Go down

SCANDAL relationships [Page 2 of 5]

Re: SCANDAL relationships
Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I think they are pretty straightforward in their interviews, there's one part in the 100 Q&A which asks them about a romantic story they have experienced. I wouldn't be surprised anyway if they are in a relationship, but I think the thing that is keeping them away from this is their crazy schedule.

Also as a side note, Namida no Regret isn't written by SCANDAL, so it isn't based on their own stories. (I know some people rage over it lol)

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:04 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL isn't a idol band as many have said, so I'm sure they are allowed to have lovers but the thing is their tied down by their career schedule and they don't have much time to themselves. If people leave SCANDAL because they have BFs are selfish and stupid enough to think SCANDAL is for them and them only.

Personally if any of them released info on their BF (if they have one) I think anyone and everyone here would be happy for the girls if they had a relationship, wouldn't you?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really doubt they have one. Not with their schedule, as said before. And besides, at least I have the impression that they really seem to be happy as they are now (with or without BF, who cares). As they said, there is still plenty of time to get in relationships. No need to rush.

But if they do, I mean, who cares. I really hope anyone isn't here because of that. I mean, you must be seriously delusional if you think you have a chance. It is fun to say, that you will marry them and whatever, but for real? We don't even live in their country, most of us don't even speak Japanese, remember that at least one of you must leave your country, family, friends to go live in the other country. Would you really do that? Maybe, but it is impossible to say that now. Can you put up with their schedule and be left behind every time they go travel around the world? Who here knows them as friends at least? Must I continue?

It would be nice if it happened? Well yes of course. But to be here just because of that is just sick.

Anyway, as I said, I really doubt they have, whatever the rumors says. I will only believe if it is from official sources.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I think the ideas of each of us are pretty similiar ^^
I think if they have a boyfriend and they will share with us our happiness, I will very happy. if some fans will leave them 'cause of them, oh well it's their own buiseness XD it's like the story of the uniforms, if they will not wear them (as for baby action cover) people will start dislike them until the next time they will wear othe uniforms...come on. they can't be forever school girls and this mean also have some love story. I don't want them to be afraid of share with us something like this.
but actually I don't think they have a boyfriend even if some of the girls for me want to have one ;D they are working so hard, it's hard to have the time for a boyfriend. maybe in the near future some of our girls will fall in love. and I will be there cheering and be happy for them. until that time, I will continue love them with or without a boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:18 pm

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
just to point out a simple thing that people tend to misunderstand, they arent idols they are a band, they dont fall under the same "rules" and "contracts". idols are manufactured for people to fond over, they are designed so that people can see themselves to be in a relationship with them. Scandal formed on their own and they are real people, not manufactured.

and yea i agree with @reilachii, it doesnt really matter if they have a boyfriend or not. if you leave because they have boyfriends then youre being their fans for the wrong reasons.

Last edited by astoriasky on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I agree with the above statements as well.
You know, it's okay to have fanboy/girl dreams it's even more fun that way. If Haru was gonna get a bf the first seconds I'd probably be like: SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 692641... but then I'd be happy for her, because everyone knows how great it can be to be in love, so I would really want her or any other of the girls for that matter to experience that kind of feeling.
So I hope when the time comes they find themselves fine boyfriends that make them happy and we'll stay behind their back and support them as fans.

One thing though... Not everybody thinks like that. Does anybody remember here what happened to Aya Hirano after she talked about her love life? Some of her male fans stopped being a fan and broke her CDs and stuff. I really hope SCANDAL doesn't have that kind of fan.
I also wouldn't want anyone to threaten their boyfriends like all the crazy fangirls do with Justin Biebers gf.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm

White Wasabi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Reachie wrote:Does anybody remember here what happened to Aya Hirano after she talked about her love life? Some of her male fans stopped being a fan and broke her CDs and stuff.
this is just stupid! SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 450577 and this aren´t fans...
we all are humans, and we all know that an idol is a human too.
and im sure we all know how this life works SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 97539
every man oder woman will find the right partner.
for me as fan of tomomi i wouldn´t be angry and break scandal stuff if she has a boyfriend.
WHY? cause i still like their music and the way how they touch the fans.

YES i would stop beeing fan of scandal only if they would say:
"hey we hate our fans and we just want their money..." but they would NEVER do this!! SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 346279
im sure they do this great work just for the fans. every fan should know if his/her idol gets a bf/gf.
dont be angry, be like reachie sais, HAPPY for your idol!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
There will always be backlash, there is no win-win situation for this. In general though, Japanese artistes tend to keep their private life separate as they know how fans will react. ("fans" as a very general term)

It is their decision if they want to reveal it or not, sure you could be a creepy stalker and stalk them 24/7 if you want to find out, but like I pointed out earlier they have a right to privacy and we as fans should respect that.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Hammer wrote:I really doubt they have one. Not with their schedule, as said before. And besides, at least I have the impression that they really seem to be happy as they are now (with or without BF, who cares). As they said, there is still plenty of time to get in relationships. No need to rush.

But if they do, I mean, who cares. I really hope anyone isn't here because of that. I mean, you must be seriously delusional if you think you have a chance. It is fun to say, that you will marry them and whatever, but for real? We don't even live in their country, most of us don't even speak Japanese, remember that at least one of you must leave your country, family, friends to go live in the other country. Would you really do that? Maybe, but it is impossible to say that now. Can you put up with their schedule and be left behind every time they go travel around the world? Who here knows them as friends at least? Must I continue?

It would be nice if it happened? Well yes of course. But to be here just because of that is just sick.

Anyway, as I said, I really doubt they have, whatever the rumors says. I will only believe if it is from official sources.

couldn't agree more with you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Reachie wrote:I agree with the above statements as well.
You know, it's okay to have fanboy/girl dreams it's even more fun that way. If Haru was gonna get a bf the first seconds I'd probably be like: SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 692641... but then I'd be happy for her, because everyone knows how great it can be to be in love, so I would really want her or any other of the girls for that matter to experience that kind of feeling.
So I hope when the time comes they find themselves fine boyfriends that make them happy and we'll stay behind their back and support them as fans.

This is exactly what my reaction would be If it was with Mami, of course I would get Jealous of the guy that was able to be with her. But then, well, I would murder her BF and all would be well suck it up, enjoy the music and I would be happy for them.

Besides, no one really stands a chance while I exist. Hohoho Onion

And yes, unfortunetly there are fans that would leave them because of that, that might be one of the reasons they dont even try to get a BF. But I hope not. And I am sure no one here is like that Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 am

ghesai

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hope no one trolls me on this one but the so called "Fans" that start to dislike or stop the support on Scandal members when the time they will have relationships or marry are not really a Fan. Glasses Onion

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it HERE now its free!

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 Dobonduo16
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Who really cares if they have boyfriends or not anyway? They can do what they want with their own personal lives as long as it's not conflicting with their music. Even if they did have boyfriends, jealousy isn't going to get you anywhere. I mean, do you seriously think that you would even have a chance with any of them? It's close to impossible. And as fans, we should be happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ghesai wrote:I hope no one trolls me on this one but the so called "Fans" that start to dislike or stop the support on Scandal members when the time they will have relationships or marry are not really a Fan. SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 258789

Oh, they are fans alright. Sad and deluded but fans nonetheless. Human nature, unfortunately for our girls (or any well known female celebrity for that matter) the loss of fans upon being involved with other people is inevitable. The real question is how many fans. I supposed it's how they market themselves.

It's very bad if they are marketed as "idols" to be fantasy fodder for the sad and lonely but not bad at all if they are marketed as a band first and idols second. Since they haven't gone and done gravure bikini photobooks yet I'm going with the later. I don't think the loss of "those" types of fans will affect them so much. I'm sure the changes to their image and their musical direction have resulted in some minor loss already. The flipside is those changes might win them new fans. I really hope so.

I'm sure most of their fans follow them for their bright, shiny brand of pop rock and not just for their appearance. Not that they look bad mind you...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
macdyne73 wrote:
ghesai wrote:I hope no one trolls me on this one but the so called "Fans" that start to dislike or stop the support on Scandal members when the time they will have relationships or marry are not really a Fan. SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 258789

Oh, they are fans alright. Sad and deluded but fans nonetheless. Human nature, unfortunately for our girls (or any well known female celebrity for that matter) the loss of fans upon being involved with other people is inevitable. The real question is how many fans. I supposed it's how they market themselves.

It's very bad if they are marketed as "idols" to be fantasy fodder for the sad and lonely but not bad at all if they are marketed as a band first and idols second. Since they haven't gone and done gravure bikini photobooks yet I'm going with the later. I don't think the loss of "those" types of fans will affect them so much. I'm sure the changes to their image and their musical direction have resulted in some minor loss already. The flipside is those changes might win them new fans. I really hope so.

I'm sure most of their fans follow them for their bright, shiny brand of pop rock and not just for their appearance. Not that they look bad mind you...

Much Agreed. If they are found to have a relationship lose of fans is something that is bound to happen but this all depends on why these people become a fan of SCANDAL in the beginning... SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 146456

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well there are more boy fans out there I have to admit, so I agree that losing some fans is inevitable, but I belive that soon enough or even now, even if they loose some fans because of that, it wont hurt them as much as if when they were beggining.

@TomomixOgawa Oh I would get jealous (provably), just a bit, and for a really short time, I mean, getting a cute kind girl as your girlfriend is not that easy, and it wouldn't get me anywhere, but eh, if I get jealous, well that is inevitable. People usually dont get jealous because they want to Wink . But i get what you mean. the problem is if those people start creating a scene because of that.

Anyway, honestly, I believe that none of the people here that take their time to post in these foruns (im not saying everyday, I for one, am not active everday), even if once a week or once a month are provably true fans. You dont have to post if you just want access to their photos and videos. (Well just 50 times in this case, but then, theycould just stop posting).

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really think that they may currently have/ had lovers before. They are cute, pretty, talented and really nice girls. It would be weirder if they haven't had/don't have boyfriends. I just believe that they prefer to keep their relationship as private as possible. Evident in some of their older videos/interviews where when asked about these kind of things they try not to talk about it.
As some of the previous posters said, some people in Japan tend to frown upon celebrities having relationships.

I must admit, I will feel jealous if they ever revealed that they have boyfriends but as long as they make good music I don't mind. MUSIC > IMAGE!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I read this thread with interest and I think people have posted a lot of good sense here.
Being they are attractive girls I am sure that if not boyfriends they would have had admirers at High school.
But with school work and their music I doubt they had much time for serious relationships.
If does not bother me in the slightest if they have boyfriends or not as I like their music very much and I also like them as people.

I am not sure if they are allowed to have boyfriends or not, as somebody pointed out they are not Japanese idols.
Even though I am a AKB48 fan I have always found the Japanese idols thing rather strange, but a Japanese fan explained it to me.
Very like the Patron Client relationships in ancient Rome relationships between people who are not equal are very important in Japanese society.
The best example is the samurai, many members will know samurai means 'to serve' in Japanese, they were prepared to die for their Daimyo or Lord and in return they had his status and name.
If they lost that they became ronin and figures for scorn and pity.
The Japanese idol thing is just a modern version of that special relationship and she said you need to be Japanese to really understand it.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:45 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
But the thing is SCANDAL isn't an idol group and they didn't auditon to become famous... Sony found them and not the opposite. So those non dating rules shouldn't apply to them in the first place (if there is such a thing). If they have such a rule or curfew because Sony wants to keep the fans coming in, they may as well go to back to a indie label.

They don't really need to get into a serious relationship yet or ever.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I could care less if they even had plenty of boyfriends in the past. They're amazing girls, guys would fall for talented and fun women and here's four of them!
Even if I ever had the chance to be their bf, I think I wouldn't dare. Coz they deserve someone better.
Anyway, I found this interview where they are asked what type of guys they like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kCsogRvZo

they were asked if they had boyfriends but the question was immediately changed to what type of guys they like .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am

Liare

Liare

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think they had... now I doubt they have the time to have a serious relationship, maybe when they where starting their careers... but, you know, a relationship takes time, and they give almost all their time, i suppose, for the band.
About the idol thing, they're not idols, but I think a lot of japanese fans think of them as such... And even if they're not gonna get kicked out if they had a boyfriend, it may cause an scandal (haha!) but because of the fans, not because of sony, maybe sony tell them to be careful, and just that, who knows..... xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
You might be surprised but I actually feel sad that SCANDAL has to put up with not having relationships (or at least hiding it) like other normal people have. This year the four girls have all turned into adults. It will be hard for them to enter relationships if they haven't had much experience with it when they were younger. People have the right to be happy no matter who they are. Part of that is finding someone you can share your life with.

Will I be sad if one of the members have boyfriends? Yes. Because my fantasy of marrying one of them will be broken. Facepalm But seriously, I will get over it. And I will never break CD's or stuff like that. I will still support them. SCANDAL changed a lot of my life and the least I could do is be happy when they ARE happy. I just hope fans will realize this, and I'm speaking in general, not just SCANDAL fans. We have our own lives and SCANDAL has theirs. There should be a boundary between our fantasies and reality. Well, that's just my opinion. .uhuh.

P.S. my point is we're not sure if the girls have Koibito until the girls themselves say it officially. And if they ever had or have, it doesn't matter because they are human beings such as we are. Also, sometimes, it is better not to go digging into things like this. Why would you go out of your way to learn about something that will just break your heart? Again, my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 am

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
It's Ok For Me To Know They Have Suitor's ANd Stuff:D..Who Know's?..Maybe This Suitor's Are they Inspiration For making such Great Music and Performance :D
AS Long as They Are Happy that's All That Matters

They Can Always Keep Their Private life:DWe Respect That:D

Beside's We are SCANDAL's Supporters not STALKERS Onion XD

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Its to good to see that fans on this forum have maturity and common sense to respect the girls. I seriously don't see the point in not liking them even they had relationships besides ITS THEIR LIFE...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Strange thread is strange...

Come on, they are just girls... or women Wink they want to have a relationship like anyone else. Besides, most of us are old enough to not dream about being the lover of a musician... I hope so Wink

Well, I wouldn't mind having a japanese girlfriend (I love japanese women SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 911293), but... well, I'm married, so that would be kinda strange Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:26 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Keashaa
I am also married but I think it does no harm just to dream, I have loved Japanese women since 1980.
But as far as Scandal are concerned it does not bother me in the slightest if they have boyfriends or not, I like and admire them as people and as musicians.

Also as several members have said I have no wish to pry into their private life.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.