We might see them as representatives of certain trademarks
during instrument exhibitions
1) Yamaha - officially supporting Band with guitars and not only
-> check the Go! Go Guitar Magazine, not only the latest.
2) Pearl - Rina-sama -- She was mentioned in Pearl's TOP 100 drummers
As far as I remember She stated: "I love to play on Pearl",
ok Guys, going to take some sleep and dream about that worldwide tour.
p.s. Even official English website is out-dated, with "Under construction"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think some long-time members of this forum should be awarded
to provide official English website or They can make something like this:
1) Create regular portal.
2) Do really good promotion, along with running this forum
3) Gain status of official English portal.
Fans of other bands did it - and it worked.
Plus that Idea might be welcomed by both parties:
online video sessions of Band once per week,
it won't hurt, but would do.
Sony Music Japan, here we come with petition :p
I remember the most mature of all communications with fans:
1) Dido - She started her account on official forum and answered
to fans, even to pure idiots
2) Fred Durst (Limp Bizkits) - everyday chat with people, not only fans,
about every topic - social, what's going on in Your country, etc.