Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 am


Judusk

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.youtube.com/JUraviz
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet?
Their chinese zodiac sign:
HARUNA: Dragon
TOMOMI & MAMI: Horse
RINA: Goat

I'm super fan with MAMI, but my zodiac seriously is not compatible her at all Onion Cry Just 40%

But with HARUNA, I'm 100% compatible Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 am


haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUNA loves justin bieber!
Proof : Said by one of her Band-mates in an interview

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 pm


Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MAMI is also an iPhone user i think..since her tweets are mostly done using twitbird app.
she also once said that their favourite food is " まっくだーなーず" which even now i don't know what it...i assume it's McDonalds? but thats not how they normally say it. She even used english to say that..but left those words in hiragana..

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 am


bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
HARU's first crush is Miyoshi while MAMI's first love is Yamada Masato


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm


404NotFound

Caless Student
Caless Student
@hapihapi
I think Mami was joking when she said Yamada Masato was her first love. He's an actor who's like 40 years older than her.. Unless she's into older men? lol

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 am


kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
RINA really likes bread because it`s easy to make

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 am


BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
in the latest album release, BABY ACTION, comes with a MAGAZINE. in it, each member answer 100 questions. Are there any translation for those? I would love to know.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am


bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kawaii93 wrote:RINA really likes bread because it`s easy to make
About that she said she wanted to be a baker at the AM2 panel....


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 pm


coolpanda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow rina likes bread same me Happy

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL Facts Etc.
Posted on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 am


Destonus

Caless Student
Caless Student
I watched the video of their Q&A at AM2, and have the following things I picked up:




  • Haruna likes the Jonas Brothers, Rina likes Taylor Swift, Tomomi and Mami both like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Mami also likes the Strokes.

    Haruna would do something in music even if she wasn't in a band, Rina indeed said she'd like to be a baker, Tomomi essentially said she'd be a babysitter (I forget the exact word she used, but that's what the translator said she meant), and Mami would be a designer (of what I'm not sure)

    Tomomi tried guitar for about a week and gave up on it, then took up bass because she thought 4 strings vs. 6 strings would be much easier/different

    Rina became the drummer because it was the only position open, and she wants to be a great one because there are so few.

    Tomomi DOES NOT swing the other way, in reference to her in the Namida no Regret video the "her" in the video was crying because she was fighting with her best friend. She things the others are cute and she loves 'em, "BUT NOT IN THAT WAY!"

    Anime-wise, Tomomi admitted to being a fan of One Piece and Sailor Moon. Rina mentioned Sailor Moon but I couldn't make out the other series she liked. Mami as we know is a huge anime fan, in addition to Bleach she also likes Naruto, I couldn't make out the third one she liked before (K-ON? maybe)she said she likes lots of different series. Haruna mentioned liking Hetalia or something like that.



That's what I picked up from the video.

Here's the link if other better interpreters of Engrish can decipher anything else:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 am


bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Destonus wrote:I watched the video of their Q&A at AM2, and have the following things I picked up:




  • Haruna likes the Jonas Brothers, Rina likes Taylor Swift, Tomomi and Mami both like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Mami also likes the Strokes.

    Haruna would do something in music even if she wasn't in a band, Rina indeed said she'd like to be a baker, Tomomi essentially said she'd be a babysitter (I forget the exact word she used, but that's what the translator said she meant), and Mami would be a designer (of what I'm not sure)

    Tomomi tried guitar for about a week and gave up on it, then took up bass because she thought 4 strings vs. 6 strings would be much easier/different

    Rina became the drummer because it was the only position open, and she wants to be a great one because there are so few.

    Tomomi DOES NOT swing the other way, in reference to her in the Namida no Regret video the "her" in the video was crying because she was fighting with her best friend. She things the others are cute and she loves 'em, "BUT NOT IN THAT WAY!"

    Anime-wise, Tomomi admitted to being a fan of One Piece and Sailor Moon. Rina mentioned Sailor Moon but I couldn't make out the other series she liked. Mami as we know is a huge anime fan, in addition to Bleach she also likes Naruto, I couldn't make out the third one she liked before (K-ON? maybe)she said she likes lots of different series. Haruna mentioned liking Hetalia or something like that.



That's what I picked up from the video.

Here's the link if other better interpreters of Engrish can decipher anything else:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tomo said she wanted to be a hobo san which means Caretaker... not homeless


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm


HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wonder if all of the past years did haruna get taller

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:23 pm


bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Girls normally stop growing around 17+ so I highly doubt she got any taller at all if she did it isn't terribly noticeable.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 pm


TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Mami has taken to calling herself 'boku' of late, which is slightly more conventional than 'oira'.

Mami has an older brother, six years her senior. [Temptation Book, twitter as discussed in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

Haruna has a younger brother. [Temptation Book]

Rina has a younger brother and two younger sisters. Rina, Nana, Kenya (the brother), Natsuna. Natsuna is fifteen years younger than Rina. [Temptation Book and old blog as well as new ameblo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tomomi has a younger brother. [Temptation Book]

Rina and Haruna's name share the second kanji, 'na' (菜) [livedoor blog -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Wordpress or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm


BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the tidbits, TanyaLilac.

interesting facts.
So tomomi didn't list she have a sister? I'm only asking cuz I remember seeing her with a lady with a resemblence to her on several different occasions, outside her SCANDAL activities.







If not her sister, then probably her cousin. I different see a family resemblance.

About Rina, recently Rina [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about her past, how she had to move to tokyo while her family is in Osaka.

When I say bye bye,
My little sister always cries,
So today (2012-01-11) I left home when she was on her way to kindergarten.
I can only see her about once or twice a year; I'm sorry, little sister.

Back to top Go down

Did you say...CHOCOBAT?!?!
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am


Lexian

Moderator
Moderator
http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Here's a fairly new fact:
Mami's favourite candy/chocolate bar is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 am


bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i dnt know if anyone mentioned this: haru has an s-type personality (lit. Sadist) in japan it means cool/leader-type whereas the opposite is M-type(lit. Masochist) means you're like a follower or something. I remember timo said that shes an s-type

ps. I understand the meaning of s&m personality through manga so correct me if im wrong


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm


Lexian

Moderator
Moderator
http://ask.fm/frozentheory
hapihapi wrote:i dnt know if anyone mentioned this: haru has an s-type personality (lit. Sadist) in japan it means cool/leader-type whereas the opposite is M-type(lit. Masochist) means you're like a follower or something. I remember timo said that shes an s-type

ps. I understand the meaning of s&m personality through manga so correct me if im wrong
Ya, it's been mentioned. Repeatedly. LOL. Tongue


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 am


february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:
So tomomi didn't list she have a sister? I'm only asking cuz I remember seeing her with a lady with a resemblence to her on several different occasions, outside her SCANDAL activities.







If not her sister, then probably her cousin. I different see a family resemblance.


wow, i totally see a resemblance. tomomi's sister/cousin is gorgeous! anyone know her name?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm


ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
This is gold for a new member like me!! Big thanks to the one who started this topic!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 pm


fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
thanks for all facts... keep fun all....


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tama SCANDALOUS

 
Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 am


BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
question:
What are the 4 ladies nickname?
This I know:
MAMI - Mamitasu, Mamitan
RINA- RINARI, RINAX (her personal one), Suekko-chan (baby, called by Mami in a blog once)
HARUNA - HARU-nee
TOMOMI - Timo.

are there any I'm missing? I'm just curious.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri May 31, 2013 1:14 am


Lexian

Moderator
Moderator
http://ask.fm/frozentheory
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I know some variations of Tomomi's nickname.
I got Teimo and Capt. Timo.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Fri May 31, 2013 3:00 am


Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

BigDnm01 wrote:question:
What are the 4 ladies nickname?
This I know:
MAMI - Mamitasu, Mamitan
RINA- RINARI, RINAX (her personal one), Suekko-chan (baby, called by Mami in a blog once)
HARUNA - HARU-nee
TOMOMI - Timo.

are there any I'm missing? I'm just curious.

I think Haruna said in twitter that she doesn'st like to be called Harunee.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:45 am


BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
in Mami's blog, she calls Tomomi Timotan. so that's another to add to the list.

Back to top Go down