Back to top Go down

Re: Aldious
Posted Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Jirya

Jirya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Aldious are awesome!
I found out about them a while ago and was blown away by their music.
Still, it'd take alot for them to become better than scandal .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 am

Zuratsu

Zuratsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hope they get to the top ^o^ They are all so talented & their energy is amazing :3

Such amazing powerful girl bands *O*!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
They're still around and still awesome. They recently released a new album 「Determination」. The members are:

Rami - vocals
Yoshi - guitar, leader
Toki - guitar
Sawa - bass
Aruto - drums

Wikipedia: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 pm

TOTAE

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
my favourite band.

there are powerful and beautiful

Sawasdee Tomomi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
Aldious will release a DVD of the Determination Tour 2011 on 2012/5/16. Announced on their website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on the YouTube channel:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

ll01

ll01

Caless Student
Caless Student
I actually found out about them because of you tube suggestions it was on the side of a scandal mv

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

ShiroYuurei

ShiroYuurei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i think the new music video from aldious was shot in the same location where scandal had their QAT photos taken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 0:20 for example

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thread necro!!

I figured it's better to resuscitate this old thread than start a new one with the same subject. Any other fans of the ladies? Will try to share some other videos when I get home....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Aizix

Aizix

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://soundcloud.com/devias1
I could never really get into them. Their music feels kinda generic to me and they get praised for being girls who play metal. Sure the guitarists have some nice skills (sorry, I'm ignorant about other instruments) but there's not much passion in their material. I guess I've listened to too many J-power metal bands and I can't get impressed anymore. I like Deep though. I liked their previous singer more than the current one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 7:21 am

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aizix wrote:I could never really get into them. Their music feels kinda generic to me and they get praised for being girls who play metal. Sure the guitarists have some nice skills (sorry, I'm ignorant about other instruments) but there's not much passion in their material. I guess I've listened to too many J-power metal bands and I can't get impressed anymore. I like Deep though. I liked their previous singer more than the current one.

Generic is quite a big word. I would love to see Scandal try to put out something like Dominator, Spirit Black or Re:fire.

SCANDAL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 2:22 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Squall

Yes I agree, I have been a fan of their's since they started in Osaka in 2008 and I have always thought of them as a bad ass Scandal Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 1:21 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Squall wrote:Generic is quite a big word. I would love to see Scandal try to put out something like Dominator, Spirit Black or Re:fire.

I agree - "generic" is a strong word. I used to listen to more metal than I do now, but I was *way* into it at one point, so to me they do not sound "generic". When you're really into a genre, it's easier to hear all the differences from one band to the next.

I do think they had maybe a little bit of a transition period when Re:NO joined the band, but she seems to be settling in now and her voice sounds strong on the new album. It's a shame that Aruto left, though. She's a great drummer.

I've met all of them and got to shoot some photos on stage at one of their shows; they're all really nice.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tonymiller
Of course, and not only Scandal and Aldious, all these female bands coming from Japan are very talented.

@spacecadet
Yeah, it's a shame Aruto left but Marina is also great. I'm so jealous you got the chance to meet them, I hope they come to Mexico one day.

Scandal will always be number one for me, even though I prefer heavier songs, I respect them a lot for what they have accomplished.

SCANDAL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:29 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I just discovered this band today thanks to an email from JPU Records notifying me of their new release. 

I like them, and agree with others in this forum they're not as enjoyable as Scandal, but it is a completely different genre they're playing so I give them some slack.  That being said, my tastes lean more towards Band-Maid for J-Metal, but Aldious is definitely talented.  If they ever come to Los Angeles I'll make sure to go see them perform live.  They look and sound exciting.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Don Dio

Yes I agree, and if you like Aldious you will probably like MUTANT MONSTER who are like SCANDAL on acid  Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I am really attracted with the skills and looks of Aldious' new drummer Marina Bozzio.

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@Don Dio

Yes I agree, and if you like Aldious you will probably like MUTANT MONSTER who are like SCANDAL on acid  Happy

Thanks for the suggestion (actually a reminder).  Thanks to Scandal, I came across Mutant Monster a while ago, liked them, but forgot about them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just found them and I love them! They have some great and also recent videos uploaded. This is one of my favourites:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sadly, many Japanese bands won't go on a tour outside Asia (or even Japan). SCANDAL has already shown love for the world-wide fanbase, Aldious still lacks this but at last JPU records releases some of their albums in Europe.

So, my hopes for Aldious (and also Flow) to come to Europe on day. If not, I will come to Japan, I swear!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I too would love to see Aldious live, but the almost unknown idol group NECRONOMIDOL came to London so you never know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:46 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Live would be nice, but for now I wish their CDs would a bit more affordable.  It's expensive getting imports, and they're not on iTunes or in Amazon's digital store yet.  I regularly check them out on YouTube (along with Destrose and Mary's Blood).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:50 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Talking about Aldious, me slightly off topic their former vocalist Rami is currently touring Japan with the former members of Destrose/Disqualia. What a supergroup I would like to see them live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aldious posted a beautiful video. It might be only available till the 3rd of January. It would be said if Re:No had to fully quit. I hope She can return somewhat later. Anyway, it is a beautiful song:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:04 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
From the look of things, it sounds like she has left the band, and music (from what the translation says).

Link to Re:No's tweet from Dec 22:

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.