ORESKABAND [Page 1 of 1]

ORESKABAND
Posted Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 am

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OreSkaBand is an all-female ska band from Sakai, Japan. They have released two full albums in Japan, Ore in July 2006, and WAO!! in May 2007, as well as a self-titled compilation album for a US release, Oreskaband. They have performed in Japan, Canada and the United States, including the Fuji Rock Festival.

Members

* いかす (Ikasu) - Guitar, Vocals
* たえさん (Tae-san) - Drums
* ハヤミ (Hayami, formerly known as Leader) - Trombone
* サキ(Saki) - Trumpet
* もりこ (Moriko) - Tenor Saxophone
* とみ (Tomi) - Fender Bass, Vocals
From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the first jmusic I've listened to and started my liking for japanese music, without them I doubt I would have discovered Scandal. They're songs are played in the anime Naruto and Bleach. They have toured in the US already and have played in the Vans warped tour.
Everyone, if you like girls who know how to rock, you better listen to them, I hope you'll enjoy it!!
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Re: ORESKABAND
Posted Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:42 am

xxYURIxx

xxYURIxx

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've heard about this band and I also heard that they were good...
.wow. I'll have to watch their songs soon... Any good suggestion for my first song to hear??

OTAKU YURI-IST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"True Friends: Houkago Tea Time will always be after school"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: ORESKABAND
Posted Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 am

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
their first album clearly defines their style.
listen to "cooler society" first, then "knife to fork", "chuck", "Hana no ska dance" has this cool video of an old man dancing in the train, listen to "What a wonderful world" too, and their songs from animes "tsumasaki" from bleach and "pinocchio" from naruto. Nice one

by the way they'll be releasing a new album this nov 24 so listen to "jitensha" okay?

Back to top Go down