SH USA Members [Page 28 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:18 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I totally missed that link. Sorry for the confusion.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Apparently, to purchase tickets now, there is a requirement for an "offer code." Anyone have any idea where that comes from?

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:07 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The code is HEADLINER.

My group and I just bought around 20 tickets! haha


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 pm


silkdog44

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the code!

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Tickets obtained! Its happening!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the info; just picked up a ticket for myself. I may end up having to sell it 'cuz I'd prefer to go to the Chicago show (it'll be $200+ cheaper for me to go there than LA), but I'd rather hedge my bets in case my boss decides to not give me the 15th off. Apparently, some family member of hers is graduating college/high school that day....bah!

Edit: BTW, assuming I actually end up going to the LA show (which is becoming more appealing the more I think about it), how many people might be interested in the "Dinner Before" option advertised by HoB? They don't have anything listed that far out, so no telling if it's even an option yet, but it sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:08 pm


Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Booked airfare for Chicago.  Early means exit row seating!  And it's only a 90 min flight which is nice.

We're coming in around noon on Friday and leaving late on Sunday.

Hotel is already booked - so we just need to see if we can get to 20 in the group and then buy passes - and wait for the upgrade options.

I watched the entire bluray on my big screen and better audio then I have in my office.  That's what cemented it for me.  It looks like their live shows are amazing which is why you're all so excited who have seen them before.  Am I traveling down a path with no return?  Boom

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
saldiven wrote:Thanks for the info; just picked up a ticket for myself. I may end up having to sell it 'cuz I'd prefer to go to the Chicago show (it'll be $200+ cheaper for me to go there than LA), but I'd rather hedge my bets in case my boss decides to not give me the 15th off. Apparently, some family member of hers is graduating college/high school that day....bah!

Edit: BTW, assuming I actually end up going to the LA show (which is becoming more appealing the more I think about it), how many people might be interested in the "Dinner Before" option advertised by HoB? They don't have anything listed that far out, so no telling if it's even an option yet, but it sounds interesting.

We will be taking advantage of anything that will allow us to get inside as early as possible, I think we discussed this option at the One OK rock in Anaheim but we ended up not using it so I have no experience with it, I know TGE does so I'll wait for her to reply to confirm.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:12 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Noodles wrote:
saldiven wrote:BTW, assuming I actually end up going to the LA show (which is becoming more appealing the more I think about it), how many people might be interested in the "Dinner Before" option advertised by HoB? They don't have anything listed that far out, so no telling if it's even an option yet, but it sounds interesting.

We will be taking advantage of anything that will allow us to get inside as early as possible, I think we discussed this option at the One OK rock in Anaheim but we ended up not using it so I have no experience with it, I know TGE does so I'll wait for her to reply to confirm.

So the dinner thing is known as Pass the Line where you can "pass the line" by buying an entree at their restaurant or buy $20 worth of HOB merch, AKA those who buy overpriced food or merch from them get to go inside the venue first. I don't think anyone needs to do it if they have a VIP ticket; this would probably only work out for those with regular tickets.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
If anyone has an extra VIP ticket for the LA show please let me know ASAP, I will probably need to buy one from someone soon.

Thank you!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:28 am


eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In the middle of money season. KO Onion Still going to try and swing for it. Anyway to get vip seating or first come first serve?

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 am


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
eionswolf wrote:Anyway to get vip seating or first come first serve?

Which date do you mean? There are 3 in the US.

5/15 - Rosemont Theatre, Chicago, IL
5/22 - House of Blues Sunset Strip, Los Angeles, CA
5/23 - House of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA


The Chicago show is part of an anime convention. The venue is all seating and they plan to have priority tickets available at a later date, but first you need to buy a badge for the con. We've started a group to get a $5 discount on badges (details here).

For the CA shows, there will be a VIP option where you get priority entry into the venue (it's a GA show--standing only), meet-and-greet with the band, and a signed poster. LA is already sold out, though.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:28 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ok, unfortunately, I'm definitely going to have to drop from the Chicago group for the $5 discount to the con ticket. I couldn't get the 15th off of work due to scheduling conflicts with other employees.

However, I did get the 21st and 22nd off, so I will definitely be going to the Sunset Strip show, and hopefully to the other show, too.

I've never been to LA before, so I'm completely oblivious to the area. Are there parts of town that I definitely want to avoid when looking for a hotel to stay in, either due to safety or just being terribly inconvenient for travel to the venues? I'll be doing some research about hotels over the next couple of weeks, then book a flight/hotel package (hopefully) through Kayak, Orbitz, or a similar site.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm


rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Since LA is sold out you should find a place in Anaheim and enjoy Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney where HOB is located. Knotts Berry Farm is also nearby.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:44 pm


Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi everyone.  So I got my ticket for the LA show and was planning to just hop down for the show and back home as I live in Sac, but now I'm considering going to Anaheim as well. I was just curious if anyone going to both shows (or either I suppose) would be doing anything (shows/in between shows) as a group. Despite living in Ca for 2 years I have never been to LA either so it would be nice to have some people to hang out with.
     If not I could use some input on places to stay (hotels) as well as I have no idea about either area. Thanks, and nice to meet you all ( ^^; )
I hope this isn't odd, being my first post and all.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Shiguo wrote:I was just curious if anyone going to both shows (or either I suppose) would be doing anything (shows/in between shows) as a group. Despite living in Ca for 2 years I have never been to LA either so it would be nice to have some people to hang out with.
     If not I could use some input on places to stay (hotels) as well as I have no idea about either area. Thanks, and nice to meet you all ( ^^; )
I hope this isn't odd, being my first post and all.

Nice to meet you too, and nope, it's not odd! Lots of people all over the world are joining SH after finding out about the world tour, and that's pretty great. Happy

My group and I are locals here in So Cal and we will definitely be planning to do something. We'll work out the details and afterwards post about it in this thread as well as make a new thread about it.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:04 am


Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Shiguo wrote:I was just curious if anyone going to both shows (or either I suppose) would be doing anything (shows/in between shows) as a group. Despite living in Ca for 2 years I have never been to LA either so it would be nice to have some people to hang out with.
     If not I could use some input on places to stay (hotels) as well as I have no idea about either area. Thanks, and nice to meet you all ( ^^; )
I hope this isn't odd, being my first post and all.

Nice to meet you too, and nope, it's not odd! Lots of people all over the world are joining SH after finding out about the world tour, and that's pretty great. Happy

My group and I are locals here in So Cal and we will definitely be planning to do something. We'll work out the details and afterwards post about it in this thread as well as make a new thread about it.
Great! Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:22 am


GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rconthenet wrote:Since LA is sold out you should find a place in Anaheim and enjoy Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney where HOB is located. Knotts Berry Farm is also nearby.
Just to make sure there is no confusion, only VIP for the LA show is sold out. General admission tickets are still available.

Anyway, I've got my VIP ticket for LA and plan to get VIP for Anaheim as well. See you all there!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:23 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
rconthenet wrote:Since LA is sold out you should find a place in Anaheim and enjoy Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney where HOB is located. Knotts Berry Farm is also nearby.

I already have a VIP to the Sunset Strip show, so I'd kind of like to find a place between the two venues so neither one is super far away from my hotel. Is that feasible?

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:34 pm


eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I want to go Chicago because of the con and Scandal. Two for one you know. But it might be too much for me. First time flying, first con, and first live show for someone with antisocial issues. I would have to go alone as well because La sucks and so do my "friends". But man Scandal live Dead Onion

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:00 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
eionswolf wrote:I want to go Chicago because of the con and Scandal. Two for one you know. But it might be too much for me. First time flying, first con, and first live show for someone with antisocial issues. I would have to go alone as well because La sucks and so do my "friends". But man Scandal live Dead Onion

Tough decision, huh?

But...think of the memories CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:40 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
saldiven wrote:I already have a VIP to the Sunset Strip show, so I'd kind of like to find a place between the two venues so neither one is super far away from my hotel. Is that feasible?

Not sure if you've thought about renting a car or not, but I highly suggest doing so. You'll definitely need one if you're going to stay in between the venues, since the distance between LA and Anaheim is about 35 miles/about an hour away from each other on a good day and our public transportation isn't that great. As for where to stay in between, the cities that would be midway are Downey and Norwalk. I can't say if those cities are good to stay in because I'm unfamiliar with the area, but if it's convenient for you then maybe try looking into staying around there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

eionswolf wrote:I would have to go alone as well because La sucks

That's mean haha LA doesn't suck; we SCANDAL fans here are pretty awesome. Tongue We'll be going to both Chicago and LA so, no matter which you decide to go to, you're welcome to hang out with our group if you'd like. Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:56 am


eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tough decisions for sure. TGE I'm sure LA is not that bad because of all the different groups of people but my La(Louisiana) sucks. Filled with backwater idiots and hicks. Neither put much value in learning or "culture". One day without obvious racism or illiteracy would be welcome. Manga readers would also be nice. sorry for the mini rant. Did I mention I hate Louisiana.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:13 am


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
saldiven wrote:I already have a VIP to the Sunset Strip show, so I'd kind of like to find a place between the two venues so neither one is super far away from my hotel. Is that feasible?

Not sure if you've thought about renting a car or not, but I highly suggest doing so. You'll definitely need one if you're going to stay in between the venues, since the distance between LA and Anaheim is about 35 miles/about an hour away from each other on a good day and our public transportation isn't that great. As for where to stay in between, the cities that would be midway are Downey and Norwalk. I can't say if those cities are good to stay in because I'm unfamiliar with the area, but if it's convenient for you then maybe try looking into staying around there.
I had definitely planned on renting a car. I live in Atlanta, and while this city isn't as large as LA, it has the same kind of very-spread-out footprint. You pretty much can't do anything here unless you are willing to spend 2-3 hours on buses. I figured the greater LA area was probably pretty similar. Thanks for the info Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: SH USA Members
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:04 am


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
eionswolf wrote:Tough decisions for sure. TGE I'm sure LA is not that bad because of all the different groups of people but my La(Louisiana) sucks. Filled with backwater idiots and hicks. Neither put much value in learning or "culture". One day without obvious racism or illiteracy would be welcome. Manga readers would also be nice. sorry for the mini rant. Did I mention I hate Louisiana.

haha ah, I see; apologies for thinking you meant the other LA! At any rate, we hope to see you at one of them.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down