Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 5 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sorry no planned announcements for today regarding the "news" yet, but we did make an update to our Passport Benefits section of our website to include information about the private parties with our guest of honors. Let me know if anyone has any questions regarding that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Good info, that is great news for all of us. Thanks for the update on passports.

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Venc

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Another Hint release by AM2CON guys..but i dont get any hint from this vids..anyone got some hint maybe?

is like the hint is something about Robot btw. a guy say "list of the location marked on the microchip,Lets Spread out." and i hear the robot sound spell about P.S.I word..

like Mecha-Anime sound i think...

Last edited by Vencer on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 ONE+OK+ROCK+whats+in+201002
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrBOqGgJrc8iYfd7NQBoXVpdvPdUUL9RuOOwj7LiDvXiqBp1n3&t=1

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Hint is actually the voice of the person in the video. That is supposed to clue you into who the guest of honor will be. It is a voice actor.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
ALL GoHs will attend a private party, that's great news! Thanks for keeping us posted, as always .clap.

A meet and greet would be a dream come true... and a picture with them too! .wow.

I guess between a picture with them or an autograph i'd go with the picture, but who knows, maybe we'll get an opportunity of they hold an autograph session too...

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 am

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
Most guest of honors will host autograph sessions. The only thing is that it may get tiring for the guest, so lines will have to be cut off.

Latest updates for you all is we are waiting for approval from Japan to make the announcement. We are not holding back any guests announcements. Once they give the OK, the announcement will go out. Sorry for the extended wait..

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
thanks for updating us UnknownSoliderGirl. no proble about the wait. i really excited to go to this con! thanks for all your hard work! Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UnknownSoldierGirl wrote:Most guest of honors will host autograph sessions. The only thing is that it may get tiring for the guest, so lines will have to be cut off.

Latest updates for you all is we are waiting for approval from Japan to make the announcement. We are not holding back any guests announcements. Once they give the OK, the announcement will go out. Sorry for the extended wait..

Thanks for keeping us all informed but, this just popped a question in my head:

What if Japan does NOT give the OK?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
UnknownSoldierGirl wrote:Good Luck tenjounokaze on your application! I saw your application and I think you would qualify to be an interpreter very possibly because of all the Japanese training that you have had. Nam is a good guy. Your interview will be great XD

Holy crap - I totally said in the heading on the e-mail "Ms. Tran" - I don't know why I did that!!! I was either confused or just not paying attention. .omg.

No wonder I haven't heard from him... .waaa.

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
[quote="Noodles"]
UnknownSoldierGirl wrote:

What if Japan does NOT give the OK?

That will not happen. I can't go into full detail on why not, but I can assure you that all the "hints" that we have on the homepage, we have those guests of honor.

tenjounokaze wrote:
UnknownSoldierGirl wrote:Good Luck tenjounokaze on your application! I saw your application and I think you would qualify to be an interpreter very possibly because of all the Japanese training that you have had. Nam is a good guy. Your interview will be great XD

Holy crap - I totally said in the heading on the e-mail "Ms. Tran" - I don't know why I did that!!! I was either confused or just not paying attention. .omg.

No wonder I haven't heard from him... .waaa.

No worries! He is very busy working on guest of honor announcements and other things for the convention also at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 am

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
USG, I still find it so awesome that you've taken the time and gone out of your way to come here and talk to us about everything and keep us updated on it all. It made me want to go to the convention even more than I already did after the hopes of SCANDAL being there. In the least, at least the SCANDAL girls will find out how much of a dedicated fan base they have in America now! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
UKSGirl, with all these benefits and what not with the three-day pass, you've practically got me sold. All I need is for SCANDAL to come.

Out of curiosity, in the odd event that the GoH we/I wanted to see/meet is unable to come, is there anyway to attain a refund?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
tofu wrote:UKSGirl, with all these benefits and what not with the three-day pass, you've practically got me sold. All I need is for SCANDAL to come.

Out of curiosity, in the odd event that the GoH we/I wanted to see/meet is unable to come, is there anyway to attain a refund?

Yes, we offer refunds on all the passports. The only thing is that we would refund you $1.46 less due to the paypal processing fee. I have been assured by the CEO of Am2con that every guest of honor that has been "hinted" at will be coming to the convention.

The agreements/contracts have been made. We are continuing to wait for when the other side wants to make the big announcement, so we can do it together. The earthquake in Japan is still the main reason why the announcements are coming slow. We do have an announcement tomorrow, but unfortunately, it is not SCANDAL "yet."

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for keeping us updated, last announcement you guys made a few of us Kind of stayed up until 6am to hear it .whistle.

Thanks for working so hard with us and telling answering all of our questions, way better than AX will ever be. .clap.

I read something about the con being a 24 hour event or something, could you please explain that to me a little more?

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ghost of Snypershot wrote:Thanks for keeping us updated, last announcement you guys made a few of us Kind of stayed up until 6am to hear it .whistle.

Thanks for working so hard with us and telling answering all of our questions, way better than AX will ever be. .clap.

I read something about the con being a 24 hour event or something, could you please explain that to me a little more?

Sorry about that! If I know for sure that the next announcement is what you guys want to hear, then I will let you all know (if its SCANDAL, etc.)

As it being a 24 hour event, there are certain things that will run all night such as video showing rooms, karaoke rooms, arcade, console gaming maybe, dance runs until at least 2 AM. Some people like to sing karaoke all night, while others like to sleep Happy whatever you'd like.

Merchandising areas such as artist alley, dealers hall, and food vending will have strict hours though. They will be posted when everything is determined.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
24 hour events!!! .wow.

im sooooo down haha. definitely wouldnt be my first time staying up all night watching anime / playing video games.. and it certainly wont be my last .lol.

and thanks for the update USG, i was gonna stay up til 6AM for the announcement like last time, but thanks for the heads up lol .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:18 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks UKSGirl!

Please do let us know when you announce THE guest

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Well, three hints were confirmed/announced: Neil Kaplan - Optimus Prime; JB Blanc - The Incredible Hulk; and Steve Staley - American VA for Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach. But yeah, like I said previously, I really wish it was Romi Park/Hitsu's Japanese VA instead haha.

Move over James Lipton! Popular anime convention personality, Guyver, sits down with major Hollywood Voice Acting Heavy weights, JB Blanc (The Incredible Hulk, Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties, Avengers, Resident Evil, Naruto, Bleach, Blue Dragon, Hellsing Ultimate, Read or Die, Dangaizer 3), Dave Vincent (Bleach, Naruto, Blue Dragon, Durarara!!), Neil Kaplan (Transformers, Digimon) and Steve Staley (Starship Troopers, Godzilla, Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Magic Knight Rayearth, Antz, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), for the one-on-one interview series, “Behind the Voice Actor’s Studio” at this summer’s most anticipated FREE anime, music and manga convention AM². More info and attendee registration can be found at www.am2con.org

Fans and those interested in getting into the voice acting industry are welcome to attend for FREE and learn about what happens behind the scenes and the experiences of some of the most successful voice actors in Hollywood.

AM² representative Chase Wang states, “Having such amazing Hollywood and anime voice talents come to AM² is truly a treat and an amazing opportunity for those that are interested in learning more about the industry as well as those that are fans of some of the most memorable animated voices! Join us and have the time of your life this Summer!”

http://am2con.org/http:/am2con.org/uncategorized/am%c2%b2-announces-behind-the-voice-actors-studio-presented-by-major-voice-talent-management-agency-arlene-thornton

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
announcement for 6am again and AM2 is answering some hints, ok you got me interested .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 pm

UnknownSoldierGirl

UnknownSoldierGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ghost of Snypershot wrote:announcement for 6am again and AM2 is answering some hints, ok you got me interested .hmmm.

No there is no announcement at 6 AM tomorrow, sorry I forgot to remove the notice on the webpage. We usually do not do announcements on weekends. There should be more next week with more hints being confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Well, three hints were confirmed/announced: Neil Kaplan - Optimus Prime; JB Blanc - The Incredible Hulk; and Steve Staley - American VA for Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach. But yeah, like I said previously, I really wish it was Romi Park/Hitsu's Japanese VA instead haha.

Move over James Lipton! Popular anime convention personality, Guyver, sits down with major Hollywood Voice Acting Heavy weights, JB Blanc (The Incredible Hulk, Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties, Avengers, Resident Evil, Naruto, Bleach, Blue Dragon, Hellsing Ultimate, Read or Die, Dangaizer 3), Dave Vincent (Bleach, Naruto, Blue Dragon, Durarara!!), Neil Kaplan (Transformers, Digimon) and Steve Staley (Starship Troopers, Godzilla, Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Magic Knight Rayearth, Antz, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), for the one-on-one interview series, “Behind the Voice Actor’s Studio” at this summer’s most anticipated FREE anime, music and manga convention AM². More info and attendee registration can be found at www.am2con.org

Fans and those interested in getting into the voice acting industry are welcome to attend for FREE and learn about what happens behind the scenes and the experiences of some of the most successful voice actors in Hollywood.

AM² representative Chase Wang states, “Having such amazing Hollywood and anime voice talents come to AM² is truly a treat and an amazing opportunity for those that are interested in learning more about the industry as well as those that are fans of some of the most memorable animated voices! Join us and have the time of your life this Summer!”

http://am2con.org/http:/am2con.org/uncategorized/am%c2%b2-announces-behind-the-voice-actors-studio-presented-by-major-voice-talent-management-agency-arlene-thornton

im gonna look up what other voice roles these guys have done .nerd.

haha itd be pretty cool to hear them do some of their famous lines in person, for example...

"Autobots, transform and roll out!" :onionrider:

or how bout... "You're making me angry... you wouldn't like me when im angry..."
followed by - "HULK SMASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" .punches.

pretty exciting stuff! .clap.

hmm but now that it seems that the fashion and voice actor aspects have been covered so far... perhaps we'll have some light shed on the music department next? guess we'll have just to wait and see Onion Shine

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:30 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
http://am2con.org/attendee-registration/main-event-ticketing

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 Ss10

after what zim said. look at the drop down box in the middle bottom of the page

all but confirmed wouldn't everyone agree?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Ghost of Snypershot wrote:http://am2con.org/attendee-registration/main-event-ticketing

after what zim said. look at the drop down box in the middle bottom of the page

all but confirmed wouldn't everyone agree?

for those of you who were on the fence about getting a 3-day passport because you were mainly interested in the concert then looks like youre in luck! Nice one

only 20 for premium access to the concert so you dont have to buy a passport if you dont want .uhuh.

@USG i was just wondering how the GoH requests work, like do you have all of your GoHs pretty much set already? or will you be continuing to outreach and try and get more GoHs pretty much until the day of the con?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
LOL nice catch there guys.....don't really know what else to say about that.
Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
wow! i saw that and i was like.....alright buying my AM2 passport. thanks for the nice catch there Ghost of Snypershot Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 5 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.