AFAX Special on Culture Japan
Posted on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 am

ozenly

Caless Student
Caless Student
AFAX on Danny Choo's Culture Japan

hey guys...who ever out thr has a tv with Animax channel...take note ya...
this is a late post for the news, but i thnk there isn't anyone posted yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Danny Choo's show, culture japan are going to broadcast in Animax Asia soon..shud be 17th of Dec..

and on 27th of Nov, his show was about the AFAX in SG. so you guys who didn't have to chance to attend the AFAX and feel the joy, go and watch this show and feel it...

PS: Scandal is in the AFAX, thats y im sharing here..
PSS: this 27th Nov's culture japan shud be the 9th ep. so starting from 17th Dec, wait for 9 ep..den tat shud be the AFAX Special....
PSSS: there is quite alot of photos taken by him in the AFAX..so you guys might wan to click around in his page or search "AFAX...

SCANDAL Forever!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: AFAX Special on Culture Japan
Posted on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 am

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Cool man!! Ya I have that channel too, and when I first saw the short clip posted by fellow SH member, I was trying to search for the episode. Now than I realise that it gonna be shown on Animax. Definitely not going to miss it! Episode 9!! HORA!

Thanx for the info! Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 am

ozenly

Caless Student
Caless Student
guys...if u are goin to check this show out for SCANDAL in AFAX..
pls take note..

each ep of culture japan is oni 30mins and in Animax Asia, it's running for 1hour period..so it's actually 2 ep in 1 day....

so if the 9th ep of culture japan is the AFAX special..den u might hav to check out the show 3 more weeks ltr...and culture japan had jz started to broadcast on last friday!!

Live Life The SCANDAL!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
SPAM

woahh...

Back to top Go down