Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 21 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To everyone who's wishy washy about staying for ALL the SCANDAL events.....

Tell your employer that this is all about SCANDAL, for god's sake! Don't ask for time off...TELL them you ain't coming in. That's that! If they give you grief then they just don't understand and you don't need to be working there anyways!!!

Just kidding. But seriously, the more support we give them this time, the more likely they'll be back. You can bring your pink slips for the girls to sign! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
propglenn wrote:To everyone who's wishy washy about staying for ALL the SCANDAL events.....

Tell your employer that this is all about SCANDAL, for god's sake! Don't ask for time off...TELL them you ain't coming in. That's that! If they give you grief then they just don't understand and you don't need to be working there anyways!!!

Just kidding. But seriously, the more support we give them this time, the more likely they'll be back. You can bring your pink slips for the girls to sign! LOL!

hahahaha I laughed so hard!

I wish I could just do that but as I just started a new job I will not be able to assist the Monday event, no matter how hard I try unless its after 7pm.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I asked for the week off 4 months ago to make sure I had time to hang out with CA members and for any extra stuff AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 M13611

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So, the 3-day passport meeting is on monday?

FFFFFUUUUU

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm ready for them. My authorized item for the autograph even came in today

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Imag0310

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
nice Canta lol, you make it yourself?

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:45 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend actually made it for me. She's making me 4 more if we're allowed to give gifts to the girls

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NuCLearSounds wrote:My friend actually made it for me. She's making me 4 more if we're allowed to give gifts to the girls

Maybe we could add it to the t-shirts o-o it'd be a nice gift Happy

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think I remember something saying you can give gifts at the meet and greets.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
I wonder if a guitar would count as an authorized item for autographs? I recently got a Fender black HSS Strat (Mexican version of Mami's custom strat), and was contemplating bringing it down to the con. But then, I'm sure the band would prefer, if not require, to sign their own CD/DVDs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mercurius wrote:I wonder if a guitar would count as an authorized item for autographs? I recently got a Fender black HSS Strat (Mexican version of Mami's custom strat), and was contemplating bringing it down to the con. But then, I'm sure the band would prefer, if not require, to sign their own CD/DVDs.

I think it should be fine. I remember reading somewhere on the AM2 forums that someone wanted to bring his electric guitar to have them sign it and one of the staff said that it should be fine since they [SCANDAL] would probably find it amusing. I'll see if I can find the post again.

Edit: Here's the link: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?topic=200.msg1375#msg1375

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
In regards to the guitar issue, you could always unscrew and detach your pick guard (or if you've got the money, buy an extra one) and have them sign it - after all, it's much easier to carry around a pick guard than a guitar, and a pick guard is much easier to replace than a full guitar. Nice one

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@Ryder Blade: Thanks for the link! Looks like I wasn't the only one to think of this.

@tenjounokaze: That's actually a really clever idea. May not have the same 'amusing' impact with the band, but would get the job done, and save me the baggage fees.

Man, why can't it be 7/3 already?? Tantrum Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I'm just curious but around what time were you guys/girls planning on lining up for panel & the concert?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
SH podcast is gonna be there GREAT Nice one I wish I could go but Australia to America... umm abit far away and I'm not quite of age yet... .whistle.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
KoiMoyou wrote:I'm just curious but around what time were you guys/girls planning on lining up for panel & the concert?
Well here's the schedules if anyone wants to look at it:
http://am2con.org/programming/schedule

Seating starts at 6:30PM for the concert so I'll probably start lining up an hour early. Depends if anyone else is going to go with me [I don't want to line up alone Dx] since I'm getting the 3 day passport later tonight and none of my friends so far wants to get the passport. ;__; I'm hoping that I'll meet new people on Fri/Sat :3

I'll be arriving at the ACC around 8AM ish so I guess I'll do some shopping or walking around then line up for the panel at 9:30AM ish? :|

Everything kind of depends on who I'm with really haha. XD Since I don't really like to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I plan on lining up everything as soon as possible. As soon as doors open for the panel and immediately after I go through the autograph for the concert... *shrug* (presumably there is a TBA meet and greet somewhere in there too to line up for and attend)

If anyone else loves lines and wants to join me so we can hold eachother's spot for 5 minutes and get to go to the bathroom that would be... you know... more comfortable. :)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
320x200 wrote:I plan on lining up everything as soon as possible. As soon as doors open for the panel and immediately after I go through the autograph for the concert... *shrug* (presumably there is a TBA meet and greet somewhere in there too to line up for and attend)

If anyone else loves lines and wants to join me so we can hold eachother's spot for 5 minutes and get to go to the bathroom that would be... you know... more comfortable. Happy

agreed. that was what i was planning to do from the beginning. i'm thinking of the worst case where there's a really long line and it will take forever to get anywhere. i hate lines but SCANDAL is worth the wait.....no matter how much i really don't wanna be in lines.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 pm

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh wow you are going to get in line for the concert at 1 pm?? I can't survive lines longer than an hour, and even that is a stretch Sad

I was planning to show up for the concert at 6:30 (with a stamped passport of course). Does it mean I'm going to have only terrible seats left?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mmoroz wrote:Oh wow you are going to get in line for the concert at 1 pm?? I can't survive lines longer than an hour, and even that is a stretch Sad

I was planning to show up for the concert at 6:30 (with a stamped passport of course). Does it mean I'm going to have only terrible seats left?

I don't think any of us can predict really what sort of seats will be available at which times...

I there will definitely be lines longer than an hour though... The autograph session itself is over an hour which means if the last person to be let in was in line when it started they'll have been waiting an hour and a half.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ouch... I guess I don't qualify as a hardcore fan.. I really like the band and their music and I even started learning guitar just to play their songs, but a 1.5 hour autograph line is enough to scare me off Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Is there a thread or anything where we can introduce each other like who's coming to the con/meet ups at the con? So far I've tried asking most of my friends and they're either coming for free [which means I can't be with them in line or won't anyways xD as I'm getting the passport] or they're just not coming since they have other things planned .__. I'm totally going to make them regret it though LOL. The ones who aren't going are huge SCANDAL and Kanon Wakeshima fans. >:D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 pm

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm lining up an hour or two earlier than the suggested time for all SCANDAL events. I'm pretty patient and waiting an hour or two to get the best possible seat & autographs isn't much =)

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Ryder Blade: There aren't any threads like that (but since the subject is associated with AM2, I'm not sure if we should create a new thread, or just try to talk/plan about everything on here; we'll have to see what a mod says), but on the first page/the first post of this thread, I put down all of the people who have said they're coming/are most likely coming.

And if any of you guys haven't signed up for the Shoutbox already/haven't really signed on, a fair number of us that are going are regularly on/regularly talk there (usually late at night lol). That might be good in trying to plan out stuff. Happy

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 21 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alright thanks! I just sent a PM to the admin mc~ about the ShoutBox so I'll wait til he/she replies. :3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.