ONE OK ROCK [Page 10 of 12]

Re: ONE OK ROCK
Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:07 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Hey hey! LA (Or Cali) peeps were about roughly a month away from ONE OK ROCK's live at Club Nokia! I'm pumped! Can't wait! Just out of curiosity(Sorry ^^ lol) how many are showing up from here?

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Space_Ranger017 wrote:Hey hey! LA (Or Cali) peeps were about roughly a month away from ONE OK ROCK's live at Club Nokia! I'm pumped! Can't wait! Just out of curiosity(Sorry ^^ lol) how many are showing up from here?

You already know i'll be there.  Nice one 

I'm also waiting on some friends to see if they are able to go as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
@HaruHaru: Sweet! See ya there!

And if anybody lives in Ohio ONE OK ROCK is gonna be playing at Rock in the Range! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope with this it helps ONE OK ROCK's popularity grow worldwide! Or even more! :p

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 am

XenaidaMagFive

XenaidaMagFive

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://theliteraryfroglet.wordpress.com/
my friend told me about them...they're good  Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Twitter: @XenaidaMagFive
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:25 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~HaruHaru~ wrote:
Space_Ranger017 wrote:Hey hey! LA (Or Cali) peeps were about roughly a month away from ONE OK ROCK's live at Club Nokia! I'm pumped! Can't wait! Just out of curiosity(Sorry ^^ lol) how many are showing up from here?

You already know i'll be there.  Nice one 

I'm also waiting on some friends to see if they are able to go as well.

A bunch of us are going, feel free to PM to exchange phone numbers if you wanna meet a bunch of us!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
All of you who are gonna go to the U.S shows are extremely lucky! Have a blast!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys! I just arrived in LA. Concert starts in 5 hours! I'll be wearing a green sweater with a ONE OK ROCK shirt so say hi if you see me!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~HaruHaru~ wrote:Hey guys! I just arrived in LA. Concert starts in 5 hours! I'll be wearing a green sweater with a ONE OK ROCK shirt so say hi if you see me!
Yo Were waiting in line by the metal detectors, crazy hair and brown jacket guy. Come say hi

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ So guys who went to the LA/NY show, how was it?! Did you guys have an awesome time?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 pm

AndraFahlevi

AndraFahlevi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://andrafahlevi.wordpress.com
ONE OK ROCK ?  .deli. Hhmmm...i like the beginning..too powerfull PV..
Stand up stand up, wake up wake up, never give up, Just tell me what's reason? they might call me crazy !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:14 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Anyone seeing them on their S American / European tour at the latter end of the year?

A friend of mine got us tix for the London show at the Camden Electric Ballroom. If any S-H members are going, hope to see you there.

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:16 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I knew for France but the 2nd of December is Tuesday... I have to miss a day of school to intend and get a good place (not like in Japan) but as my schedule change every week, I cannot go  Onion Cry

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Fobbel78

Fobbel78

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hope I can make it to the Cologne Concert, but I'm not sure yet. Try to convince one or two friends to join me...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

OOR will play 2 more concerts in California before heading on to their South america/Europe tour. Oct 22nd House of blues Anaheim and Oct 23rd @ SOMA in San Diego! 

I will be going 100% to the one in Anaheim, I dont know if we will make the effort to go to San diego for the other one but I am willing to pay.

According to HoB the tickets will be $36 and there is only GA. No news on fees as of right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:03 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Its been awhile since I've been here so anyway, the LA concert on Feb. 7 was awesome! and I actually got to meet them at Warped Tour in Wheatland!

I would love to go to the one in Anaheim but I have classes that day up until 4:15 and I don't have a ride to get there although I live in Pomona which is about a 30 min drive north of Anaheim. AND its the day after my birthday!
Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:24 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~HaruHaru~ wrote:Its been awhile since I've been here so anyway, the LA concert on Feb. 7 was awesome! and I actually got to meet them at Warped Tour in Wheatland!

I would love to go to the one in Anaheim but I have classes that day up until 4:15 and I don't have a ride to get there although I live in Pomona which is about a 30 min drive north of Anaheim. AND its the day after my birthday!
Onion Cry

I think we can arrange to give you a ride, it shouldnt be too hard, add me on facebook to coordinate!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:
~HaruHaru~ wrote:Its been awhile since I've been here so anyway, the LA concert on Feb. 7 was awesome! and I actually got to meet them at Warped Tour in Wheatland!

Onion Cry

I think we can arrange to give you a ride, it shouldnt be too hard, add me on facebook to coordinate!
That would be awesome! Friend request sent.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:31 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anyone up for describing their thoughts on OOR's more Western sound now? Their new album, titled 35xxxv, will also be released early this year in Februrary!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:03 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Is there a preview on iTunes for the new album tracks?

I thought they were already a tad westernised on the last album as it is! (^^;;

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:27 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Yep, that's true too considering that John Feldmann was the producer/mixer for it. I think it began with Deeper Deeper but Mighty Long Fall seems like it could actually be played on a U.S radio if it had no Japanese lyrics in it whatsoever. I just feel like OOR are losing the uniqueness they had, but I'm not here to bring the fandumb/true-fan war from the OOR tumblr lol. 

To add to that Westernized image they're trying to build, vocalist Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens will also be guest vocalist on their new song, Paper Planes. Oh, and the DVD edition of the album will have an acoustic jam session of all the tracks on the album which I think is super amazing. (If only SCANDAL did that too hurrrrr). 

There've been a couple of posts of tracks here and there from their new album; but the only new full tracks/previews we've had are Heartache and Cry Out. I'd love to link it to you in this forum, but since it's part of official content, I can't really do that. However, you can already pre-order their new album from iTunes all over the world now~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey, don't sweat it. My initial remark was about the iTunes store itself where they have short audio reviews for each track (actually I could've checked it out myself). Apart from songs from Mighty Long Fall they didn't play anything from the new record when I saw them before Xmas last year.

Oh if anyone wanna catch em in the summer in Japan, they are playing arenas in a big way!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:11 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Out of curiosity, where did you go see them? I thought that they were playing their new song Stuck in the Middle everywhere they went? They played that new song at Warped Tour last year; seems like a pretty awesome song actually! 

Really glad that OOR are expanding their popularity even more right now, and as a bonus they're also having a support act/band at every concert during that arena tour. I wonder who they'll invite (most probably artists from their same label, A-muse/A-sketch), but it'd be interesting if they'd invite MY FIRST STORY, although they're not an arena class band just yet. Tongue And of course it'd be amazing if SCANDAL were invited to one of the later dates too, since by the beginning of June they'd be back in Japan already.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Electric Ballroom, Camden in London. Too short of a set if you ask me.

I took some photos and I incuded the set list. And no, they didn't play that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Awesome photos btw!

Here's the new PV for Cry Out! 

It's a pretty amazing video and I'm beginning to really like the actual song. I absolutely love the cinematographic elements OOR are incorporating lately in their MVs~!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:53 am

ricky_jbwkz80

ricky_jbwkz80

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm listening "the begining"

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum: