SCANDAL Gallery Rules [Page 1 of 1]

SCANDAL Gallery Rules
Posted on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
- SCANDAL Gallery Rules -

01. Of course SCANDAL pictures are the only pictures allowed.

02. As much as possible, posters should resize the image themselves and provide a link to the image for its higher resolution. This is mandatory to posters posting LARGE or many pictures. Images that are higher than 480x360 are automatically resized to 480x360.

03. If you can, state the source where you got the pictures to avoid problems.

04. As stated in the rules, no bashing, mocking, or any form of disrespect on any SCANDAL picture.

05. Avoid posting images hosted at Facebook. If you don't know any other source for the image, do re-upload the image in another hosting site. This is because Facebook hotlinks sometimes change. Therefore the posted image will return a broken link. Also, since Facebook automatically reduces image quality, it's not really good for high resolution images.

06. Do not post scans of official SCANDAL releases such as photo books. Please support the band and purchase their works!

Enjoy posting and enjoy the pics!   Onion Tea

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Gallery Rules
Posted on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Added rule for the SCANDAL Gallery - gallery rule number 5. Since there has been an increase in images posted with FB links recently we have decided to add a rule to disallow it.

Reasons are stated along with the rule. Besides those that are stated already, there might be more reasons why using FB links is not a good idea (i.e. like the numbers in the hotlink can sometimes be used to view a users profile and etc).

We really appreciate the sharing - like we always say here "sharing is caring", but please do consider as well the status of that gallery thread in the long run, specially when the images posted is almost no where to be found anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down