About buying products in Australia
Posted on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:48 am

Danilhugo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Danilhugo.blog.163.com
Hi, all the Scandal Fans

Nice meeting u! i just join u guys (to become one of a Scandal super fan) recently. i am from Australia, is there any Australian here as well?! ^_^

i am just wondering whether i can buy Scandal's product within Australia? if so, can u tell me where i can purchase them?!

thx guys!!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: About buying products in Australia
Posted on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:02 am

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ebay,cdjapan,amazon,yesasia? the easiest way is to buy them online i suppose.
i haven't been able to find SCANDAL stuffs here in Sydney

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 am

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I personally use CDJapan. I got temptation box without a scratch on it, I am getting Scandal nanka buttobase tomorrow. I trust CDjapan

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also known as: Ross , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

Danilhugo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Danilhugo.blog.163.com
ordered, and itz on the way now
thx guys
omg, shipping is expensive like hell Dies

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://musicprofessiomihi.blogspot.com
hey another person form australia hey Peace Onion

i can't find anything in perth, but then again....there's like nothing in perth Onion Cry
here's hoping you have more luck =P

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 am

fearistheenemy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Basically we all Praise Online shopping when it comes to buying foreign music or merchandise. I live on the coast of Victoria in a small city where there is NO chance of having a store that stocks or even orders most foreign music... There is a store that now stocks Manga and Anime though which shocked me. However its insanely expensive.

Glad you found what you were looking for :D Balloon

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well if you live in Sydney I saw their photobook in Kinokuniya but it priced too heavyily you may as well buy online... there might be some Asian CD shops that sell Jpop/Kpop music who are willing to order it for you but I'm not sure how much would put a hole through you pocket...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 pm

vacantengaged

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
I've got some goodies really cheap from eBay, and the postage isn't that bad either. The new CD from Amazon.jp, with shipping, was going to cost me $73AUD so I cancelled my order when I sobered up (It was a drunken impulse order).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm

bosozuko13

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really want a CANTA Hoody - and/or a plush Canta toy.... but do you think I can find them anywhere online???

Anyone know of any sites that make have them???

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
In melbourne there's a store along bourke street that sells many asian CDs, merchandise, posters etc (mainly Korean) and last time I went in there I saw the BEST☆SCANDAL cd but nothing else SCANDAL related.. but sorry I don't remember the name of the store >_<

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

bosozuko13

Caless Student
Caless Student
TomomixOgawa wrote:In melbourne there's a store along bourke street that sells many asian CDs, merchandise, posters etc (mainly Korean) and last time I went in there I saw the BEST☆SCANDAL cd but nothing else SCANDAL related.. but sorry I don't remember the name of the store >_<

Thanks for that.... it's a start

Back to top Go down