Mainstream Artist
Thanks qx123! Happy

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanx a lot one more time, qx123. Nice work on translating this.
And can I ask? If you have a bit of free time, will you please answer for my request here? ^ ^''
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2929-best-scandal-1st-live-dvd

I made this request some time ago, but it's still unanswered. So my only hope is you, I guess, sorry -_-

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Scanda10

lots of girls in the crowd especially the front row in contrast to the First Live Best Scandal ... not sure but I think a girl was also able to catch Canta when Mami threw it. It would be nice for them to have more fan girls

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alrick13 wrote:lots of girls in the crowd especially the front row in contrast to the First Live Best Scandal ... not sure but I think a girl was also able to catch Canta when Mami threw it. It would be nice for them to have more fan girls

That half of the front (in front of Tomomi) was for women-only. The section was fairly deep, I'm pretty sure a girl must have caught Canta. :)

Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wah, they have halfs for women and men seperately on the performances? Interesting.. I didn't knew that

Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well their live usually reserved a corner of the hall for women only.

In Zepp Tokyo i think the girls only corner is set up at the location right side of the stage where Mami throw Canta.

Back to top Go down
320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You can see the outline of the girls-only section pretty good when Haruna calls out "Josei!" in the MC segment before Hi-Hi-Hi. :)

Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yup, now I get it))

Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nikki wrote:Thanx a lot one more time, qx123. Nice work on translating this.
And can I ask? If you have a bit of free time, will you please answer for my request here? ^ ^''
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2929-best-scandal-1st-live-dvd

I made this request some time ago, but it's still unanswered. So my only hope is you, I guess, sorry -_-

Done~ Happy

Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
got my dvd today! watch it from start to finish! so damn happy :D

Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
toonz wrote:got my dvd today! watch it from start to finish! so damn happy :D

Congrats!!.. i have been watching it like over and over again every night =p

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I got mine a few days ago and I'm very pleased! If someone transcribes or translates the bonus video I will be even more pleased.

SCANDAL Baby was pretty spectacular. Shining Sun rocked too.

What's the highlight for you?

Back to top Go down
320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It is a really great DVD Happy

A bunch of moments stand out for me. I like the dramatic opening, Tomomi's bass solo in Hi-Hi-Hi after she throws her pick into the crowd, the crowd energy during DOLL, how much energy they have during Shining Sun and how touching Sandal Baby is.

Back to top Go down
propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Picked up my copy yesterday!!! I can't say how much I loved this performance. To tell you the truth I've been a little disappointed in the stuff they've come ouot with in the past few months. "Cute" is a little too cute, "Pride" and "Haruka" are both a little blah. But HOLY SH!T!! This concert is motto motto sugoi ne!!! They had more energy than I have ever seen them before.

Some of my fav highlights: This years "TOKYO" is "SHOUJO M" I don't really like
the studio version but live it's so much fun! And Rina's keyboard solo......I die.
I'm not to fond of the studio version of "HIHIHI" either but live really kicks ass! I was watching Tomomi play and noticed her strumming. WOW! And the her solo!!!! WOWOW!!!. Then after the the final encore, after the bows, the ever emotional Tomomi crying as she walks off the stage. It make me emotional too!

I can't say enough how much I loved this. It makes the $73 price i payed worth it. That's right! $73 USD!!!!! That hurt. Prices skyrocketed after the earthquake!

Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
2nd week sales is 2098, bringing the total sales to 8383.

definitely lesser than 1st DVD, but since it is disrupted by the earthquake, this is pretty good i must say.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Rinaavatar1
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

BB wrote:2nd week sales is 2098, bringing the total sales to 8383.

definitely lesser than 1st DVD, but since it is disrupted by the earthquake, this is pretty good i must say.

what's their weekly ranking for music dvd in oricon?

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hereby nominate this DVD as "Best Concert DVD of All-Time"

It's just...good. Everything was just perfect. I literally have no complaints.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can't wait for mine to arrive....
Still have to wait 1 more week cause of the other things i ordered....

I feel the more i wait, the better the DVD will be when i watch it....

Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
alrick13 wrote:
BB wrote:2nd week sales is 2098, bringing the total sales to 8383.

what's their weekly ranking for music dvd in oricon?

weekly is 9th on DVD Music

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Rinaavatar1
2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
macdyne73 wrote:I got mine a few days ago and I'm very pleased! If someone transcribes or translates the bonus video I will be even more pleased.

SCANDAL Baby was pretty spectacular. Shining Sun rocked too.

What's the highlight for you?

Tomomi throwing away her pick to the crowd and do her solo bass act in Hi Hi Hi
Haruna Chotto Dake ~

Shoujo M - The marching girls, the dancing girls, Rina playing keyboard, Mami giving Canta away... its all so cute

Aitai - The crowd switching to waving their hands left and right... thats was so energetic.

Sayounara My friend - Haruna speaking to the crowd. Rina signalling for the crowd to wave along and gave a finger of approval to the crowd for getting it right. Haruna with Acoustic Guitar, the crowd singing LA LA LA

Scandal Baby - i love this. First the "Lets go" ... then Tomomi and Mami putting the hands above haruna head... and haruna part on the lyrics ~TeTA in non singing voice as opposed to the CD version... of course her mistake and she smile so happily after that...
Haruna urging the crowd to sing a part of the song... she was so cute there... Mami playing extended version of this song with guitar solo.

And the bonus DVD too... just so many of those... more on that another time Happy

Back to top Go down
ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
Done up a simple review, dang, catching the correct frames for screenshots proved challenging, shall attempt it again. . .

Review

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down
sonic0313

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just got my copy. It's really great. the energy when they perform and the cute dances.. .wow.

Back to top Go down
Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh yeah, can anyone tell me what's in the bonus DVD? Like, to be exact.

2nd Live DVD - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! ~TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010~ ZEPP TOKYO - Page 7 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was mainly footage of team Scandal preparation and comments on the everyday stuffs regarding the tour...Like how they feel, how they prepare etc... very cute stuff... some behind the scenes stuff.

It may sound like nothing but seriously... it was super good... if you like Scandal, you are sure to like the bonus DVD.

Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
By the way, does it have multi-angle for some songs?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.