Posted Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
There are a lot of them becoming famous recently after supercell & livetune

That's probably his most famous Vocaloid song

The main reason i'm making this thread, is because I just found that he made some songs with Marina, whom some of you may know as the singer for Iwasawa from Girls DeMo (Angel Beats! band)

[DECO*27] 弱虫モンブラン with Marina

[DECO*27] Love-Lost Elegy feat. Marina

I thought they were pretty well done, so I thought i'd share them =D
His Album: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: DECO*27
Posted Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 am

angelwings083

angelwings083

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow~ DECO*27 + marina~ Nice one
and i also liked Ai Kotoba!~ XD

have you also heard Kimi Ijou, Boku Miman?..>w<;;

Happy

and here's Shinkai Summit PV~ ^o^
the PV was made by masatakaP..^^;; he really makes good MMD PVs..Happy
*like Chaining Intention, Life Size and CUL makes revolution!..X3*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

がんばって SCANDAL! (´ω`★)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
翼拡げ!~ o(≧∇≦)o || akichan~ (・ω・)=

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].∙: *∞* :∙.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I haven't heard both of those songs before, they are both really good!!
Thanks a lot for sharing. DECO is an awesome composer.

You are right about masatakaP, I liked both of the Life Size and CUL makes revolution! MMD PV's (from VocaRev).
I"ll search chaining intention later on. =3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:05 pm

angelwings083

angelwings083

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i agree!~ .clap. DECO is really an awesome composer..Happy

and yes, his MMD PVs are also my faves~ ^o^
thanks for sharing the VOCAREVO ep again!~ X3

がんばって SCANDAL! (´ω`★)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

OMG, I just found a version of kimi ijou boku miman, sung by DECO himself!!!!!!!
He uses some voice effects on his voice, but he's still got an impressive vocal range.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 am

angelwings083

angelwings083

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow~ .wow. thanks for the great find!~ ^o^
i agree, his vocal range is good~ Happy and i really like this one!~ X3
this cover is definitely one of my faves!.. .smile.

がんばって SCANDAL! (´ω`★)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Now with Shibasaki Kou on vocals for a new remix of Mozaik Role

Shibasaki acted in a drama I watched recently called Galileo, I'm not familiar with her other musical works though.

Ad/Sample for the single

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:06 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
update:

Here is a live with Deco!
I believe he is the lefty-guitarist on the left side of the stage, with Marina, from GirlsDemo, on vocals

Back to top Go down