Plastic Surgery [Page 5 of 9]

Re: Plastic Surgery
Posted on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Me saying nothing or the other staff saying nothing doesn't mean that we're not reading all this.

If you've got something to say,say it nicely.Especially in controversial topics like this one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am

Tsuki003

Caless Student
Caless Student
As said before I think think Scandal dosent need any surgery and won't get any neither. This trend is more for idols. And of course, as asian we can use contact lenses wich make the eye appear bigger. I think all the members of Scandal are using them for awhile now (Also why Tomomi's eyes looks way bigger than before) It's not surgery just another type of "makeup".
Scandal dosen't need any surgery, not only because they are already beautiful but also because their fans (mostly, i dont say there isnt exeptions.. sadly) love them because of their music, performance as a group, etc. Beauty isnt a part of it. Just a bonus! Wink

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 am

greenman9622

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, this topis is really sensitive. When I open this topic, I'm afraid of something. Afraid of someone says that's they (SCANDAL) did a plastic surgery. Fortunately, they didn't TOJ Onion
They doesn't need a plastic surgery, they're already good-looking Happy

Hey, it's-a-me!!
緑の男 (Midori no Otoko) : Greenman

Nice One
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am

Anarchy

Caless Student
Caless Student
They didn't cause there isn't a need to.

I don't really want to judge whether they did it or not since it doesn't really matters to me.

Even if they did, I doubt they will lose their fans.
Scandal is essentially a band and people, or at least myself, judge them based on the music they play.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree that it doesn't really matters... SCANDAL is good for their songs, performances, energy, personalities and so on. I think they did not any of plastic surgery. But even if they did/will do, my attitude will not change (and attitude of most fans too, i guess) - we will still love them until they do great music ^__^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

imymemine

Caless Student
Caless Student
their music is what counts

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 am

zero_shiki

Caless Student
Caless Student
-Deleted-

Last edited by EugeneAng on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read the rules to find out why your post has been deleted.)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
haruhiyuu wrote:ppl stay out of the arguing side Straight Face

@topic

doesn't matter really.. but as i can observe.. specially at Haru her eyes is doesn't look bigger when she doesn't wear make ups.. its like its still her eyes 2-3years ago

as for Tomo i can admit that she doesn't look that good and attractive at 1st.. but lately she's been a killer.. though imo, i think she didn't undergone a surgery or sumtin.. i know a few girls (personally) thats pretty ugly 2-4 years back but makes my jaw drop nowadays.. maybe they just matured :D

I just saw this comment, but I can't resist...

Evolution is real bros, that's just one example. xD

I've had honestly butt-ugly girl friends when I was 10 and when I met them again when they were 17 my jaw dropped down so far to the floor it ended up in China. So yes, girls are like Pokemons, they evolve. Trust me.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 pm

zero_shiki

Caless Student
Caless Student
^^^ evolution and make-up is the trick. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sure buddy, anyone with low self esteem can get one Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
of course, they didnt do lastic surgery.

maybe it's just make-up that can make double eyelids

you can see those lines on their eyes when they close their eyes

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 am

Yedz~

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.javawakkiz.deviantart.com
SCANDAL doesn't need any surgery because they are SIMPLE and they are already beautiful so why go with surgery, RIGHT? <----Well that's my opinion ~ Sweating

Once you've seen them they will make your WHOLE LIFE better~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Wendy Mizuho

Caless Student
Caless Student
Its just their make-up ..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Eyescreamz

International Performer
International Performer
Paladinoras wrote:
I just saw this comment, but I can't resist...

Evolution is real bros, that's just one example. xD

I've had honestly butt-ugly girl friends when I was 10 and when I met them again when they were 17 my jaw dropped down so far to the floor it ended up in China. So yes, girls are like Pokemons, they evolve. Trust me.

Pokemons huh.?? LOL agree with you.!! they was evolving each time they release a new singles or album...~ LOVE from innocent looks to the goddess looks... Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 am

haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
Why do they even need it =='' They are original as they need to !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:05 pm

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL doesn't need surgery,....they are all so beautiful, and even if they did get a surgery or not, I still love them!!! especially RINA chan Onion Love

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 03, 2011 5:54 pm

yuukuun

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL don't need it
as time goes by SCANDAL more more more cute and gorgeous ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
I don't think any of them need surgery at all. They're all so cute.

Haruna might consider getting her teeth straightened (I know I did) but only if it could lead to problems later on (dentists told my parents back then that my jaw could become deformed !)

As for them becoming prettier with age; well, there you have it, folks. Women often become prettier as they go from 18 to 30-ish. Expect Tomo to become even cuter in the coming years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 7:17 am

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tbh I prefered Rina's look in Nanka Buttobase compared to now, she was more...sultry. More plain and school-girly now, which is good.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 am

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
That's just the make-up artists work, they do look better in general now IMO due to them maturing.

I wasn't sold on SCANDAL based on their looks, it was always their music at first but hey looking good doesn't hurt either.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
With regards to Haruna's teeth it is only the USA that has a phobia about crooked
teeth !
In Japan crooked teeth are considered lucky !

Have a look at AKB48.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Well as I said earlier it all comes down to whether jaw problems could arise if it isn't fixed. Otherwise it's just cosmetic. She's attractive either way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
tonymiller wrote:With regards to Haruna's teeth it is only the USA that has a phobia about crooked
teeth !
In Japan crooked teeth are considered lucky !

Have a look at AKB48.

Very good point! Nice One

I completely agree, in Japan, crooked teeth are not a problem. I think it is called Yaeba literally meaning 'double tooth'.
It's quite common in Japan, that's why I think it is so acceptable. Even my half Japanese friend has Yaeba haha.
I wouldn't like it if Haruna made her teeth supermodel perfect through surgery. They are perfectly fine the way they are. I would go so far as to say, SCANDAL would lose popularity if Haruna straightened her teeth.
Big call I know, but I think that's the image we have of SCANDAL, the innocent school girl band.

My opinion on Haruna's teeth finished, they should stay the way they are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 08, 2011 2:18 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Scandal would lose popularity ? How does that work ?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 am

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
they really don't need it.. they're so so so beautiful ♥

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down