Korean Dramas [Page 3 of 4]

Re: Korean Dramas
Posted on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 am

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Goldenarms oh, I really like "The Heirs", just amazing!  

Now I'm currently watching "Baby-Faced Beauty". I'm on the last four episodes and so excited to finish the drama. 
I watched "School 2013" recently and I really LOVE this drama, one of my favorites.
A long time ago I watched "Me Too, Flower" and I think it's a good drama. I watched so many, so I can't list all of them  Sweating

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
I started to watch K-Dramas today and my first one is "Dating Agency: Cyrano! Clap 
I adore this drama! SooYoung is amazing here! Love

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 am

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
I'm currently watching "Marry Him If You Dare"

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 07, 2014 2:03 pm

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've just watch My Love From Another Star.. 2 thumbs up! I've watched it 15hrs straight and 5hrs in the next day.. The main character is funny...

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiXHaruna wrote:I've just watch My Love From Another Star.. 2 thumbs up! I've watched it 15hrs straight and 5hrs in the next day.. The main character is funny...

I did the SAME!! 

I watched "Reply 1997" some days ago, and GOD, one of my favorites. Really, were in my list of dramas to watch and now I done this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 07, 2014 6:41 pm

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
I Need Romance 2012 is a pretty good drama, if anyone's interested in watching it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
@JRLD I noticed that on chM I'm waiting for it tomorrow so I could I watch. I thought it's a reality show. XD
@MamiXHaruna: I watched it to and 4 thumbs up XD Kim Soo Hyun is so  Dies 
@GoldenArms: *.* owww someone watched that drama you're already finished watching it now I guess. XD Yonghwa is good there XD Love

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 21, 2014 7:26 pm

cheschireX

Caless Student
Caless Student
I watched Secret Garden.
After that I couldn't stop watching kdramas
Iris I & II
Master's Sun
Love Rain
. ...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 am

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've only seen a few:

You Who Came From The Stars
The Heirs
City Hunter
Love Rain
Dating Agency Cyrano

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 am

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Coffee Prince - Romantic Comedy
Penny Pinchers - Romantic Comedy
Millionaire's First Love - Heart Destroyer
Moment to Remember - Heart Destroyer

Coffee Prince is probably my favorite kdrama because, there's little drama! Everything you want to happen for the most part, happens. There's none of that someone misunderstanding something another person did and completely ignoring them for fifty episodes nonsense that makes your blood boil. Nope, the characters in here will clear up anything like that within minutes but it still has a good amount of complications. Oh and the last three are actually movies. Kdramas are too time consuming so I began looking for kmovies instead and those are definitely my top.

またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 am

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I watched the Masters Sun a few days ago.. Very nice..  Happy 

Hehe 2 days ago, I watched the Miracle in Cell No. 7... Aaarrgghh... I cried so hard, I almost had a fever on the next day... I feel like I lost my mancard there..  Whistle Highly recommended...

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
you guys should try "Trot Lovers'... it's a good one, Eunji of APink is one of the actress. Please support it XD

Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:36 am

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
A few weeks ago I started to watch "It's Okay, That's Love" and WOW! I swear, it's the best drama of the year. It's only 6 episodes until now, but I fell in love. 

I'm watching "Hi! School: Love on" too. For now, the drama is really cute and makes you wish to watch more.

Oh! And I'm finishing "Emergency Couple"! A great drama with nice storyline.

Hope you will watch one of the dramas that I commented!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Currently watching
-Reply 1997
-Emergency Couple
-It's Okay, That's Love
-High School King
-Trot Lovers
-Surplus Princess

SURPLUS PRINCESS IS SO DAMN FUNNY! I SWEAR!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:33 am

tantrum_tagu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Pending as of now 
 my love from another star and monstar

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
"Emergency Couple" is such a good one! Different than any other drama I watched from Korea. I'm now watching the last episode on TV.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
A few days ago I've finished "Plus Nine Boys"! I wonder why it was unpopular because it's so so soooo good that I watched in 2 days!
Currently I'm watching "Modern Family" and "Pinocchio". The last one captured my attention more than the first, but I don't know why. The two of them are addictive, and I'm really looking foward for the storyline of "Pinocchio".

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:00 pm

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm currently watching Pinocchio. I like how the script wastes no time in dealing with filler scenes, and how plot twists and conflicts are revealed to the viewers.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 am

cheschireX

Caless Student
Caless Student
Im watching pinocchio too,
the story is very interesting, its a truly addictive drama

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:19 am

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
Currently I am Watching Fated To Love You... but I already read ...
and maybe Next week I'm going to watch another KDrama

♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:11 am

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hullo~
I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I could download k-dramas by set (I'm planning on downloading You Are My Destiny which consists 178 ep, Love Rain, Prime Minister and I :p ) I mean if possible, somewhere I could download episode 1-178 in one go (of course with eng subs) or probably by fifties in one go.

I have never downloaded k-dramas before and I couldn't find it in the torrent sites I usually use, so yeah. I trust whatever sites you will be saying ^^
I usually stream but since I have loads to do somewhere else and I can't stream all 178 episodes without buffering, I decided to just let my laptop sit and download while i'm busy.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Currently watching Blood!
It's just soooooo awesome! LOVE Ahn Jae Hyun is just soooo freaking amazing! Totally fits the Vampire role! The storyline, the actors, everything is perfect!
Recommend to everyone!

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:57 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just started watching one from earlier this year called "Oh My Ghost," thought it might also be "Oh My Ghostess" (it's a female ghost). So far it's pretty cute. I like the lighter dramas like this one. I am in episode 4 so far.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:17 pm

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I watched my first k-drama called 'Big', it's a fun story and Miss A's Suzy is one of the main characters, but currently I'm watching 'Dream High' where Miss A's Suzy is one of the main as well lol

By the way, if you guys don't have anything to watch, I recommend these two + Plus Nine Boys, Reply 1997, Trot Lovers, the movie Architecture 101 and Gu Family Book! ^^

Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:45 pm

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
This is a nice thread here~ Happy

I recommend you guys watch,
Who Are You School? and Orange Marmalade (on going)

내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down