Plastic Surgery [Page 4 of 9]

Re: Plastic Surgery
Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 am

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Agree. No one ever said that they will hate SCANDAL if they ever had any surgery. We're all just stating our opinions and observations here. Now I'm wondering if we should make this thread exclusive to girls. Hehehe.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 am

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
LieAnn wrote:Agree. No one ever said that they will hate SCANDAL if they ever had any surgery. We're all just stating our opinions and observations here. Now I'm wondering if we should make this thread exclusive to girls. Hehehe.

lol lol we probably should
sigh. there are just things guys will never get Wew

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
haha I also agree. Guys, unless you somehow turn into a girl lol, sorry, but you'll just never understand this stuff!

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Yes yes yes. Can we rename the thread's title to "SCANDAL's Makeup and Surgery" whatsover etc. etc. LOL LOL LOL. LOL And the description would be "For Girls Only" since a certain guy is complaining about this thread. Hehehehe. Peace on SH! Peace Onion

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
haha yes, great idea Thumbs Onion And I just went and counted the number of girls who have replied in this thread so far...an overwhelming number of 9 girls! haha I actually thought there'd be less, though. But yeah, that number's nothing next to all the guys who replied, of course. Tsk Tsk Tsk

2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 am

Vallerie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.fanfiction.net/~noirheart
now i don't see why you should be disappointed even if they WILL or already went under the knife
they're not doing it for the fans, it's for THEMSEVLES if they want to go under the knives
i mean if it makes them feel better about themselves then why not?
true fans will support them no matter what

As I said before,, this is my merely personal opinion. I don't prefer people who have undergone plastic surgery. Because i prefer natural look of persons, no matter how flaw they may look, if it's still beautiful for me (in this case, SCANDAL) then i'll be just fine. If you feel it's completely fine with them having surgery, then it's okay, so be it. I appreciate your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
from my observation...

i think that TOMO got plastic surgery(peace)

because her eyes are really big and i saw her past photos and compare to them now it really has gotten bigger...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 pm

alrick13

It's hard to tell unless you see them in person....

But if ever they have eye enhancement...It's okie, that's how the entertainment industry work... Not an expert in surgery and especially for make up but after seeing the Japanese girl make up miracle video some months ago, I think it's just make up.

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alrick13 wrote:It's hard to tell unless you see them in person....

But if ever they have eye enhancement...It's okie, that's how the entertainment industry work... Not an expert in surgery and especially for make up but after seeing the Japanese girl make up miracle video some months ago, I think it's just make up.

the thing is those japanese girls that you see in those videos normally already had surgery done before, like double eyelid surgery, so it's definetely not make up alone
and i completely agree with you, that's just how it works in the industry. it's no big deal at all
some people just aren't open minded enough to accept it

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Vallerie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well sorry if i'm not open-minded, but no need to bash people by implying they're not a true fan bcoz they have personal opinion. You have yours, and I have mine. And i don't remember i have ever bashed your personal opinion. So why did you?

[b]If I could make one wish that God would grant to happen, it is to meet Rina once in my lifetime before I breath my last[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:59 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Vallerie wrote:Well sorry if i'm not open-minded, but no need to bash people by implying they're not a true fan bcoz they have personal opinion. You have yours, and I have mine. And i don't remember i have ever bashed your personal opinion. So why did you?

i never said you weren't open minded? i don't remember ever referring to you?
do you FEEL like i'm being sarcastic towards you?
well then it's not my fault you feel that way?
seriously for pete's sake Wew
read everything THOROUGHLY before you type anything please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Vallerie wrote:Well sorry if i'm not open-minded, but no need to bash people by implying they're not a true fan bcoz they have personal opinion. You have yours, and I have mine. And i don't remember i have ever bashed your personal opinion. So why did you?
Uh...she wasn't talking about you. She made a general statement and it clearly did not specifically include you. And neither did she say anything about accusing you of not being a "true fan"...lol where are you guys reading these things?! It seems like everyone's pulling stuff out of thin air and thinks people are accusing others of not being a "true fan"...geez, can we just stop with the "true fan" garbage? Wew

And really, though, fighting/arguing obviously never solves anything. We don't need drama here either. Just...everyone, try to respect other peoples' opinions. Chances are they won't match yours, but no need to start anything over it...

2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm

noctis

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yup. there's no need for them to undergo surgery. they look natural like 100% and there's no doubt about it. i read this somewhere, Haruna wants to have braces, i don't want her to have braces and such. Her bunny teeth are her best asset. whew. Haruna-chwaan

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:28 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
ppl stay out of the arguing side Straight Face

@topic

doesn't matter really.. but as i can observe.. specially at Haru her eyes is doesn't look bigger when she doesn't wear make ups.. its like its still her eyes 2-3years ago

as for Tomo i can admit that she doesn't look that good and attractive at 1st.. but lately she's been a killer.. though imo, i think she didn't undergone a surgery or sumtin.. i know a few girls (personally) thats pretty ugly 2-4 years back but makes my jaw drop nowadays.. maybe they just matured :D

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:36 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^ gomene yuu. i wouldn't have if someone hadn't kept going out of topic and actually read what i wrote thoroughly, if he can read that is
Onion Tsk

lol i really hope they just mature. either way i still love them. period

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
^ its ok nof ~ i still love you >=D<

well, they dun really need that.. they're already beautiful + they rock.. what more could we ask for? but if they wanna do that or they already did.. its our job as fans to still love them =Dp

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Vallerie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@haruhiyuu
Okay, sorry if i really misunderstood something. And sorry for the damage done and my out-of-topicness.

@rock
FYI I CAN read. I just MISREAD (or whatever you like) your words.

Go on with the topic, i've made my mind up. I'll say whatever whether they will/ever have an enhancement. Up to you to decide, i'll just go with the flow.

[b]If I could make one wish that God would grant to happen, it is to meet Rina once in my lifetime before I breath my last[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 am

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i dont think SCANDAL has a Plastic Surgery..because they look same from first debut until now...maybe they looks different because Make-up stuff...

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

juggoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think that if they do decide to get plastic surgery,it could just be for vanity reasons and not for career purposes. And it's true that this is not a case of being a band and being an idol. If they want to have it then let them,it's their life anyway.

But IMO,if I were in a band,I wouldn't want to have fans just because I'm good looking or what. I want to have fans because they enjoy listening to the music my band plays. I think SCANDAL would like that too.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 pm

yukiko1771

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, this topic became really controversial, hahaha. I'm of pretty much the same opinion, it's interesting to talk about whether they have had surgery or not, but in the end it really doesn't matter because they make great music!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
juggoy wrote:I think that if they do decide to get plastic surgery,it could just be for vanity reasons and not for career purposes. And it's true that this is not a case of being a band and being an idol. If they want to have it then let them,it's their life anyway.

finally someone who talks sense!
i totally agree with this Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
plastic surgery is mainly for people who do not like the way they look or cannot get to where they want in fame unless they change their look OR just have low self esteem so they cant stand to see their original face anymore =P

SCANDAL is at fame with their natural looks so they should never change them (^^) we are all gifted with a unique look but alot of people try way to hard to change it which is what actually makes them look akward or weird =P

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Paladinoras wrote:Debated on this with my friends for a while, and mah logic is this:

They're a band, not an idol group, so why would they do it in the first place?

That is easy, A LOT of people that follow them, follow them because they are "hot", not only because their music. I know a lot of people in this page that they like so much scandal because the girls, and not only music....that is really easy to see reading some comments on the topics xD is not necessary that I say it haha

---------------------------
nice post man :D
Kotsuki wrote:plastic surgery is mainly for people who do not like the way they look or cannot get to where they want in fame unless they change their look OR just have low self esteem so they cant stand to see their original face anymore =P

SCANDAL is at fame with their natural looks so they should never change them (^^) we are all gifted with a unique look but alot of people try way to hard to change it which is what actually makes them look akward or weird =P

Mmmm I don't think so, make up is not natural. The 99% of the artist dont want to show their faces without make up...I don't call that "natural"

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
noctis wrote:yup. there's no need for them to undergo surgery. they look natural like 100% and there's no doubt about it. i read this somewhere, Haruna wants to have braces, i don't want her to have braces and such. Her bunny teeth are her best asset. whew. Haruna-chwaan
About the braces... They will only straighten up her teeth, she won't lose her bunny teeth (which I like too) and it's likely the bunny teeth will look better. Although it is mainly done for cosmetic reasons, sometimes it has to be done because of health.

SCANDAL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
that is why i said EYE liner.. there is a difference between full blown makeup and eye liner. If you say eye liner breaks natural'ism then you could say SCANDAL getting their hair styled isnt natural, wearing album/single specific outfits isnt natural by that logic XD

there is nothing wrong with having a little eye liner on since it doesnt really CHANGE your entire look.. it just adds a little flair depending on how you apply it.

You also dont realize that majority of celeberties wear makeup because its often required by their management since they make the most money by following the masses desires.. its not as if all the artists out there want to go crazy with makeup and hair styling and clothing.. its just the best way to appeal to the general audiences around the world sadly Hmmm

Back to top Go down