Go down

9th Single - 「Pride」 [Page 22 of 23]

Re: 9th Single - 「Pride」
Posted Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
HaruhoKaisser wrote:@BigDnm01 the sticker depends on where you bought it , for example Rina one when you bought from HMV . . There's only Normal version this time , but I don't know what Yesasia offers , sorry

I'm a bit lost about the sticker, so just wanna clarify. So only when you order through or direct purchase from HMV and the other 3 shops will you get the SCANDAL members stickers? What CDJapan offers is the stardriver sticker right? And no one knows what Yesasia is offering at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
chiy102 wrote:I'm a bit lost about the sticker, so just wanna clarify. So only when you order through or direct purchase from HMV and the other 3 shops will you get the SCANDAL members stickers? What CDJapan offers is the stardriver sticker right? And no one knows what Yesasia is offering at the moment?
Yes, that's correct. I don't know if all of the shops were offering the stickers online, though; I checked all of their sites and found that only Shinseido actually has on their Pride page that a sticker (the TOMOMI one, but it's sold out already) is included with your order.

And yeah, CD Japan is offering the Star Driver sticker. Also, I don't think they're including this with every order, but I know snypershot/Ghost of Snypershot also received 3 other SCANDAL stickers as well, all promoting Pride (they're not the ones featuring the girls). I doubt YesAsia is offering anything; I don't think they usually offer bonuses related to the band.

9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am

Maki

Maki

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://stereopony.canalblog.com
OMG, il love this single .love. (And I love Star Driver XD)

If it can help someone
1st Day sale : 7471
2nd Day sale : 4590
Total : 12182

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 am

alrick13

alrick13

3rd day: drop to 6th place

Maki wrote:OMG, il love this single .love. (And I love Star Driver XD)

If it can help someone
1st Day sale : 7471
2nd Day sale : 4590
Total : 12182

wow thanks for the actual figures, hope it will be near Nanka Buttobose's first week output of 27,533

@Maki how do you view the actual sales for artist that are not in the top 3

9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks, thoseguiltyeyes, for your response (^w^)

Any chance for it to climb up over the weekend? Maybe sales might pick up over weekend shopping?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm

sleipnir

sleipnir

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://roguesleipnir.tumblr.com/
Not as good as their other songs though.
(namely Shunkan and Nanka).

It feels like a generic rock song, nothing stands out.
I like their awesome riffs and this seemingly doesnt have one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 am

kaito_sazaki

kaito_sazaki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kanta-ku.com
sleipnir wrote:Not as good as their other songs though.
(namely Shunkan and Nanka).

Yeah I agree with you...Nice one

I think this year they make more Rockin' song...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can confirm two of the sticker locations, as I bought a Pride CD at Tower the other day and got my HARUNA sticker. :> Lale/Noodles is most likely going to receive the CD + MAMI sticker I got at Tsutaya the other day.

No idea why Timo's sold out so quickly - I really don't like her new hair at all - the more I see it, the more I don't like it. Mad

Tower didn't have any big displays or anything for Pride - just a medium-sized photo on the wall, and lazily featured below it were a few CDs. Haven't made it to HMV yet - maybe some of the RINA fanboys will be interested in buying a special-edition RINA sticker Pride CD from me? 8o

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh SNAP I'm ALL over that tenjou!!

Just tell me what do you need!

9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
sleipnir wrote:

I disagree with you but support you in one aspect.
I've tabbed this song out and the riffs are actually really good!

BUT, I'm very disappointed with the use of guitar effects in Pride, the production seem very amateurish. There some bits in the song where the guitar sound level is saturated and the distortion leads could have been produced with much better effects.

The song is great, nice and catchy, the production is terrible. They should stick to the raw guitar lead and rhythm sounds, like in the past, instead of stacking effect after effect into the guitar leads.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i think they always do the sticker thingy yet Prider was a powerful fierce song and CUTE was just poppy and cute and EMOTION just wonderful since RINA composed/written it LOVE

9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 Rina091212-7
“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:01 pm

sleipnir

sleipnir

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://roguesleipnir.tumblr.com/
Emotion is better than Pride.

I really want to hear a redux of Pride, especially the noisy guitars on the chorus.
The rhythm and vocals are catchy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Maki

Maki

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://stereopony.canalblog.com
@Maki how do you view the actual sales for artist that are not in the top 3
It's thanks to Natsu Style's japanese journal :D

3rd Day : 1545
Total : 14384
Pride has just one ver., then sales will not beat SNB (4 ver.) TwT Sad ...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:38 am

alrick13

alrick13

Overall their sales are improving Shunkan Sentimental was released February last year the sales for the first week is 16,672 while Pride is at 14,384 for three days...
Also Shunkan was used by a more popular anime with regards to Star Driver

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love the banners you guys at this here forums used at the top of the forums, promoting PRIDE.
this question is to the admin, where can I download and save those banners? all of them.

In other news, my copies, as well as TEMPTATION BOX and BEST SCANDAL are shipped from YesAsia.com. I'm assuming it'll arrive within 2 weeks. I desperately want to listen to the song, so I youtubed all the time. like PRIDE, love CUTE, and like EMOTION. unfortunely, only the instrumental to PRIDE is on the single. I would love to have all three. SCANDAL instrumental is just awesome, fun to play along. great for studying pieces.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I dont think YesAsia does anything extra, unless it comes with it. (EG: Some cd releases by Koda Kumi will have a poster bundled with the LEs and that is when YesAsia will ship out extras)

Tenjou, hit me up broski
PS: Did you check out the Perfume display at Tower? Freaking awesome!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wat wrote:Oh SNAP I'm ALL over that tenjou!!

Just tell me what do you need!

Sorry - wasn't able to find any RINA-sticker Pride CDs at the HMV in Shinjuku (it was a small one tho, didn't have time to check any others) - to my surprise, I did find a limited Temptation Box (DVD version) and a Nanka regular single with a limited HMV-only RINA sticker. Didn't pick up the Temptation Box, since I already have the photobook edition.

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aww! But no problem, thanks for trying!

In the meantime, check your PMs.

9th Single - 「Pride」 - Page 22 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 am

alrick13

alrick13

7th with 16,579 sales for the oricon weekly charts, I thought they are going to surpass Shunkan Sentimental which they release at the same month last year they came short with 93 sales.

Anyway 7th place is good considering the competetiveness in the Japanese music industry, the number of active artist is just insane, every week their seems to be a new release in every genre.

If they are here in the Philippines they will have the gold record award at the third day at most because they only need 10,000 sales to qualify.

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:29 am

robag93

robag93

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://musicjapan.jimdo.com/
Pride is a really great song. I love it. LOVE
The PV Is simple but really nicely done. .love.

In another Forum i had already read that they are on the 7th on the Oricon Charts. I think it's a solid performance. .clap.
And sales are good too. .happy.

BTW what do you think about the live performance?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

jac-kira

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
Enjoy!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
I dont think YesAsia does anything extra, unless it comes with it.
I'm not really sure what you mean. Where else would an extra come from if it wasn't included to begin with? Do you mean they don't include the First Press bonuses? Well, they do.

Anyway, I got my copy from YesAsia in the mail today. It included the button that's in Tomami's pic earlier in the thread. That would have to be the First Press bonus, though it wasn't mentioned I think, so probably everyone who ordered early enough will get one Happy The sticker was the Star Driver one, but oh well. Love the button though Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
So I guess it was just a matter of stating it in the website or not, the so-called first press bonus? There are no additional bonuses given by the individual online retailers, these so-called bonuses came with the first press CDs, already 'wrapped' up.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My single, along with Temptation Box and BEST SCANDAL, came today from YesAsia.com. Sadly, no cards, I was just hoping for even a little miracle, even though you guys already told me so. I wasn't expecting a nice little SCANDAL button, though. The inside was quite a suprise, I didn't know the also gave an extra "blog" booklet. great pictures.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Oasis

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like the song PRIDE quite a bit. Happy Though honestly, I hope they'll drop their uniform theme soon. I mean the oldest member is 22 already, she must be sick of feeling like she's in highschool all the time. The rest are all graduated now too.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum