Plastic Surgery [Page 2 of 9]

Re: Plastic Surgery
Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ yeah man me too

Tat was one of the reasons why i became a HARUNA fan durin the time i jus became a SCANDAL fan...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 pm

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't think any cosmetic surgery is necessary. I feel that it's very unbecoming of a rock band to resort to that. To me, they are good enough to succeed through raw musical talent alone.

If they absolutely have to do anything about their looks however, they might want to try some minor stuff like:-

Haruna might want braces if she is willing to deal with the pain. It doesn't matter much to me, the striking thing about her is her stage presence and voice. And she can pull off that sultry, pouty look like a pro.

Tomo needs to eat more. Another 2-3 kgs and she will hit the sweet spot.

Rina should bulk up, it will help since she's the drummer. I've been following them for a while now and it's STILL kinda weird (in an awesome way) to watch her play. Then again she's like 19 right now so in time she probably will get a little bigger.

Mami looks great. It's the new bangs man. But she'll look way hotter if she toned up just a little.

But even if they don't change anything, they are still great. A serious rock band doesn't have to rely on looks to be awesome. Right guys/girls?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Atleastoneofusissmiling

Caless Student
Caless Student
It just came in my mind once and wanted to know what other people thought about it since I actually dont know any other SCANDAL fans.. So yeah don't kill me .cry.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 pm

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Atleastoneofusissmiling wrote:It just came in my mind once and wanted to know what other people thought about it since I actually dont know any other SCANDAL fans.. So yeah don't kill me .cry.

No worries mate, just an exchange of opinions.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alrick13 wrote:@ Atleastoneofusissmiling

Are you asking if they undergone a surgery because they look good now, or you're thinking they need to get something done....

i think she's just wondering if they've had works done?
no need to be harsh on her Common
cos honestly,they DO looks different from when they first started.
and it's especially clear on MAMI's eyes for example? they look more radiant and bigger now.
but i really think it's just the good make up and probably contact lense?
not nescesarrily the work of plastic surgery,and probably some weight gain and lost.
so for now i'd say no.they've never gone under the knife
and i hope it stays that way

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:40 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I agree. Good make-up can actually make one look quite different, usually in a positive manner. And not to forget if one were to compare them now to when they first debut which was in the teenage days, they would definitely look different as they have grown from adolesence to adulthood. It is natural to lose some baby fat and stuff like that. (Of course I don't mean to say they are old, pls pardon me if I offended anyone)

In my opinion, they look perfectly fine now and I only hope no one in the company make them go under the knife for whatever the reason.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
IIRC, there is a make-up method to remove rhinoplasty, i.e, make your eyes look bigger. Pretty sure there are some youtube vids on it... I particularly can't say I care much about it, but my girlfriend is pretty adamant on learning that kinda stuff so, *shrug*.

Most asian girls do it to create an illusion that their eyes are larger...I am not exactly sure how that works though.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 am

gurugurumawaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
why scandal not?

because they don't need one...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 pm

pa1nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
they dont have too...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

daisuki_haruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
scandals does not need plastic plastic surgery!

Cool

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
it doesn't mean that if there are so many asian celebrities undergoing plastic surgery, SCANDAL also undergone one.. there are also a lot of natural asian beauties who haven't undergone any facial enhancement so yeah.. i don't think they undergone anything..

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
alrick13 wrote:Maybe TS is referring to the YAEBA thing in some Japanese ...

One of my not so close friend (Kpop lover) also have the same opinion, she is pointing out Haruna's bunny teeth. We even had a heated discussion because she is comparing it to her "flawless" Korean Idols. My take is that its a cultural thing in the part of Haruna (which is cute with it) or the Japanese in general to keep it as it is, maybe if she's Korean she will opt for implants before even going into the entertainment industry.

