Go down

SH USA Members [Page 2 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:21 pm

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
January sounds good since the holidays have me tied up real bad, but from the looks of things, I'll most likely start from SD and work my way up to LA whenever wherever... I can most likely scoop up Lale on the way up that specific day, so you're in luck if you can't find a ride out... (depending on my work schedule as usual of course...)

And CHYEAH! if you're down for the beach, you'll definitely love Venice Beach because the atmosphere and people are pretty chill... It's a 1-2 mile sidewalk bazaar full of people and good eats, so save your cash and get your swim trunks ready!... heh, but it is winter time, so cross your fingers for good weather by then!

Sweet, it seems like something solid is going down, so let's keep the ideas rolling until we get a definite date in mind... I want to get in touch with the local takoyaki truck and see if they'll come out to the area on our given day, so that should be something else to look forward to if it works out... ah, their takoyaki is "MmMmMmM! My goodness!"...

real talk... HA HA!

SH USA Members - Page 2 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
bigOeyez wrote:but I'm located down in San Diego or Temecula, so Los Angeles isn't too far away from me... Lale, you're about 1/2 way from SD and LA, so we can coordinate whatever meeting spot...

I guess i'm not the only SCANDAL fan/SH member in SD county. =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:02 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
just got my license, whos down to kick it?? haha lets plan a little tokyo trip or something soon

SH USA Members - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
i reserved 3 copies of ARENA 37C May 2011 (the one with the 12 page SCANDAL special) at Asahiya Bookstore on Sawtelle - one for me, jade, and whoever but i wat someone mentioned you were looking to get one? so i went ahead and asked them to order one for you Peace Onion

if anyone else is interested you can give them a call at (310)575-3303

for those of you who didnt know, Asahiya Bookstore carries Japanese magazines (among other things). i bought the Cutie magazine with the SCANDALxCinnamaroll special and i currently have the Go Go Guitar issue with SCANDAL on order through them.

theyre located at:
2130 Sawtelle Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025-6250

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
oh snap you are the MAN, zim! all over it, thanks x 1000!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:25 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
haha no problem. ill post here again when they give me a call upon its arrival. they said about 2-3 weeks so stay tuned :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks so much again, Neil! .clap.

SH USA Members - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
zimbobbio wrote:i reserved 3 copies of ARENA 37C May 2011 (the one with the 12 page SCANDAL special)

i currently have the Go Go Guitar issue with SCANDAL on order through them.

Where did you find out they were gonna be in ARENA 37C? That's news to me.

Which GGG issue? Is it the August one from last year?

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
SH USA Members - Page 2 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
the one you got me tenjoun

Also known as: Ross SH USA Members - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy SH USA Members - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
SH USA Members - Page 2 Rossba10
SH USA Members - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
torres posted it on Saturday: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t3051-scandal-magazine-features

And yeah, the GGG issue is the March issue of this year with Aqua Timez on the cover that has the SCANDAL poster in it, the one that you got for Ross.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
@tenjou i only ordered 3 copies of the Arena 37 issue, but i can order another one for u if u want or i posted the number here if u wanna call them yourself. same goes for anyone else who wants to pick up a copy since they have to special-order them, just let me know

also me, wat and jade are planning to meet up when we buy the magazines after they come in and maybe grab some ramen or something while were in the area. anyone else wanna come? itll most likely happen the weekend after next, depending on when the shipment arrives, ill post here when i get the call from asahiya

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hmmm i don't recall being part of that conversation lol.

But sounds cool anyway, thanks for keeping us posted.

SH USA Members - Page 2 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
just wondering, anyone else here besides me, jade and tenjou have a disneyland annual pass?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
man i haven't been to disneyland in like yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs...=(

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
OK so wat, jade(thoseguiltyeyes), and I are going to pick up our SCANDAL magazines from Asahiya Bookstore (2130 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025-6250) and grab some lunch at a nearby Japanese restaurant this Sunday, 4/10 at 1:00pm. If anyone would like to come join us, it'd be really cool to hang out with fellow SH members!

p.s. were most likely getting ramen or sushi lol 🍣

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sorry guys, I'm going to be a little late. I ended up picking up some overtime this Sunday morning, so I'll probably there at ~1:30 PM instead.

.shy.

