm ofcourse you know Lady Gag calls her fans little monsters...

hmm what about... fanDAL fan of SCANDAL?

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

chongyip

Caless Student
Caless Student
hhmmm. I think I call myself a Scanner:P. Cool
Naah to stupid.
i'm a scandaler or something like that.
nevermind stupid to LOL

I'm just a SH-fan:).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 am

Seigaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
The fact that you listen to a good chunk of their songs, and maybe purchased an album would make you a fan. A TRUE fan I would say, would like ALL their songs. I only like a select few, like Doll, Want You, Tokyo Skyscraper, and a few more. I have Baby Action, and my Harukaze is coming. Then again, the only group that I have EVERY album for, and loved all their songs was Linkin Park.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 am

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/
scandalous sounds great, Nice One

I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo  

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:23 am

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Scandalist? Scandaler? Scantas? idk lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
SCANDALous.. SCANDAL + Fabulous Amazed

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:41 am

kliff0408

Caless Student
Caless Student
erm, I called myself ''SCANDy''~
lol, though it doesn't sound right!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 pm

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think being a SCANDAL fan is good enough.... in my opinion " I'm a fan" is better than " I'm a ____"
Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like scanner
no seriously, I'm totally okay with just being a "scandal fan", but scanta didn't even sound so bad.
sorry for this kind of off-topic, but does anyone remember the names of those little monster-like things Mami designed for some tour shirts? somehow the thought of Canta made me remember them

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 pm

k_concepcion18

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandaloid4.blog.com
a SCANDALoid. Amazed

mind checking out our blog? Please
www.scandaloid4.blog.com

arigatou! Praise

"If you learn more, study more, but move less, you'll never change." ~ Rina Suzuki

RinaLoid

www.karenleonaconcepcion.blog.com
www.scandaloid4.blog.com
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 23, 2014 4:31 pm

D_Yudhizt14

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDALite, sounds great, really  Cool

HARUNA ONO  Love 
Back to top Go down