You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

nekopi028

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
CHATMONCHY & STEREOPONY Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 328917

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Vlcsna10 Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Vlcsna11

SCANDAL.MAMI  .smile. 
Back to top Go down
scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL x Aqua Timez
&
SCANDAL x CNBLUE

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 F5hZrIc
Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down
sigit_mishi

sigit_mishi

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.com
For now :

i would like to see scandal collaborate with silent siren, i recently listening to silent siren and their drummer Hinanchu is friend of rina, so yeah. would like to see them collaborating

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 JFLBANNER
Visit Our Blog At
Japanslot
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL and AoA (Ace of Angels)
J-POP X K-POP collaboration! Happy

woo~ .clap.

Back to top Go down
Ganguro143

Ganguro143

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal x LiSA - The BEST thing Ever!!!! .fustrated.

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
as an SNSD fan, i'd like to see a collab between the two
the girls collaborating with an idol ain't bad, just like the case with the Momoiro idol and it was nice
i know that this collab is impossible but i'd still like to see it  Onion Cry 
Spoiler:
SNSD's song Flyers would do with the choice of song hehe

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@hapihapi

Well they did a collab with Momoiro Clover Z which shocked everyone so why not SNSD.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^ yes, but it kinda seems unlikely for them to collab with them since SNSD is a kpop group and isn't that always in Japan

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One OK Rock!  .please.

Back to top Go down
Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I want to see a collaboration with LiSA and Silent Siren. I hope they'll organize something together.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Picmon13
HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down
echelseo

echelseo

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want to see them collaborate with Noodles or Masaharu Fukuyama

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 B2ug9g12

.silence.
Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
I would LOVE for them to collaborate with:

1. Gorillaz - This is more of a biased choice because their genre varies, so I have my doubts! Ahaha Then again, they might actually go really well together! Especially since the Gorillaz are known to collaborate with 'unusual' and diverse artists!

2. Shiina Ringo - LOVE. HER. She's almost like the Japanese version of the Gorillaz/Damon Albarn (to me! lol)! Her genre varies from Jazz to Rock! I hope that one day she either makes/help make a song for SCANDAL and performs it with them, or they perform together LIVE!

3. Puffy AmiYumi, and Hitomi Takahashi - Some may know PUFFY from their cartoon on Cartoon Network, and others may not, but they're Pop-Punk artists that rock! I would love a collab. with SCANDAL! And Hitomi-san too because she ranges from Pop-Rock to Pop-Punk and has an awesome voice! (She also needs to be put back into the spotlight!)

4. Younha - Everyone was talking about K-Pop and I thought, "That'll be cool to see SCANDAL dancing again!", but I also thought about YOUNHA~! Younha's voice is so beautiful, and I think that a collaboration with her would be quite unique too! She also has a lot of Japanese songs (and fans), so I think it'll work!

5. Aimi - Since Stereopony disbanded, I think if Aimi collaborates with SCANDAL to come back into the music scene then it would be AWESOME!!! I love Aimi and Haruna's voice together~~~

Well, that's it! I hope I didn't write too much! (I wrote way more than I thought  .sweat. ) There are soo many artists/bands that I would love SCANDAL to do a collab. with, but I don't want to go on forever XD

Back to top Go down
kiyan

kiyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My answer would be BigBang and 2ne1 :> I've been a really big fan of them, I mean really. OwO I'd like to see them working together someday!  .love.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 SVV218H
  .love. 
Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal x One OK Rock =They can perform Shunkan Sentimental, Metronome, The beginning, Remake, ane many more.. My top2 favorite band... .wow. 

Scandal x Miwa = I'm always imagining cHangE by Miwa being performed by Scandal so I think this collab would be awesome. Nice one 
Scandal x Silent Siren would be nice too..

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would like to see them collab with puzzles and dragons. Happy

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I'd like them to collaborate with KJ and DJ Bots of Dragon Ash (anyone heard of them?) for some rap metal flava. If that will come true, the side project would be named SCANDAL ASH, LOL.

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
paolo961598

paolo961598

Caless Student
Caless Student
arctic monkeys **

SCANDAL ITALIA 
Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Seeing how friendly they've been and now hanging out in private I'd like to see them do a collab with tricot. 

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 BwHx6pOCMAAnK-g

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Tricot, Bloc Party and Namie Amuro

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

Who would you like to see SCANDAL collaborate with?  - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah! Interesting topic. I've been wanting for SCANDAL to collaborate with One OK Rock, if that is possible~ <3

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anybody here Think that there is a possible collaboration with Silent Siren in the next future,maybe in a concert live or other event? .wow.
I Know that Scandal have a lot of friends artist,but i dont know if Scandal never met Silent Siren in a live event.
Any comments or info please,let me know   Nice one

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Silent Siren and SCANDAL do know each other actually. ^.^ Rina and Hinako are fairly close friends and I know the other girls have met as well. I believe that Silent Siren actually has attended a SCANDAL live as audience before and, I think, they do see SCANDAL as inspirations of sorts for their own music. I don't think SCANDAL has ever attended a Silent Siren live though. The girls of both bands definitely do know each other though and, at the very least, two of the girls are fairly close. c:

I'm a big fan of both bands so I'd definitely love to see SCANDAL and Silent Siren collaborate with one another. It would be interesting considering the very big differences between Haru's voice and Su's voice (although I think I'd really like to see Aina sing more in the collab too since I have a preference for Aina's voice). owo I don't think there's going to be one in the near future but I certainly hope there will be one in the future.  .clap.

Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Many thanks for the post e info Nice one
A future collaboration will be interesting for any fans.
I like very much the songs of SSiren,a song or live together with Scandal will be awesome.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
there's already a topic about artists we'll like to see on a collaboration with scandal over here https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2730-who-would-you-like-to-see-scandal-collaborate-with

even if they are both girl band, I find hard to see these two group together in collaboration o_ò'' maybe in some programme as we saw scandal x momoiro but who knows. scandal is surely a band full of surprised

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.