Your Favorite SCANDAL Highlights From 2010?
Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:11 pm

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Happy New Year to all you SCANDAL-ites! Happy
As we all know it was a super busy year for the girls. I was thinking back to all they accomplished in 2010 and thought about what would be my favorite SCANDAL moments from this past year. Hmmm .
Mine would be the release of the Best Live DVD. Then it was a special treat when RINA sang a part on "Tokyo"! LOVE I'm embarrassed to say I gave out a little scream that scared my dog. I've converted the concert to mp3 so I can listen to it on my ipod while I;m driving. They sound just as good, and sometimes better than in the studio.

Here's to a SCANDALOUS new year to SCANDAL and the members of Scandal Heaven!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Favorite SCANDAL Highlights From 2010?
Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
mine was when i became an official SCANDAL lover when they released Shunkan Sentimental!! pure awesomeness and when Scandal nanka buttobase was released, i met them!!! UHUH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think my best SCANDAL moment of 2010 was when I saw them at Club Quattro, a small venue in Osaka. It was small enough to be an intimate show where I even got a smile from Mami. Even though it happened about a month ago it still makes me warm and happy.

I also saw them at BEST X'Mas 2, but as you can imagine a show like that was really crowded.

Also, as of 12/24, I've officially become a SCANDAL Mania member.

Hawaii fan wrote:mine was when i became an official SCANDAL lover when they released Shunkan Sentimental!! pure awesomeness and when Scandal nanka buttobase was released, i met them!!! UHUH!

Ah... that must have been really awesome!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Mine would be the AFAX 2010 which happened here in Singapore where the girls gave an awesome live that outshined May'n and Angela with a total of 12 songs!! Almost a mini-concert of their own!! It's a shame that there was no encore, but it still blew me away.

I had the opportunity to listen to their live not long after I become a fan, so this is definitely the highlight for 2010 for me.

Hope my highlight in 2011 would be to meet them in person, be it for autograph or being in the front row seat of their live. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Discovering them was one of the highlights of what turned out to be a pretty good year for me.

From a musical point of view, discovering SCANDAL has brought much joy and freshness. I was rather jaded with music before that.

Long live SCANDAL!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Their performance in AFAX in Singapore. More than enough for me... Chest Tap Hope they can come to Singapore again this year!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 am

pasin55555

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Shunkan Sentimental was the best of single in last year. The PV was wonderful and Tomomi-san was so cute in this PV. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 am

tomomi-jackie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Freakypandaz wrote:Their performance in AFAX in Singapore. More than enough for me... Chest Tap Hope they can come to Singapore again this year!
Same.... Clap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Freakypandaz
Tomomi Rock!
Tomomi:I’m a regular girl, so I just use regular words.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am

kaichi

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me the greatest highlights is when i discover them while i was watching full metal alchemist brotherhood and suddenly shunkan sentimental was played and when i bought their temptation box cd Love

knowing scandal was one of the good things that happen to me this past year because they're my inspiration in practicing and playing guitar and drum Dance

"Missing something is part of what makes it a great memory." UHUH!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 pm

axlmillia

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sunburstyellow.tumblr.com
kaichi wrote:for me the greatest highlights is when i discover them while i was watching full metal alchemist brotherhood and suddenly shunkan sentimental was played

same as kaichi Clap
I discovered SCANDAL just tjis year through FMA Brotherhood's ending UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
the greatest highlight for me is when scandal always performs shunkan sentimental or scandal baby live in 2010 ;D

Back to top Go down