Plastic Surgery [Page 9 of 9]

Re: Plastic Surgery
Posted on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:49 am

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
done some major comparing.. let's just say she did. I can't hardly tell the difference tho.

I just hope its a personal decision. if you know what I mean.

with that said. I just need confirmation.. girls will be girls.. no harm done. still a HaRd-cOrE HARU fan! \m/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:07 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^ this is just my assumption but I get the thought that Haru might have been influenced to have surgery on her eyes, seeing her being a fan of Korean idols where they have those big, round, double eyelid eyes(or surgical) that made her to do it :v
well, as long as Haru is happy and contented, so am I.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:46 pm

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
I actually noticed the difference in HARUNA's eyes compared to a few years back when I had just become a fan last year. Considering the fact that her eye looked the way it did ALL THE TIME back then, and now it looks like this ALL THE TIME, I also think it's surgery.
I have nothing against surgery, but I personally wish she hadn't done it. I love the way her eyes looked before, seemed much kinder or sth Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:35 am

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think that maybe if Scandal got surgery, they changed something in their eyes, because I have seen a few pictures of their beginnings and they are a little different in that aspect.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
I dont think the bigger eyes come from surgery. I think its just contacts

Either way their still sooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty
Love

Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 pm

lacus_clyne

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really think the issue with Haruna's eyes and eyelid is her make-up. I also wondered comparing the old Yumemiru Tsubasa Haruna to the current Haruna until I saw a 2014 LIVE ( the set was on the beach but not the Hawaii one ) and the camera zooms really close to Haru-chan, her eyes completely looks the same way before if you will pause and disregard the makeup. As well as Rina in their Girl Factory 2012 when she was wearing alot of makeup.

But hey, SCANDAL would be SCANDAL, the same cute girls we knew before.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 am

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The faces and figure of Scandal really differs from Caless days compare to now.

But I doubt it is because of some surgery, well, it shows how girls bloom when they mature.

Anyway, I first love them by their music... and that's what their cater to the public, their talent.

Their faces is just only a plus, but not the whole thing.

I loved Rina before (when I discover this band) but Mami change radically Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:39 am

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
Do you know why? 

Because they don't need to have some Plastic Surgery.

Because they are already cute.  Onion Love Love

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

Back to top Go down