You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tminami wrote:
GibsonPhoenix wrote:I think LiSA could provide some awesome rock-vocals for one of their songs. She can pull of this punkish-rock void, something that HARU and TOMO are lacking
Lisa would be great, but I would rather see SCANDAL playing with Babymetal.
Well, that would be something else. SCANDAL dressed as KAMI-Band or what?  .scared.

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ieiri Leo or Mongol800.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Alairas3
Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
I'd like to see SCANDAL do a collab with BAND-MAID :3 I guess Saiki's voice will really go well with Haru's .love.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Tenkenkid

Tenkenkid

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would love to see SCANDAL collaborate with Asian Kung Fu Generation vocalist! :D Or Haru-chan collaborating with them!

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Sig10

I'll repaint reality with the ideals I imagined
A new start is always kicking off
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
MAN WITH A MISSION

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
ONE OK ROCK - I think I've watched on one of their interviews that they said their fans want them to collaborate with OOR. I've heard one of their songs 'Kagerou' with the same title as SCANDAL's and someone edited and made it into female version and after hearing it, I was thinking it somehow fits HARUNA and MAMI's voice. I feel MAMI's voice in these parts: (01:06, 02:06 and 03:12) and HARUNA in every chorus!

Oh and this reminds me of MAMI's acoustic version of Koe!

Last edited by strix04 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Tumblr_nv7bf8q8cz1ro4xe8o6_r1_540
Back to top Go down

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think Foo Fighters would be an interesting collaboration. Both bands have an ear for melody and both rock, the Foos a little heavier. Tom Morello & Bruno Mars would be cool collaborations. I would love to see Butch Vig or Gil Norton produce them. Both producers work to make the band sound better, not for their own egos. Butch Vig's credits: Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins,Garbage to name a few. Gil Norton's credits: Echo & the Bunnymen, Pixies, Foo Fighters to name a few. Diplo has worked with mainstream artists and has a unique take with his EDM background.

Back to top Go down

seabee1526

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rush

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Since Buono! appeared on stage recently and they will perform later in the year again, it is safe to say Buono! Happy

Back to top Go down

To work with Scandal
Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:27 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
I would like to see Yui ?  Girl singer gtr player , players Gibson Flying V and acoustic gtr , their voices would blend and they both have variable styles and same general playing abilities level.

On a composing venture, Negoto for the softer pop  and Flip for the harder rockin' tunes.

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got this pic. It should be from a recent TV show, I don't know which one. I hope we are one step closer to a future collaboration with Ieiri Leo.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Q9t824_I_jpg

Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL and ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D

They have the same energy with songs that give you an uplifting feeling. Plus it would have an amazing tour name.

Here it goes..... SCANDAL is PUNK'D, uplifting music from a male band and female band.

I would pay endless amounts of money to see a TWO-MAN LIVE at an arena show.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
- Either a rendition of Shunkan Sentimental or Thrill with BAND-MAID would be radical!
- Heaven Na Kibun with exist†trace would sound sexy and cool!
- A rapcore version of Sisters with MAN WITH A MISSION would be fun to watch!

Back to top Go down

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A collaboration with Hikki could be pretty interesting.  Strong females all around.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
A couple of suggestions (Western style):

I would love to see them go full-on rocker chick and collaborate with Lzzy Hale of Halestorm. 

For a more quirky, jazzy kind of pop vibe, maybe Ben Folds.  His voice and piano stylings could fit in nicely with the types of songs they have been writing lately.

The production of Scandals songs are already top-notch, so how about have Todd Rundgren produce a song or two?

Lastly, it would be incredible if they were to do an episode of "Live From Daryl's House" with Daryl Hall.  Could you imagine Haruna singing "I Can't Go For That" or Mami on "You Make My Dream Comes True"?  He always plays his guests songs,too, and I bet he'll learn the Japanese lyrics.  "Cute" may be a good fit for him, or "Everybody Say Yeah."

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
ONE OK ROCK X SCANDAL
DREAM  .toj.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I would have to say any of the 48 Groups myself, after all they have performed with idols before and we know Mami loves idols Happy

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
AngelBeats

AngelBeats

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would like to see Scandal playing Akashi with 1 or all the members of Zone!!! Or even just record their own version of that song

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL + Gavin Dunne (Miracle Of Sound).

His youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSfoxYTlCPFfglckBLrjpsA . He is my favourite singer/lyrics writer/etc (SCANDAL comming in 2nd). He makes the songs all by himself, and own the copyrights for eveyrithing.

His voice and/or writing, performing, producing, mixing and mastering skills + Haruna voice...that song would be so good.

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:Well I would have to say any of the 48 Groups myself, after all they have performed with idols before and we know Mami loves idols Happy

They did Shunkan Sentimental with Airi from C-Ute last month.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@saldiven

Yes that is very true although Airi is with Hello Project ( H!P ) and not the 48 Group of course.
C-ute is being disbanded and many people think Airi Suzuki will move into J-Pop like Reina Tanaka and Miyabi Natsuyaki from H!P already have.

And we also known Mami is still helping Kanon Fukuda ( ex ANGERME ) to be a singer/songwriter since she left H!P.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

p3paula

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://p3paula.wordpress.com/
Due to recent circumstances (ie. dreaming of the two bands in my head omg why brain):
ONE OK ROCK AND SCANDAL

But *shrug* so long as they are happy, we'll support them, right? right.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL x l'arc~en~ciel..... Book it, Sony Music Japan!

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 6 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Jaaaaysse

Jaaaaysse

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think OOR and Scandal would be great! But unfortunately, they do have very unique and niche places on the "rock" spectrum...

However, when Mami was featured for Super Beaver's Q&A, I thought it was really good! Fell in love with that song instantly!

I'd like to see more of that, even if it's just Mami's vocals! 
(She sings so differently when she's in a lead role!)

林てお(ジェイ)

世界に希望をありますよ。
本当に、一人じゃないよ!
Nice one
Back to top Go down
Ki-chan

Ki-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Collaboration with Taka from One Ok Rock... Hohoho! Dis would be fun!  Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]