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zimbobbio wrote:OK so wat, jade(thoseguiltyeyes), and I are going to pick up our SCANDAL magazines from Asahiya Bookstore (2130 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025-6250) and grab some lunch at a nearby Japanese restaurant this Sunday, 4/10 at 1:00pm. If anyone would like to come join us, it'd be really cool to hang out with fellow SH members!

p.s. were most likely getting ramen or sushi lol 🍣

.wtf. I didnt read this!

Sad! .plank. After I take my driving test and pass it I'll be able to drive to LA more often :>

SH USA Members - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:24 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I wish I lived in LA. It seems that we can find more SCANDAL stuff in LA.

@ Noodles Good luck on your drivers test!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:12 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
At the ramen place, showing off our SCANDAL magazines (which cost way more than they should!):
SH USA Members - Page 2 12807095

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
So here's how the day generally went:

We met up at Asahiya Bookstore and bought our copies of "Go!Go!Guitar!" and "Arena 37 SPECIAL" (as seen in pic above). I was the first to arrive and proceeded to claim the magazines from the front desk. A few minutes later, a guy came in who i suspected to be wat from what i recalled from his fb lol. Then he bought his magazine. We saw a girl walking towards the entrance of the store, and we immediately recognized her as Jade because she was wearing none other than the Shunkan Sentimental outfit! Very cool. We decided to browse the store for a while, because aside from magazines, they also carry CDs, DVDs, manga, etc. We came across the KERA magazine that featured Rina in a solo page (as seen in the SCANDAL magazine thread), and with no hesitation wat decided to buy it lol. There was only one copy, but luckily for wat, RINA is neither mine nor Jade's favorite member haha. Other notable things in the store: lots of anime soundtracks, including Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Soundtracks (awesome, but sooo expensive lol), lots of recognizable artists like ORANGE RANGE, Home Made Kazoku, Aqua Timez, etc. but unfortunately no SCANDAL Sad

We left the store to grab some lunch at a nearby ramen shop called "Asahi Ramen". On the outside glass windows you could see the awards they won in previous years, and I've eaten there before a few times and recommended we should eat there. We all ended up getting the same thing lol (Chashu Ramen). We figured that it would be a good time to take a picture so we busted out our magazines and asked our server to take a picture of us showing off our SCANDAL goods. She was probably confused haha, but anyways the end result was a great documentation of the first official Cali SH member hangout!

After eating we decided to get boba from a place called "Volcano Tea". I got a Jasmine Milk Tea while wat got a Strawberry Milk Tea. After getting our boba we went to the shop next door to browse while drinking our tea. The shop had some interesting Japanese stuff (around-the-house items, cooking stuff, etc.), anime stuff and Nintendo stuff. Lots of stuff. lol. Then we went to another store called "Giant Robot". The name was cool, but the shop turned out to be a little underwhelming haha it was pretty small and it had really random stuff. It was almost 4 o clock and I had to go so we said our goodbyes. We agreed it was a successful SH hangout, and the first of many more to come! Nice one

All in all, it was a great experience. It was good to finally meet fellow SH members face to face and of course get to know them, and have lots of laughs in the process! Definitely more SH Cali hangouts to come in the future and we hope to see YOU there, thats right I'm talking to YOU! .hi.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sounds cool Happy Hopefully if the AM2 guestlist goes as expected I'll get a chance to meet you guys in person this summer

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
looks like you've all been having fun without me... HA HA! apologies that I haven't been signing on/responding lately, but I'm lazily hard at work and my ricerocket was rear ended not too long ago, so I'm handling some serious stuff on my end...

good to see that things worked out on the Cali meet Zim! I should have been there with yah, but ah, I gotta make a claim spot for the next one... HA HA!

@KoiMoyou: no worries, I wouldn't say you're the only SCANDAL fan in SD... I claim SD and still work 4-5 days down here, so Temecula is where I go on my freetime... ah and don't forget, HIYASHI COLD NOODLES ARE IN SEASON AT CHOPSTIX AGAIN!!! WOOT!

heh, it's good to see that SH's Cali faction is active still! I'll contribute my part in due time...

SH USA Members - Page 2 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Don't have cell reception right now so I'll post this here:

@Jade and Neil: Kino just called me and the magazines came in!! And they're (relatively) cheap too!!

Anyone else in the area up for a trip to Little Tokyo?

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Nice! That was pretty fast, too! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Definitely down for another hangot, let's try and get a big SH group out to Little Tokyo!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum