You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
Scandal.... well since I have followed them , from more than 3 years ago they just get better and better. They have such a heavy schedule to follow to record and promote , plus do thousands of pics for their fans....and they just NEVER LET UP !

In my band, when i think i am doing it hard, i just look at those girls who have struggled so long to reach Budokan.... it makes me ashamed ... and makes me work harder.

Since i have followed Scandal i have so much respect for female Japanese musicians , seing rock like Winnie, heavy pop like Gacharic spin, Electro Pop like Perfume, Jazz from Hiromi, Indie from Shina Ringo... and of course the most perfect girl pop/rock band ever to walk the earth..SCANDAL.

They are my inspiration in this very hard music industry .
I plug them to every musician i know...so i guess they all think i am nutz !!! Hahaha
But some get it, which is good. I just can't see why EVERYONE does get Scandal. what's not to like ?

I think they have made me a more humble musician . Those little "rock ninjas"...OMG they move me.

Back to top Go down
HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I met a lot of SCANDAL lovers here .clap. And it makes me feel so happy. Onion Smile I learnt more about SCANDAL.And here is the best thing,we all are talking about just SCANDAL.( I hate K-pop and K-pop bands and I'm tired of people who talk about them GRAWR ) Oh and all members here are so kind and friendly.I enjoy a lot CANTA Smile

Love you SH :cheer:

How did SCANDAL-HEAVEN affect/changed your life? - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
SH told me that life's not that boring.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
SH makes me feel that SCANDAL FANS are around the world and I am not alone. it makes me have friends, know a lot of people that are SCANDAL fans too

How did SCANDAL-HEAVEN affect/changed your life? - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal Heaven... has changed my life in many ways...

- I met many new international friends on ShoutBox (For those of you who don't have it, check it out! You'll find... many interesting people there.)
- Wrote my first fan fic (I plan on writing another one too!)
- Relieves some of my boredom
- Did my first online transaction due to Scandal (LOL!)

There's probably more that I can't think of at the moment... but it also has gotten me to play more games, sleep REALLY late, spending more money and... making me more crazy about them... which is not necessarily a bad thing! (To some extend)

Thank you SH!

How did SCANDAL-HEAVEN affect/changed your life? - Page 2 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down
MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It helps me with questions about Scandal or opinions on something about them. In California, the kids at my school don't kno0w about them, but luckily I can come on here where people do know about them  Ho Onion  I have made friends on here, too! Thank you SH!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.