Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 36 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Could like someone id the people in the SH photo? Like from left to right: person 1, person 2 etc.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sorry, haven't been on for a while, The AM2 and SCANDAL events, including the Concert and the Meet and Greet today took all my energy, I didn't have a chance to get on.

To Brown, Vince_, 320x200, and Philips (sorry I forgot ur username), I just sort out your photos and videos and will upload so everyone can enjoy it. I was gonna upload in one pack, but it's 4.3 GB total!!! Since it's all in HD, everything is bigger. 320x200 here actually got 3D video recording of them @ the airport.
I will upload everything separately instead, including my own, via megaupload.
to the many others, I didn't get yours, but I hope you can upload it as well.
One thing I regret, I didn't stick around after the concert long enough to see SCANDAL walking out nor getting together for Sadie. I just saw the videos and photos as I sort it out. HOW epic! But the whole Sunday was a blast! really great to meet with you all.
I will post more later, my experiences, etc. btw, if anyone remembers all the Q&A @ the SCANDAL PANEL, the MEET and GREET, both sessions, will you please post it up?

In the second meet and Greet, I gave the girls each a set of SCANDAL Heaven pin buttons that I bought from Glenn, thanks again for making the buttons and the banners. I wanted them to remember SCANDAL HEAVEN as much as possible and want to present to them in person on behalf of SH, but even before the panel starts, the lady just took it and place it on the table next to the girls, I didn't get to present it. How regretful.
During the panel, I asked them what was the highlight of the concert for them, Haruna answered that she was pleasantly surprised that most of the audience was singing along, she also specifically mention Shoujo S and Shunkan Sentimental. Rina is happily surprised about the glowsticks, which Anson brought, THANKS!
She mentioned that in Japan, the fans rarely use glowsticks during their lives, but she was happy to see it here in America.

Can't remember, but someone mention who they currently listens to:
-Haruna listens to Jonas Brothers (USA), which got a hugh laughs, just like during the panel. She ask why, and apparently they are big in Japan, but not really among the AM2 audience. Haruna likes Nick Jonas.
-Rina listens to fellow Japanese band and SMJ labelmate, Chatmonchy.
-Tomomi listens to many artists, she places her ipod on shuffle, and mentions Red Hot Chili Peppers.
-Mami mentions that she listens to her fellow friend and artist,
Abe Mao (阿部真央), I checked her out, sounds good.

-that all I remember for now. I post more later.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 am

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@320x200 Cool man, about the Tomomi Red Bull story, you know how they sometimes say Big in Japan!?

Well the reality is that it should be Big in the United States! Everything is bigger there, specially in Texas! Thanks for sharing.

@Noodles Yeah man, spanish is my first language, soy puertorriqueño. English is my second language, which I fluently read, write and understand, but when it comes to speaking it, well lets just say these guys are only a bit worse. Dont practice it much.

You 'tand me? ROFL

@koimoyou Awww come on Koi, you gotta join the team next time all right? Places like this are great for shedding your shyness. Thanks for sharing your experience!!

@thoseguiltyeyes Maybe you made Scandal consider getting a fifth member in their band. hahaha. Great pics by the way.

@NathanielG I agree, great time to know who is who in this pic.

AAAAAAARRRGGHHHH this is what I get for not doing research by myself! Kanon Wakeshima was also there???!!!! .rage. .mad. .fustrated. .waaa.

Excuse me while I lay in a corner crying.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Whoo finally back from my 7 hour drive home and I gotta say i had a smile from one end of my face to the other. Today was the icing on the cake per say. I was fortunate enough to be on the first group for today's meet and greet and I gotta say I was pretty damn excited. The staff forgot to time us so we were in there for a good 10-15 minutes Nice one
During the meet and greet I got to make eye contact with Tomomi and waved at her and got a wave back! Hahaha And to my surprise we got to shake hands with all the band members! That just absolutely made my day. Who knew that they would do that? All of them had super smooth hands which is quite surprising. And they all had such tiny/delicate hands. I was pretty shocked the whole time but I sure shared a nice 3 second handshake with Tomomi. .smile.

And last but not the least would be getting a wave and eye contact with Haruna. Finally! I've been waiting for one from her the entire weekend.

I just can't believe how amazing this whole weekend was. I wish everyone here got to go but don't lose hope you guys I'm sure someday you guys will also get to meet and see them perform! It was also nice to meet a couple of members on here. Too bad I didn't get a chance to hang out with you guys.

