Re: What do you think of CUTE?
Posted on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i just can say....that's not true who's say they jump to Shark....i think they just do a "Leap to New World" they do something new...and i very like it !!! Clap

maybe many people say, "Scandal transform to an idol." but i just asked you one question to who say "that"....

What kind of PV do you want to be a "CUTE!" girl ? something like just playing instrument for 3 minutes? thats not as cute as PV cute!... UHUH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
All I can say is Nerd

The Title describes itself UHUH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was a bit surprised ar first, but "CUTE!" PV is very funny and really cute! It made me smile ^ ^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wasn't so sure about CUTE! at first but it's definitely growing on me now. Happy

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
this song is growing on me too

and the part where they wave their hands and then peace makes me want to dance too

hapii sa! every day

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 am

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
I like that SCANDAL are trying out new styles and visual concepts and besides Rina is so kawaii with pigtails here as always. Besides, it's a promotional tact by Sanrio to promote its character Cinnamoroll am I right, a nice collaboration of SCANDAL X Sanrio?

But personally... it's quite abrupt visually compared to Pride, what with the potrayal of the girls coming of age and then Cute! sinking them back into teenage adolescence, it's quite garish in a way for me. But still, won't argue can't argue and they are very successful no matter what. Plus, they are all about the concepts and imagery more right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:16 pm

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
SPAM

one thing is sure for me,..SCANDAL will always be the best for me, what ever they do!!...^^i just love them...^^

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

spaceranger

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think that Cute! is well.. cute. Hahahaha.
But I agree with the others. This PV is sponsored so erm, the song should fit what Sanrio wants to promote.
I'm not such a fan of cute-sy songs (and I loved SCANDAL because of their catchy yet powerful pop-rock/garage rock tunes), but I think that Cute! is a big risk they took knowing that most will think that they're selling out. For me, the risk payed off. Cute! actually is cute, but still incorporated the pop-rock that we love.
Cute has grown on me, but it's just that I like SCANDAL's more powerful songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:36 am

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree with the guy who said in fact Scandal never push the guitars away, even in this CUTE video. A rock band can do a 'pop' song sometimes, it's all right, nothing changes for me. CUTE it's a beautiful video made for a comercial reason, OK, but Scandal still play rock n roll, and this is the good news I think...

(sorry if my english is bad, be patience hahaha)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 am

Gainduia

Caless Student
Caless Student
Cute is really cute and I like how the whole PV go. Let us see a whole new scandal look. CUTE TO THE MAX~~

Rock and cute=NEW!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 am

klaide-kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cute! is cute :D. Not much of a rock n' roll, but a happy inspirational song and a good soundtrack for anime :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Temptation Box Album is a very crystal clear proof that SCANDAL is a very
flexible and versatile Girl-Band!!
OMG

it really shows how good they are
not every band or girl group can do that!!
UHUH!

and all those critics are just jealous of that fact!
besides Mami-sama wrote the lyrics for the song CUTE!!
even at her outward appearance of a very mysterious girl.
she can really be girly and mushy inside and all song
included in the album shows every members other side!!
even though CUTE is not in the album, i just wanna pinpoint
that out! and besides I love Cinnamonroll!! gwahaha!!
Rich

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 am

Yedz~

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.javawakkiz.deviantart.com
too much CUTEness really affects the band,so too much cute isn't very great...
But I think SCANDAL's simple attitude is really great~garagerock Love

Once you've seen them they will make your WHOLE LIFE better~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Considering that I cant understand the lyrics:

1) I liked the video

2) I didnt like the song as a whole

3) Im fine with Scandal trying different looks if it means they keep being Scandal.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 am

SecretBase

Caless Student
Caless Student
CUTE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
of course its cute and a little unique from their other PV's since they use a different kind of dress

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I liked the song, it is another of those 'grow on you' songs and it makes you happy and want to tap your feet , but I hated the PV !
In England we have people called 'chavs' who dress like that all the time and are often seen looting from shops so I had to keep looking at their faces to remind myself it was Scandal !
But I really liked the uniform they wear for this PV.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well as PV I think its quite different and I quite like it. I never really thought it being commercialized or anything like that. I don't have any big opinions on it apart from it being "cute". Its just one of those PVs that are different like Namida no regret it focuses on other things rather than SCANDAL playing their instruments being filmed then FX being put in.

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down