for some reasons tv music show doesnt allow band to perform instrument live

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL's Music is in Lipsynch?
Posted on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
rreizend wrote:well basically music shows like Music Japan is meant for promoting artists, so having the risk of messing up, the producers decided not to let them perform an "actual" live, so that the artists would look good to the public and make the go "hey that band's good".

well that's my thought on this anyway.

True x 2! So basically, what the answer really should be is that in Scandal's MV's, they don't really use the instruments..It's hard to shoot things over, n over, n over! But it's easier to edit things...N that's where the question is answered...h3h3h3h BLEH! , besides...I know that they play the real thing in live concerts, and they still sound the same anyway...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
because that TV Producer want ! and for settings instrument and do a soundcheck is need a lot of time that TV dont have much time for that...but i think its allright because i just see their live in many concerts from their DVD or else...and they have talent to sing and play instrument very well..

check this if you want. Sayonara My Friend Live : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hehee my favourite song when they play it live Hehee

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:20 am

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
AdvanC wrote:
check this if you want. Sayonara My Friend Live : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hehee my favourite song when they play it live Hehee

hey,, nice link,,, i was so happy coz i thought i won't find the rest of their zepp tokyo performance on youtube... wow..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

RinaLhyn_Suzuki007

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandal-4.com
that's not true! UHUH! haruna performs even if her voice is in not good condition Thumbs Onion
I think...the lip synchronizing is quite not popular in Japan. Glasses Onion and someone said that lip synchronizing is not allowed in Japan..(someone said) Onion huh?

I Love SCANDAL!I LOVE Rina!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
I've seen a few TV appearances where at least some of the stuff is recorded (timing mismatch). But they do play the live shows. You can spot it because of the small mistakes they make. Same for every other artist.

Of course, when they record in studio they're in a more controlled environment so they get everything just right. But they DO play and sing live.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 am

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
nirvana does a funny instrumental sync in "top of the pops" show,,, the ramones also did "baby i love you" all sync.... you can search it in youtube... i think it's the show's choice to either instrumentally sync things...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 am

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Raizer wrote:wouldn't it sound weird that the instrument is recorded? For the guitar and bass its easy but if Rina hits the drums the people would notice right!?

She's pretty good at matching the CD version exactly, but every now and then she does get in an extra crash or something that is noticeable.

RinaLhyn_Suzuki007 wrote:that's not true! UHUH! haruna performs even if her voice is in not good condition Thumbs Onion I think...the lip synchronizing is quite not popular in Japan. Glasses Onion and someone said that lip synchronizing is not allowed in Japan..(someone said) Onion huh?

Umm, well, if you've been to a Perfume show lip synching is definitely allowed hehe (not bashing Perfume, I'm a fan)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Meow2x

Caless Student
Caless Student
hehe good points guyz, well now finally its clear to me, after seeing all there performances in all japan shows i noticed that ALL of them used recorded sound, specially on there haruka promotions where they performed it the 5th time yesterday.. and the purpose of this is just to promote and not to play a concert..

I think Haruka will be hard to play live, because there is a different effects used in this song or i think its the song is purely made with piano on it..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Not a problem, Meow. They can record the parts with the instruments they don't play, and play the rest by keeping in sync with it. Why do you think Rina uses earphones ? Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 am

Meow2x

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Belz Yup they have many songs which they just recorded some of the parts (specially the piano parts..) which they also used in there concerts, ex. namida no regret, shoujoS, kagerou and others.. But the problem in Haruka is almost all of it is piano based hehe which i think when they perform live in a concert, it will be hard to copy the exact sound of the song..

Honestly for me, Haruka is the least of all my favorite songs hehe, the song doesnt really hit me hehe..
Just saying ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
I really think Haru was just lip synching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:I really think Haru was just lip synching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What do you think?

Well that links us back to another thread about Haruna's voice. At the time of recording, Haruna's voice hadn't recovered or wasn't ready for actual singing. So they had to try an alternative method. If you observe their 2011 lives many of were lip synch cause she simply could not cope. I'm assuming you know there was a point of time, where there was no voice when she tried to sing. To the point they discussed doing a three persons' live.

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down