Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I had a request a while ago about making a thread for Japanese language questions, but more than that, a thread for general discussion in Japanese. I also had an idea at one time to post daily or weekly Japanese mini-lessons for all those interested. So I thought, why not put them all together in one Topic?
So, general rules for this "classroom":
1. All general Forum rules apply.
2. Keep any discussions or conversations respectful and be mindful that your level of Japanese may be higher than others.
3. This thread is for Japanese language and is meant to encourage the enhancement of Japanese abilities. You do not have to speak Japanese, but if you would like to, feel free! Simply provide a translation for what you are saying when appropriate or as needed (This is also a Forum rule)
4. If interest demands it, I will gladly post weekly, or even daily Japanese tips/mini-lessons. If you have a suggestion or topic you would like explained or featured, please feel free to suggest it in this thread.
5. Any private questions/comments can be sent to me via Private Message.
For starters, if you're interested in weekly Japanese mini-lessons, reply to this thread!
日本語でチャットできる方、いっぱいチャットしましょう！(for those who can chat in Japanese, let's chat!)