Just curious about this thread, never in my wildest and most random thought that Scandal x Plastic Surgery would be put in the same sentence

Agree agree agree!!! My sister and one of my friends (Who's a Haruna Zombie too now hehe) also noticed how.. err.. unusual Haru's teeth were the first time they saw her. But I said she's cuter that way, and having that peculiarity didn't spoil her career (being a frontman/woman etc. of a band). To think she has lots of money now she can get that teeth fixed easily. But she didn't get that fixed right? 'Cause for them making good music is their top priority. It really is just a coincidence that they were that cute!! Honestly, i prefer the pretty and talented SCANDAL over the hot and sexy KPOP girlgroups.

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 pm

midorikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely not.

I'm with the people here who think that Haruna's teeth are just fine. Very cute, actually. Plus, if ever she decides to have them fixed her singing will possibly be affected. So no. Stay your cute self, Haruna~! Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 pm

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
midorikawa wrote:Definitely not.

I'm with the people here who think that Haruna's teeth are just fine. Very cute, actually. Plus, if ever she decides to have them fixed her singing will possibly be affected. So no. Stay your cute self, Haruna~! Onion Smile

I agree, there is no prob with her teeth. She's so LOVE

"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Zuratsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't think there is any reason for them to undergo plastic surgery seeing as how HUGE the SCANDAL fanbase is XD There should be no pressure for them to do such a thing Tongue Both males & females already love them so much, & they have natural beauty ^o^ I mean even wearing makeup they always have a natural look UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am

shinkaiyui

Caless Student
Caless Student
yea,i suppose they wouldnt even need one in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

Aiur

International Performer
International Performer
woah~ this topic got me~ seeking the truth ehh???
It's okay~ That's normal~

My opinion~ I don't see any reasons~ I've seen their pics when they were younger~ shiroten days~ tsk~

they just grew naturally~ a hypothesis that is~

I don't know them personally~

done~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 am

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
yeah theres really no need for a cosmetic/plastic surgery, because those were the faces that we love from the very beginning right?UHUH!

but if theres a time that they have decided or plan to have one, maybe a little enhancement is enough(though i dont really know what else could be enhance with them coz' it's all ok... ho ho~.)

it also seems to me that many Japanese artists are not into plastic surgeries? as far as ive seen, their faces are all natural,even the yaeba thing its just common in Japan and they dont see it as a flaw. that was just my thoughts coz you know i can't really tell whether a person has really gone through a surgery or not haha.
well, im not against plastic surgery as long as its not like ripping your old faces off and replacing it with a totally different one. Onion XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 pm

maitsuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
They don't need plastic surgeries. They're perfect as they are, especially Haruna with her bunny teeth. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm

yuizone

Caless Student
Caless Student
in fact not much people buy their cd because they love scandal s image.

scandal is something like hey boy i am simple girl who can create music for a living. i am not selling my simple face .

and their fan say okay i like your music so i will buy a cd.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 am

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
As a (new) fan, I'd really hate for them to have plastic surgery just to look better to the fans. It really shouldn't be necessary. They aren't idols, and they are already so beautiful as it is. Even if Haruna's teeth aren't perfect... I hadn't even noticed it, and I think she is a stunning beauty.

For me, none of them have to change. I love them as they are and they are beautiful already anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
they are showcasing their greatness in music not their physical appearance or HOTNESS..
although i can see a little of that.. Whistle

unlike other KPOP girl groups who only uses their charms and beauty even if its all plastic. Our girls play musical instruments, have good voices and good dancers plus they are already HOT..

my point is, talent is always above beauty.. but our girls have both.. so they dont need to do surgeries..

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think that they need plastic surgery or anythhing. they even look good without make-up. I know everyone here in the forums will agree with me. right guys? Smile

Last edited by Goldenarms on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:05 pm

spaceranger

Caless Student
Caless Student
Goldenarms (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm) wrote:I don't think that they need plastic surgery or anythhing. they even look good with or without make-up. I know everyone here in the forums will agree with me. right guys? Smile

Definitely agree. And actually, for me, it's the music that matters. The so called "beauty factor" is just an added bonus. Good they have a HUGE BONUS :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

damatte0924

International Performer
International Performer
I think that everyone loves them just the way they are. And as some have mentioned, we are more so focused on the music and talent they project. Besides, I guess, even when they're in their late 20's, 30's, or something, to me they'll always be beautiful. Love

Back to top Go down