PS - thanks for posting the whole set list thoseguiltyeyes

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:at the first meet and greet we were sitting at a table with the 4 members and the translator, luckily the whole S-H group fit in at once so we were all sitting at the same table with SCANDAL right in front of us like 2 feet away, too close to be true... We got to ask questions for about 7 to 10 minutes. At the meet and greet today we got about 10 minutes as well to ask questions and they were taking gifts Via someone, not personally, they also gave us a handshake at the end!

thanks for the break down of the two meet and greets! anyone ask if their anime episodes will continue on?

tofu wrote:Dude, that shirt crap really pissed me off, no autographs anytime after or before that.
Whoever was in charge of the pictures and autograph thing, is/are douche(s).

But, nonetheless, it was fun, especially the Ihop afterwards, we fulfilled Tomo's want for strawberry pancakes

TOTALLY agree! btw, i was sitting right behind your at the concert. i recognize your shirt.

once again, good job this weekend guys. i'm the only one that i personally know that knows what SCANDAL is and it's good to know there are others out there locally that realize their awesomeness too. i'm not contemplating going to japan to see them in the fall. anyone game? lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Kelly: LOL I didn't even notice that haha

@Lale: Ahh, sorry, you're right; I didn't hear you at all! When did you ask me? haha. But yeah, did you hear what Neil, Matt, others, and I were talking about about involving a certain breakfast food? .common. (hahah apologies if you don't get that lol)

@alrick: I technically have like, 10 uniforms. haha. Altogether, I wore 5 (Shoujo S, Haruka, CUTE!, Pride, BABY ACTION) to each day of AM2.

@Wyneil: Ah, sorry about that too! We should have taken another after you guys got out but we completely forgot! Sad

@Nate: Front row from L to R: Dara (BigDnm01), Erich (wat), myself, Neil (zimbobbio), Anson (not sure on his username right now), Toshiko. Second + third row: Matt (10fingersmikey), I can't recall the name of the girl who's hiding behind the Cure magazine lol, Freddy (DBAG), Robert (Mercurius), Ross (Ghost of Snypershot), Glenn (propglenn), Philip (NuClearSounds), Garrett (tofu), Thai (I think he just made an account on here but I don't know it), Kelly (Ryder Blade), Lale (Noodles), Sam (320x200), Steven, and Alan (alnet88).

haha guys, I just noticed we're pretty much mentioned in AM2's press release e-mail about SCANDAL's show + AM2's first year being a success:

With a fully packed house of excited (and glow-stick prepped) and highly energized fans, AM2 celebrates the end of its 2011 convention event with the highly fan anticipated Scandal concert event.
Thumbs Onion

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@Jade The guy in the hat is Steven

PS: Am I allowed to crop the press picture to make MAMI fit on my avatar? :D

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kay so I got some answers/comments from the AM2 staff from the forums since I post on there on the Feedbacks threads and stuff.

YoliZee:
Ryder-

The shirts thing was NOT supposed to happen. That was a decision made by CURE.

As much as we would like raised seating, it is not possible at the ballrooms in the ACC. Way too many problems can arise from that. The only solution would be to make everyone sit for the entire concert, but fans absolutely hate that idea.

As for glowsticks, perhaps next year we can sell more of them in the exhibit hall for the concerts? We'll see.

Noodles/Lale said that CURE probably sponsored the trip or something since there was even a CURE logo on the screen behind them at the concert. Damn money mongering bastards. ;__;

Roxie:
Again we apologize to everyone about the autograph session and photograph limitations on a few of our GoHs. Their contracts stated they are suppose to provide photos and autographs without any catches but their management rules override everything last minute. We can't force the GoHs to do anything (though I honestly think they wouldn't have minded as they were all really nice) but it was pretty much a management issue. It wasn't the case though for the anime directors as they were very kind to do sketches (I wish I got one) and photographs with the attendees. It's a shame it didn't work out that way with the other GoHs.

Bunraku - there were other industry guests incognito during the screening (the director, producer, ron pearlman etc), but it was Jrock Revolution's decision not to announce them as it was their event.

I'm glad though the other parts of con was a great experience for our attendees

Oh. And @Jade, mind if I also crop the press picture of Tomomi for my avatar? LOL. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Lale & Kelly: LOL yes, go for it, guys Tongue

@Lale: Ah, thanks; that's it. I was completely blanking on his name.

@Kelly: That really sucks about management. Too bad those kinds of decisions can't always be up to the artist.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YES.
Hey Jade.
I love you. <3
XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanks jade, the picture is great. Waiting on the rest of pics to make a totally awesome signature > : 3

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
pacrimguru wrote:
thanks for the break down of the two meet and greets! anyone ask if their anime episodes will continue on?

once again, good job this weekend guys. i'm the only one that i personally know that knows what SCANDAL is and it's good to know there are others out there locally that realize their awesomeness too. i'm not contemplating going to japan to see them in the fall. anyone game? lol

I don't remember that question being asked at the panel or meet and greets, but Jade/Ross might have asked them at the press conference. The guy who was commenting or whatever at the panel did say something to them in English first so we can understand then in Japanese to them though. Uh it was something on the lines of "Since this is an anime convention, what are your favorite animes?"

Haruna - I don't remember...
Rina - Sailor Moon and something else
Tomomi - Sailor Moon and something else...xD...haha...Maybe she said Doraemon? I don't really remember LOL.
Mami - I remember her saying Kuroshitsuji and some other animes.. She also said that she loves all the anime that she watches.

I have a pretty bad memory so yeah...xD Sorry that I don't remember everything.

Sure, I'm game for coming to Japan to watch them. If you or someone pay for my plane and concert tickets LOL. ;P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
lol kind of close, Kelly! Here's what they said:

HARUNA - Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji
RINA - Hime-chan no Ribbon, Sailor Moon
TOMOMI - One Piece, Sailor Moon
MAMI - Bleach, Naruto, K-ON!, and she did say that she loves all anime she watches

And no, we didn't ask that question, but I really doubt they'll continue the anime. There haven't been any new ones in years, so it's doubtful that they'll continue it.

One more picture, and this time from their panel yesterday. This clearly says "SCANDAL loves SCANDAL HEAVEN" AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 1-5

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
it looks like haruna got to swim in the pool, and then they went to disneyland afterwards. scandal is having so much fun! :D

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I feel bad not being able to fully post photo's and describe my experience, then again how awesome it was to be there, but i'll be at my own house soon enough. Although my photos are not as great as Jade's of course. Just check out my facebook I guess

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks again guys. great pics jade, please share some more!

i'll be interested in seeing scandal's blog... i hope they will show their pics from this trip! i'd be interested in seeing it from their point of view.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:lol kind of close, Kelly! Here's what they said:

HARUNA: Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji
RINA - Ribbon (?), Sailor Moon
TOMOMI - One Piece, Sailor Moon
MAMI - Bleach, Naruto, K-ON!, and she did say that loves all anime she watches
Damn LOL! I could have sworn that I heard Mami say Kuroshitsuji. I wonder why I didn't remember the rest...They're pretty popular anime and I love those as well LOL. xD

Uh for Rina, it might be Hime-chan no Ribbon. That's the only anime that I can think of on the top of my head that has 'Ribbon' in it. xD It's a pretty cute anime.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dang it took a long time to get through three days of posts!

Just a quick one before I go to bed. I'll post some pics and vids hopefully tomorrow.

Alright! I am so damn proud of ALL of us! We f-in' rocked that joint and put a permanent imprint of SCANDAL HEAVEN in the minds and hearts of the girls and their management. The airport, the banner, the glowsticks, wat and zim's Canta and Doremon costumes, were all mention by them at all the events.

This was a weekend to remember for all of us. I feel like it was a dream. Huge thanks and big hugs to all the member of the AM2 SCANDAL HEAVEN contingent. I couldn't have asked for a better, and more diverse, group of people to hang with this weekend. All of you made it that much more special. Can't say enough about you guys.

To all the SH members that don't post as much and and were at the con but felt we were too intimidating or don't feel comfortable in a group.....PLEASE, next time come by and join us. We are all bound by the same interest here.

Thanks for the kudos for the banner. It was a pleasure. But I forgot to mention that it was actually bigOeyes that came up with the idea. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I believe he first posted the idea. The ball was just lateraled to me and I bumbled my way downfield. So a big thanks to him!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Trying to remember other Q&A's from Monday group #1..

- Someone asked if they had any embarrassing moments on tour before. Mami told a story about how this one venue had the stage on the first floor and backstage was on the second floor connected by a flight of stairs. When she was backstage before the encore and went to go back down she fell down all 30 stairs. She said she was completely bruised up but went and just played the encore through it.

- Someone asked if they had any goals as a band. They mentioned wanting to play a show at a particular venue in Osaka but I can't remember the name. Although they said that wasn't really a 'goal' because it wouldn't be the peak of what they could possibly do.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I'll try to meet you guys next time I can make it to LA.

@Jade
And yeah, it was a little intimidating. XD lol but you realized who i was?

@UKS Girl
Thank you for taking the time to give us all the information you have posted here. I'm sure we are all are grateful. Also, don't worry, I don't think any of us were mad at the AM2 Staff.

@topic
I can't believe I missed them leaving the convention center. I was outside and I heard some guy scream that they were leaving and two other guys running back to the convention center to take pictures.

Oh yeah and during the panel(not entirely sure, i'm half asleep, so correct me if i'm wrong lol), these questions were asked:
Who is your favorite artist(from the US, is what I think they asked)?
Haruna: Jonas Brothers (I think that's what I heard. lol I do remember people cracking up though when she said it)
Rina: Taylor Swift
Tomomi: Red Hot Chili Pepers
Mami: ....I couldn't hear what they said(I got stuck sitting in the back, I got to the ACC like 10 minutes before they walked in the room.
What do you want to do here(in the US)?
Haruna: SHOPPING. <---lol
Rina: (i didn't hear what she said)
Mami: walk around
Tomomi: iHop lol.
What would you do if you weren't musicians(job wise)?
Tomomi: Hobo <--- Edit: I guess a few of us thought she meant hobo as in homeless but that's hot what she meant.
Mami: I think she said designer
I don't remember what Haruna said, and I didn't hear what Rina said.

If anyone caught some other things they said or want to make some corrections, go for it.

Last edited by KoiMoyou on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay just finished reading all of your posts. I'm glad that you all had a great time. It really beats reading all of the negative press/posts that we have received both on our forums and elsewhere... It was a very busy weekend for us dealing with many different problems..The main one I would like to address is the autograph and photo thing.

I have said MYSELF that you would be able to get anything autographed and get photos with the band because that is what was stated in their contract and confirmed, so me and other AM2 staff felt comfortable in saying it.

Everything seemed to be smooth, Scandal panel line had been let in, I sat in the back to listen and 20 min into the panel... we get a call on the Am2 radio saying that CURE has changed all policies (No Photography, No autographs except if you purchase a $30.00 shirt). We could not do anything about that because CURE was controlling everything the band did and they could just as well cancel the autograph sessions etc.. So I couldn't even finish attending the panel and had to go downstairs to deal with the situation...There are many other things that went on and other issues with CURE that I can't really say in the public, but we felt helpless and horrible, especially when people brought their guitars to get signed only to find out the new policies.. This was BREACH OF CONTRACT... and an investigation/discussions are currently going on with them.

On a brighter note, I wanted to let everyone know that the band members LOVED you guys, they did receive the gifts, and they got some of their wishes. AM2 staff took them out to lunch (they wanted pizza) and also out shopping at a local mall today. They really enjoyed their time in the USA and do definitely want to come back. You all are great fans and they acknowledged it. We definitely would like to bring them back, but all this will depend on management issues and other items...

Thank you all for attending our convention and I would like to apologize again for the many issues we encountered.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Did we ever find where that picture was taken from?
I mean, we spent a good 10 minutes searching for it......

Seriously management? I mean, I am very grateful that they brought SCANDAL, as well as others, to the convention. But, that whole autograph thing was complete crap, stop being like a corporate business for a second and stick to the terms given to you in the contract that was signed

At least I can put any doubt in my mind that the AM2 staff were looking out for us.

A special thanks to you, UKSGirl, thanks for watching out for us and keeping us updated.
Too bad we, or at least I, couldn't thank you personally

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Glad to hear that they got to do things that they wanted. I was worried that they would have to leave without getting to do any tourist-y things.

And I hope that with all of the negative feedbacks that people are throwing around and with all the bs and breach of contract from CURE I hope that SCANDAL can still come back in the near future. I think it's safe to say that they definitely will because it seems like the girls genuinely had fun being with us and performing for us.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 36 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@320x200: Yes, almost forgot about that. So sad for Mami, but I love her dedication.

in the venue question, I believe it's Osaka-jo Hall, I specfically remember the "jo" part, looked it up, it's an enormous 16,000-seat capacity venue. that would be a very big deal for them, but like Haruna said, it's a goal, but it wouldn't be their peak because they will aim even higher.
btw, then I mention to the translator "what about the "Kouhaku Uta Gassen?" Which is like Japan premier music show at the end of the year, on new's year eve. The manager then said something like "This year", translated by the translator.

@KoiMoyou: Rina said she wants to go "pool, swimming"

btw, what is your name? I was mostly on a first name basis with the SH there, I didn't catch everyone username.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:18 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
@BigDnm01
lol. I actually didn't meet up with you guys/girls in the end. Actually, I think I only met Jade very briefly. Jade did invite me to come with you guys, I figured you guys were going to go line up, we did go up before you guys I think and then we went down stairs because we were starving(we hadn't ate much since 6AM)....also, I was really shy, like I said before on the last page.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum